Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 7m

I am planning on airing the entire #jodiarias interview raw tonight on #fox10 news@10. you can watch it everywhere...myfoxphoenix.com

I just tweeted him my thanks but no thanks.

Why? What's wrong with being in favor of a lawful punishment? I'm pro-death penalty when it's appropriate and it's appropriate here. Very appropriate. Not shy or ashamed to admit it. Travis' family wants it. I support them. I want them to get every bit of justice they can possibly get from the legal process. And I do NOT think they will get that with this monster roaming free while serving a life sentence. She deserves the death penalty. Nothing wrong with hoping and waiting for that sentence.

Me too and no apologies here for hoping for the death penalty for this vicious murderer.
She is totally unrepentant and has shown that over and over.
Let the punishment fit the crime.

I don't think inmates can color their hair.

It was coloured when she got there and whatever has been cut off since that time is coloured over bleached hair. She probably still has a bit on the ends even now.

MOO

Totally. It would be interesting. imo she has loss the volume in her face. She looks gaunt now compared to 5 years ago.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing her in make up. I wanna see if she was always as ugly under the make up as she is now or if it is a recent development.

She better be wearing stripes, that's all I have to say. If she isn't, I'm going to write to the Sheriff myself and report the theft of his.....reputation.

Anagrammy

If she doesn't have to wear stripes I'll bet she wears a survivor t shirt and try to give some as gifts.
She's doing her hair and makeup for her media interviews.
I'm going to watch some. She's probably going to get my blood pressure up, but I want to hear her attempts at manipulation. Then tomorrow she'll still get the DP IMO.

watched the DT and JA drivel ---couldn't get back on till now
My only comment is that JA will probably "shive" the first chick in prison who disagrees with her selection for BOOK OF THE MONTH....she will kill again or even maim someone if she is ever released or put in the general population. She doesn't think or FEEL like a normal person--PSYCOPATH or SOCIOPATH!1 Take your pick...I am usually anti DP but really hope this jury realizes these facts about JA and votes DP

It's a crying shame JM could not introduce evidence that the convict secreted a gun and two knives in her car on her 'road trip' to somewhere. This, after she slaughtered Travis. What about her potential for further violence?

Defence lied when they argued she would be a benefit to society, her life has value.

Thats because she learned Spanish in jail reportedly.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

So while getting her GED in jail she took Spanish as a second language and she learned so much that she can now teach it??? haha...That is laughable but ty for the info my dear :seeya:

Please don't shoot the messenger. I agree these interviews are disgusting, but just relaying the messages. I will probably watch the Troy Hayden one, just to see if he asks the hard questions.

I'm signing out for the evening here-I'm kind of shocked by the extreme sentiments being expressed. I am fully aware of what this case is about -but I still can't so self righteously demand the death of another person-yes I am a victim's advocate and I know how brutally Travis was slaughtered, but this message board just feels creepy to me tonight.

I think it depends how you think about it. I don't want her lynched. I want her legally punished to the max of the law. Even with the DP I know she will not be dragged behind the court house and hanged. She will get an auto appeal and she had a fair trial.

With the DP she will go immediately death row and isolation. That is mostly what I want. Her to be put away where she cannot talk, or be so public anymore.

She's doing this burst of interviews because she is an attention-***** and she knows the jig is up. She will be talking all night about how unfair the legal system is and how she will be appealing and hoping to represent prisoners on death row, and look, she has a T-Shirt saying 106 and Counting.

The T-shirt will be about those who have been sent to Death Row unfairly and then later released. She will imply she is one of those people and that her conviction will be overturned. Cowbird like, she will sidestep into the limelight of the Innocence Project. She will be taking photos with the famous attorneys and volunteering translation services so that her fellow DR inmates can get the help they need.

She will insinuate herself into their legitimate movement, even though DNA convicted her and she is properly there, and claim the spotlight for herself.

Let's face it, she should have gotten the real penalty she deserved- Removal of Attention and Ignoring.

I hope the jury comes back today and is ready to be interviewed right about the time whosherdoodle is supposed to be interviewed, so all the news people flock to interview the jury and not her.

Plus it has the benefit of putting her into immediate custody of the state. Wham bam thank you ma'am, Jodi's all done.

I can not believe THE JAIL when out and BOUGHT JA makeup! That's what Beth Karas just said on NG!
What is this world coming too?

.....(drumroll)...."You can't make this stuff up".......(bah-dah-dum)!

:floorlaugh:

I honestly think she wants to get to as many viewers as possible to smear Travis and get the world to believe he's a pedophile. I bet anything that will be the theme of every interview she does tonight. It's going to be a free for all to trash Travis one more time and in epic proportions.

I totally agree with you and that makes me so very sad for Travis' family and friends, and really mad that the judge is allowing this!

NG just made a great point. After using God all through this trial, and during her relationship with Travis, Jodi did not mention God ONCE during her plea for her life!

I have a feeling He's going to become much more important to her in the coming days.

May God have mercy on her soul.

We call them "submarine believers"....they only surface to God when they get in trouble. I think she believes He'll work with her on her many failings. I don't see that happening. But it's not my place to decide. She has much to make up for and much to apologize for in this life. She didn't even use the word "mercy" today. I don't think she knows what that word means. But at the very least, she won't be worrying about skin cancer, cause she won't be enjoying the sun very much anymore.

OMG, did anyone else hear the caller on NG just now call the book "Erroneous Zones," "EROGENOUS Zones?" :floorlaugh:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 36m
i want to know why #Jodiarias didn't apologize to Alexander family. why she lied to me about death. if she traces her art. Very short #fox10

Some of the questions Troy will be asking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand