Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sporadic here due to weather...so how does she give interviews if jail is so strict? AND, wonder if it occurred to her when she was standing before that jury that they all have seen her whoo haa.:banghead::seeya:

YES!!!! :floorlaugh::rockon::floorlaugh:

On HLN After Dark, the Sheriff says he has nothing to hide and its an open door policy, and he does this all the time for other prisoners, so he is letting Jodi give interviews......BUT......

First, it is not about you Sheriff, and you are also giving Jodi a HUGE PRIVILEGE because she gets to stay out of her cell for MANY MANY hours this evening, so you are a little misleading saying these things. Im sure not too many prisoners get to stay in an interview room for about 6-8 hours or more. Knowing Jodi, she will stay in the interview room till morning.

That's a good point. They should have to talk to her during visiting time on her regular schedule, through plexiglass and with her in chains and stripes and NO makeup.

Sent from my hippocampus using Tapatalk

Did anyone else make the connection between Steven Alexander saying that Travis would be pleased to know he had touched the lives of people around the world (globally) and CMja saying if she is allowed to live and pick through the trash she will make a global impact? GMAB!

While reflecting on how 'wonderful' and 'valuable' and 'talented' JA is..

I heard that Zach passed away yesterday.
http://www.upworthy.com/this-kid-just-died-what-he-left-behind-is-wondtacular-rip

It reminds me of how much Travis' family has lost, and how worthless, wasted, jealous JA truly is. Cancer took Zach..JA KILLED Travis out of hate.

Thank you for sharing Zach. I usually shy away from Cancer stories becuase I'm still unable to come to terms with my father's fight and loss from Cancer.

I so wish we could take all of the physical health out of Jodi and have given it to this wonderful, amazing boy who deserved to live his life. Like Travis did.
Thanks again for sharing. :hug:

I don't know about other states but here in IL most prisoners have jobs. It is pretty much expected and it is an exception if you do not (health reasons, etc). Some are definitely limited in what job they can have due to their demeanor, behavior, level of violence etc.

Thanks, that's what I thought. Someone like "her" should be expected to have a job. But I'm sure it would be spun that she "has so much to give and has chosen to teach other inmates how to mop floors". Something inspirational like that. Whatever. Worthless either way.

Not to be a total ***** but I am a graphic designer by profession, and the notion that she "designed" that T-shirt is hilarious! Anyone with a computer and Microsoft Word could have done better. I am actually surprised she didn't use Word Art for a snazzy effect.

Am still pretty speechless over the allocution. She started out OK , if you ignored the fact that this was lying sack Jodi Arias. But then it became the All About Me Show (surprise!) and that was a turnoff. And then when Wilmott started in AGAIN on the"abuse" and implying that poor widdle Jodi snapped...ARGH!!

i wonder if she trademarked that awful font.

i can see if she was just a leeeetle bit more popular someone taking that tshirt and adding something bad to the back of it.

Did you hear what Beth Karas said right after Jodi's alecution ?
She was outside and SHOCKINGLY told Jean Valez that she thought that Jodi did mention some worthwhile points and might have done enough to get Life. I now believe she is against the death penalty - which is her right. As much as I love Beth Karas (she has been my fav) - I was floored and upset.

Love Beth, but she was channeling JC on that one.

If CMJA gets life, it won't be because of her allocution.

:waitasec:
If he is getting $200,000, then where the heck did the $1.5 million (and counting) money go to.

is the 200,000 for one year? can't be for the whole five years he has worked the case. moo

That is her job. To save her life. She did the best she could to come up with really threads to try and weave some kind of hope for this woman. There were a few things she said that I felt crossed the line today but I know that was in her zeal to just get one person not to put her to death.
Can you imagine what it is like, To have someone's life hinging on what you say?? Tough job, Big job to do.

WE have to respect the job. WE have to. That is how our system works. And every body gets a chance to defend themselves. I can not imagine defending this Felon. I just can't.

Again, I get what you're saying. I guess there's just a big difference in me, in the personal values I hold, and in someone that will go to these extremes to defend a confessed violent, cold blooded, lying murderer. And we all pick the jobs we do. I personally could not sacrifice my principals, my own personal code of ethics to do what has been done in this trial or similar ones, such as the CA trial. Just couldn't, just wouldn't. :twocents:

On HLN After Dark, the Sheriff says he has nothing to hide and its an open door policy, and he does this all the time for other prisoners, so he is letting Jodi give interviews......BUT......

First, it is not about you Sheriff, and you are also giving Jodi a HUGE PRIVILEGE because she gets to stay out of her cell for MANY MANY hours this evening, so you are a little misleading saying these things. Im sure not too many prisoners get to stay in an interview room for about 6-8 hours or more. Knowing Jodi, she will stay in the interview room till morning.

Knowing that she's being interviewed by reporters as I type this infuriates me. I don't understand why reporters want to talk to her, and why their viewers want to waste time watching and listening to her spew lie after lie. We've heard enough of her bull since January. Why prolong it?! She's not important! Don't give her the attention that she craves!

Doesn't anyone think that they're just giving her rope?

she will begiving interviews until midnight & asked for make up & they got it for her

Really?!?!?! WTH, the jury is still deliberating, her defense lawyer is whining about the media circus, and she's giving interviews. And gets a special trip made for her to have make up. She is now a convicted 1st degree premeditated murderer. I could see her being allowed to give an interview AFTER the trial and with no special make up. What is this justice system coming to. :stormingmad:
:twocents:

I am of the camp who believes (maybe I am the only one) that the DT really believes in her.....the fire in JW's eyes today as she glared at JM in the little bit I was able to see was scary.....they fought too hard in this case. They either really believe her or they don't like to lose to JM........I am just thankful I will have a choice of never watching them defend anyone again. Sick. of. it. IMO

Did you hear what Beth Karas said right after Jodi's alecution ?
She was outside and SHOCKINGLY told Jean Valez that she thought that Jodi did mention some worthwhile points and might have done enough to get Life. I now believe she is against the death penalty - which is her right. As much as I love Beth Karas (she has been my fav) - I was floored and upset.

Yes, but she changed her mind later when she found out JA was doing the interviews.

Thanks, that's what I thought. Someone like "her" should be expected to have a job. But I'm sure it would be spun that she "has so much to give and has chosen to teach other inmates how to mop floors". Something inspirational like that. Whatever. Worthless either way.

Maybe she could teach art and t-shirt design.
:floorlaugh:

Beth mentioned Jodi requested makeup for upcoming interviews. Disgusting!!!!!!! :stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Erm, I hope it's the really cheap thin stuff that is totally the wrong hue and no one tells her and she doesn't find out until after.......that could happen, right?:fence:

No, I was talking about another media person besides Troy.
I was talking about a female reporter, let me find it.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
#JuanMartinez will give a presser 90 minutes after the verdict is announced. Each media member will have a chance to speak with him

MaryEllen Resendez MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
#travisalexander family is expected to also make a post verdict statement. No word yet on #jodiarias family

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
Media will also get a chance to interview #jodiarias jurors post verdict.

Another poster stated they hoped the Alexanders wouldn't speak to the media after this "interview the murderer hoopla".
Even better... Alexander family gives exclusives ONLY to those outlets that did NOT interview JA. That would give huge ratings to those few media outlets and they should be rewarded for not giving her a platform to spew more pain at the TRUE victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV