Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen one of her self serving interviews today? Listening to the sheriff tonight made my blood boil.

He's disgusting anyway sorry you guys let me vent! Today was just just off the hook and I'm so disgusted with the events. I hate that JW came back as Jodie's BBF
and back to her own snark self. Here JW criticized marte and now they want to use the bpd.

Can't find my posts so I post now so I can click my username to get the 'show all posts by user' option.

It's really wonky tonight... Forum has been loading funky, I can't quote or thank posts consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Explain I'm confused. Been sick very sick today and not getting in here thew me into a panic

The article has already been written without the ending verdict, it was not supposed to be released until the jury comes back with their verdict. :facepalm: :floorlaugh:

I just watched CFJA's allocution and before I pick my jaw up off the floor I have a question. Will jurors give enough weight to the fact that none of CFJA's family or "friends" came to her defense? Are they allowed to consider that? The jurors don't know as much as we do and it worries me. Do they realize how rare it is for a defense to not put on any mitigation witnesses? Maybe I'm overly concerned about this aspect? Can someone please mitigate my fears? Please????

Her presentation did nothing to help her. When she unfurled that t-shirt I wanted to rip her heart out like she does to the Alexander family every time she opens her mouth!

OMG I just saw she's giving interviews tonight?!?!?!
WTF?!?! I am a huge opponent of death penalty but for this one, I'd love to put the needle in her arm personally. I am completely disgusted by this thing called Jodi.

You have a lot of company here. Most of us are entirely gobsmacked by her as well. I know I thought I was prepared and knew what to expect -- and she didn't really surprise me -- but somehow it as still unbelievable.

It's really wonky tonight... Forum has been loading funky, I can't quote or thank posts consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suuuure, Linda. That's why you never thank all those nice replies I give to your posts. Thanks for clearing that up.

omg some one goofed!!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/free/20130521jodi-arias-verdict.html

By Michael Kiefer The Republic | azcentral.com Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 PM

DO NOT PUBLISH UNTIL SENTENCING VERDICT IS RETURNED!!!

TK hours after getting the case, a Maricopa County Superior Court jury came back with a verdict of TK for Jodi Arias, 32 who killed her sometime lover, Travis Alexander, 30.

It has been nearly five years since Travis Alexander’s friends found him dead in the shower of his Mesa home, June 9, 2008. He’d been there for five days and was already showing signs of decomposition. He’d been shot in the head, stabbed nearly 30 times, and his throat was slit, though the defense prosecution debated the order in which he’d received those wounds.

... quick read the rest b4 they realize what they have done!!!

omg yes!! saved it ...

I hate that Michael kiefer! "Camera somehow in washer". He's an *advertiser censored*!

omg some one goofed!!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/free/20130521jodi-arias-verdict.html

By Michael Kiefer The Republic | azcentral.com Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 PM

DO NOT PUBLISH UNTIL SENTENCING VERDICT IS RETURNED!!!

TK hours after getting the case, a Maricopa County Superior Court jury came back with a verdict of TK for Jodi Arias, 32 who killed her sometime lover, Travis Alexander, 30.

It has been nearly five years since Travis Alexander’s friends found him dead in the shower of his Mesa home, June 9, 2008. He’d been there for five days and was already showing signs of decomposition. He’d been shot in the head, stabbed nearly 30 times, and his throat was slit, though the defense prosecution debated the order in which he’d received those wounds.

... quick read the rest b4 they realize what they have done!!!

Vinnie Politan says one of her interviews will be live in about 10 minutes...somewhere...

I just heard on After Dark that Troy is interviewing Jodi live in 15 minutes...oh boy, I don't think I can watch.:facepalm:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 10m

Changing plans. We are going to try to do #JodiArias interview live on #FOX10 news @9. Will then air taped @10. Asking why no apology today.

Watching Jodi elocute before the jury, I got the sense that she doesn't really care if she gets DP or LWOP. Anyone else?
She cares. She doesn't want that small cell all alone 23/7. Bet on it. She a scam artist imo, master manipulator.

Vinnie Politan says one of her interviews will be live in about 10 minutes...somewhere...

In Arizona time? It will be 9 p.m. then....Jodi-time.
Time zones make me crazy!

A twitter person from Moore, OK is posting pictures of animals her clinic has found to reunite them with their owners. If you have a Twitter account you can help by retweeting the pictures.

Donnell Weatherall ‏ @mcclain_em2
Deputy Director McClain County Emergency Management.

Thanks! I found her County organization on facebook (no twitter here) and contacted them.

Don't forget the new Overseer of Waste (Recycables). :facepalm:

Reminds me of that Mash episode when Frank wanted to be garbage officer. :)

What waste is she referring to? Her compose waste.her poop :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members