DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg some one goofed!!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/free/20130521jodi-arias-verdict.html

By Michael Kiefer The Republic | azcentral.com Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 PM

DO NOT PUBLISH UNTIL SENTENCING VERDICT IS RETURNED!!!

TK hours after getting the case, a Maricopa County Superior Court jury came back with a verdict of TK for Jodi Arias, 32 who killed her sometime lover, Travis Alexander, 30.

It has been nearly five years since Travis Alexander’s friends found him dead in the shower of his Mesa home, June 9, 2008. He’d been there for five days and was already showing signs of decomposition. He’d been shot in the head, stabbed nearly 30 times, and his throat was slit, though the defense prosecution debated the order in which he’d received those wounds.

... quick read the rest b4 they realize what they have done!!!

What does TK mean?

It's really wonky tonight... Forum has been loading funky, I can't quote or thank posts consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no way to keep up with anything. You turn your back and 17 new pages have been added to the thread

I was watching HLN and a question was asked "Did Jodi love Travis". One of the ladies answered "I do believe she loved him at one point". I couldn't disagree more.

I think people are confused about love.

What JA had was obsession and lust, not love! She wanted him because she thought he could provide her with the life she had always wanted. To JA Travis was easy to manipulate therefore would make a perfect husband and perfect father for her children. When she met Travis it was like she spotted a toy and she immediately decided it belonged to her. If she couldn't have that toy, nobody else could. Believe me, that's not love. Love is selfless and giving but her so-called love was exactly the opposite.

What is love, really?

If you loved someone you'd respect them and their choices.

If you loved someone you'd encourage them to live up their best potential, not to drag them down with you.

If you loved someone you wouldn't try to manipulate them into what you wanted them to be.

If you loved someone you wouldn't try to isolate them from their families and friends.

If you loved someone you would be willing to put their happiness first.

If you loved someone you would never try to intimidate them.

If you loved someone you would not stalk them, break into their house, and to hack into their social media accounts.

If you loved someone you certainly wouldn't kill them because they didn't love you back.

Now, tell me. At which point did JA love Travis?

Wow how times flies when I'm on this thread, I was wondering why my dog was looking at me with he eyes and legs crossed and then I realized he was suppose to be walked an half an hour ago.

Can't find my posts so I post now so I can click my username to get the 'show all posts by user' option.

Or you can click on your username in the upper right corner of every page, which will take you to your profile page. You can click on "statistics" there and select "show all posts."

omg some one goofed!!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/free/20130521jodi-arias-verdict.html

By Michael Kiefer The Republic | azcentral.com Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 PM

DO NOT PUBLISH UNTIL SENTENCING VERDICT IS RETURNED!!!

TK hours after getting the case, a Maricopa County Superior Court jury came back with a verdict of TK for Jodi Arias, 32 who killed her sometime lover, Travis Alexander, 30.

It has been nearly five years since Travis Alexander’s friends found him dead in the shower of his Mesa home, June 9, 2008. He’d been there for five days and was already showing signs of decomposition. He’d been shot in the head, stabbed nearly 30 times, and his throat was slit, though the defense prosecution debated the order in which he’d received those wounds.

... quick read the rest b4 they realize what they have done!!!

Great catch!! I screencapped the whole article but not sure if I should post it. Am I allowed to?

There's no way to keep up with anything. You turn your back and 17 new pages have been added to the thread

It's not moving nearly that fast tonight. Try setting your number of posts to view per page to 50, or 100.

Watching Jodi elocute before the jury, I got the sense that she doesn't really care if she gets DP or LWOP. Anyone else?

Oh, I think she cares alright! I think she is shivering in her boots! She is a coward - the jig is up! She is squirming! Her lies caught up with her, but she is too arrogant and narcissistic to apologize. She has convinced herself that Travis deserved to die.

We're on PST, so it would be the same -- He's saying at 9:00.

OK, got it. So it's coming up momentarily???
NO, That's not right. They are interviewing her at 9 your time but airing it at 10 your time?. AAAAARRRRGGGH! Make IT STOP!
Five months out of my life cuz of Jodi

The trial isn't over, the jury is deciding between life and death. The defense would love for one or two of the jurors to accidentally (or purposely) see an interview so they can try to get a new jury for this phase.

If they understand the borderline personality disorder, they simply cannot see the evil of their ways!

Jean c said she put in a request to interview the killer. So who got to interview and who didnt.?

Jean has her eye on CMJA's mother ... she's been laying the foundation on that one for a while IMO.

I really think the murderer intentionally tried to trick the jurors today. She seemed to be saying "if you vote for the DP you'll be giving me what I want, but I am willing to set aside my own wishes and ask you to give me life for my family's sake" (see how considerate i am!!)

I must say I was surprised she only took 19 minutes, then it dawned me..

Let's rap guys, people to see and places to go!! Pass the eyeliner

You should put a unique word in the middle of your post...such as blueday33...and search that word...Not perfect but just a thought.

WagaraTapaTalk

hmmm....interesting idea! I think that would work, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove