DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it's still airing @ 10pm. :rocker:

Hope this is okay to post:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

Changing plans. We are going to try to do #JodiArias interview live on #FOX10 news @9. Will then air taped @10. Asking why no apology today.

And also on that page are her new interviews....I watched about 1 minute.
She sure uses "Someone once told me..." a lot. You would think she lived her life up until becoming a murderer just dwelling with many wise, deep thinking philosophers...

Again, no original thoughts in her brain, just more "someone else said".

BTW, everyone here is so convinced of BPD.
I can not be the only one who thinks she is pure sociopath, am I? :waitasec:

What does this mean Mrs. G???

He pre-wrote the article to go as soon as the verdict comes in leaving out a few details he doesn't know yet .. pretty common practice, but it shouldn't be on the net yet :)

It's not moving nearly that fast tonight. Try setting your number of posts to view per page to 50, or 100.

Already have it at 100

These kinds of forums need an indicator on the page lists at the bottom of threads...shaded numbers represent pages you have posted on. The way you're one click to get there (given those pages are displayed...admittedly it can go like this: First/ 61 62 63 64 65/ Last...leaving no one click indicator for any pages before 61) as opposed to 40 clicks.

Did that make a shred of sense?

Jean c said she put in a request to interview the killer. So who got to interview and who didnt.?

:seeya: HLN did NOT get the interview ... Surprise Surprise !

And Jean is delusional IF she thinks she will get this interview ... ain't gonna happen ...

:floorlaugh: :spit: :scared:

I burst out laughing so hard woke up 3 of my :cat:.

Love it!

I'm going to take her Font and make T-shirts for all of us here at WS that says...

I survived the Jodi Arias trial and all I got was this lousy T-shirt

I followed this trial because I wanted to see justice for Travis and his family. I watched TV and followed one of the viewing links on the computer....and followed along here at WS.
I still will watch the verdict.
I will NOT watch her interviews, her family's interviews, her 'friends' interviews or anything having to do with her. She is not worth it.
I WILL watch any interview by Travis' family, his friends, attorneys, and WS members.

OK I'm choosing Troy over Keifer .. guess that's why Troy changed the timeslot .. not to be outdone and all that :)

I am breaking up with JACK. She done me wrong. I cannot and willnot listen to her.
Our r/s was bad and its time to see other people.

Yesterday her lawyers wanted a mistrial, once again,
saying this was Salem Witch Hunt,
she did not get a fair trial with all the media attention.

I hope you eat your words.

She rules everything, including doing all these crazy interviews.

Jodi, I hope your face is not shining tonight. Use all the makeup available to you.

This will be the last interviews you do.

You are way beyond sick.

Good by Wingnut.

But there are FAR FAR more posts about JA than Travis here. I know it's the ugly elephant in the room, but we're here because the story is fascinating. Lots of people get murdered every day, but they don't necessarily result in hundreds of threads here denigrating the murderer in every way possible, nor ribbons for justice for the victim. It's just one of those cases people can't look away form. Lord knows there are greater tragedies happening all around us.

But there's no point for a person to be obsessed with talking about Jodi all day long (just skim back a few pages--people love to hate) and then not understanding why the people who don't happen to be on this board, or don't know about it, are interested in it the same way we are and watch it all on television instead. That industry reacts to the demand the way a website would--give them more of what they want. And yes, in a way Jodi does win by our inability to look away, change the channel, or surf to another thread.

There are a lot of "negative sentiments" expressed here about the convicted murderer, and I think they are well deserved considering what she's done. But I've also seen more than equal (no data so MOO) numbers of comments in support of the family of Travis Alexander. She earned her scorn, and the Alexander family earned the right to wear those ribbons whether the DT liked it or not. It is hard to look away, because she is such a freak of nature. Less than human, and we've seen it every day in that courtroom.

I don't love to hate, but I do appreciate good information. That's why I come here rather than turn on HLN. The networks are making their money, and I'm feeding my brain with all the wonderful insights I read here. I guess it's a personal choice. :seeya:

What does TK mean?

I think it's a placeholder, with the info to be filled in after the verdict is read. That way they can get their story up quickly by filling in the blanks of a pre-written piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove