Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to go on record...I never heard so much cr*p come from one person. I KNEW!!!! that she would have the last word...that she'd find a way to hock her BS one last time. I'm sorry...she is one sorry excuse for a human being.
I do think that JW did the best she could...but I pray that the jury remembers EVERYTHING as they deliberate.

I sure hope today's was the last performance the murderer gets to do. If she is not in solitude, she will continue to perform and believe herself to be a star. Let her rot in a cell, all alone, until the needle sends her to her ultimate destiny..

I was just reading this as I heard JVM announce that JSS lifted the ban on JA giving interviews. And she said multiple interviews to follow shortly...

:banghead::banghead::banghead: I don't lose my temper easily, but this has made me lose it!!

thoughts on today

Locks of love - three whole times so far, imagine all the heads she could cover over the next 50 years?

Artist - look at this amazing artist, she has so much to give

Recycling initiative - she will save the world if you let her live

DV outreach via tacky tee shirt - She will help other "victims" ( :sick: )

BPD - She couldn't help it, ya'll heard Dr. DeMarte say she has a "disorder" and that means its not her fault

total BARF.

That is all.

ETA I completely forgot she will also teach women ASL and Spanish. Well that changes everything.

This is why JA needs to be put on death row. She'll continue to hold full court press, giving interviews, gabbing away...she'll NEVER go away. Disgusting.

OMG!

Judge lifted ban on interviews and JA is doing multiple interviews in 2 hours or so!

Sorry to quote myself but wanted to add:
Now I ALMOST wish the jury would break the admonition and see this carp!
SO sad, SO pitiful....

oh wait, are those television cameras???

GAWD please let them come back now with DP so that b@@@@ can quit tormenting the Alexander family.

she'll be giving interviews every month for the next xx years whenever she is able to

she will never never never go quietly. thankfully less and less major news outlets will continue to show it as they move onto newer topics and she becomes old hat.

THIS is why the jury needs to sentence Jodi to death. Exactly this folks. EXACTLY THIS!!! Travis' family will NEVER EVER get peace if she gets life. Jodi will make sure she continues to torture the Alexander family. She gets a sick joy out of it.

Vinnie P said JA has interviews set up with NBC and ABC if this is true its F*&CKED UP IN ARIZONA!

Seriously, WTF is wrong with that judge. How dare she lift the ban and allow that to continue trashing Travis and his family.

An hour and half interview to each news outlet TONIGHT!

My guess is that Jodi is not giving HLN one .. because they'd be shouting it from the rooftops if they were.

Oh my gosh... She is doing 1.5 hr interviews to multiple outlets..

She really is nuts.. Really.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m

Will be my 2nd interview with #JodiArias. Will ask her much more pointed questions. Suggestions?? #FOX10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnicornAmalthea