Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: What do y'all think was the most repulsive component of JA's allocution?

I'll go first. I think it was the "survivor" tee-shirt, as she tried once again to portray herself as a domestic violence victim/survivor, when all the evidence illustrates that SHE was the stalker/abuser/aggressor.

I agree. Second up, her saying Travis' grandma was sick before the murder and that Grandma was the glue of the family (implying Grandma's health wasn't affected by the murder and that Travis' siblings lied saying Travis was the glue of the family)

I just want to go on record...I never heard so much cr*p come from one person. I KNEW!!!! that she would have the last word...that she'd find a way to hock her BS one last time. I'm sorry...she is one sorry excuse for a human being.
I do think that JW did the best she could...but I pray that the jury remembers EVERYTHING as they deliberate.

She is a fitting example of a subhuman.

I'll you something else, as long as we're waiting. I would have given her the death penalty just for that "portrait" of Elvis that she showed in court today.

I couldn't bring myself to actually watch her "performance" (was following it on WAT and HuffPo), but I gotta ask...was Elvis on velvet? They'd bring back the chair for that, I'm pretty sure.

:facepalm:

Do you think she will wear one of her designer T-shirts? Infomercial maybe? SNL could have a field day with this. What a piece of work she is! Unbelievable!

What is taking them so long!Nothing new today same old im the victim spiel!

On the T-shirts .. her testimony was that her and Travis got into an altercation .. having a t-shirt with 'survivor' shows particular bad taste.

Though we were not all together I felt the stomp of all the Websleuths when she and Wilma brought that waddled up t-shirt to the podium. I could only imagine we would have done irreparable damage to the WS servers with her nonsense today. Starting with the statement about her witnesses...

Omg per Jvm
jodi gag order lifted. Jodi will be doing numerous Tv interviews.....
std!?

ETA: I meant wtf not std....lol...oh well that works too...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
yes, they both fit!

another that would fit is

STFU!

I've read that locks of love actually throws out 80 to 90 percent of donated hair... It's possible that is what happened with her hair. They are picky

As a cancer survivor, I can say that I'd rather be bald for the rest of my life than wear a wig that was made with JA's hair.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m

Will be my 2nd interview with #JodiArias. Will ask her much more pointed questions. Suggestions?? #FOX10

• Do you agree with the BPD diagnosis
  • How involved were you with the defence strategy
  • What was in the pedophile letters that weren't entered into evidence
  • What is your connection to Matt M now
  • Where is the gun and the knife
  • What really happened between 2pm and 5:30pm on June 4, 2008
  • Are you aware that people think you are lying about the pedophile accusations

:floorlaugh: :highfive: :scared:

I'm not the biggest tweeter either but I was posting as many updates as I could today tagging Marc Klaas and Beth Karas hoping you guys might get the message.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter at beach@beachws. I promise to tweet updates in case of emergency.

Here is beach's twitter link to follow :)

https://twitter.com/beachws

thought jm's pitch was pretty weak, thought he should have jumped all over ja once again claiming she was abused (complete with flashing the t-shirt) by pointing out to the jury that ja, rather than take the opportunity to speak honestly and openly about her role in the crime, instead chose to once again lie to their faces, as she has done throughout the trial. i would also liked to have seen jm point out that ja has never truly confessed to shooting ta (afaik), instead she continues to describe the event as the gun going off which, coupled with her knife fog, equates to ja accepting little responsibility for her actions. the good news is jw failed miserably.

OMG! I've MISSED you guys! What a terrible day to have Websleuths go down!

i could not believe that today of all days, i could not get on here. and i even that it pizzed me off. i'm sure this isn't possible, but on days like this, i think the powers that be should cut public access before allowing the board to get so overloaded that long-time members can't get on.

oh well. wow.

JA said killing Travis was the "worst mistake" she's ever made. Sorry, but a mistake is dropping a stitch while knitting, or putting a red cotton shirt in with the whites. It is not premeditated murder.

:dance::dance::skip::skip:basilcat...you know how we did our practice dance waiting for the two previous verdicts? I say we do it again for luck! Please, jury come back with the only sentence that makes sense here. Death!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela