Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously hope that every single person on WS boycotts any and all interviews given by this vicious murderer tonight. I know I REFUSE to listen to one more twisted word spat out of her mouth.

Show your support for Travis' family and BOYCOTT HER!!

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 2m

According to PIO #JodiArias has scheduled interviews tonight with NBC and ABC...

But, remember, according to her, JA is not seeking fame, Juan is.

You guys, who cares if she does interviews? Let her yap her trap on her little march to the executioner...the end result will be the same. She has NO POWER over her fate. Interviews don't change that.

By golly Jodi is going to speak again. Surprise Surprise :scared: Is she hoping a Juror is watching? Or is it just needing her "moment" Well you just talk away Jodi because I'm sure it will be considered in Appeals. At least I would hope. What breaks my heart is what it is doing to the Alexander Family who was so limited in what they could say. I really hope to hear from the Alexander's down the road. If they see fit. She is not done her slaughter :stormingmad:

I'm still laughing at Jodi's hair donation .. that's like giving your fingernails to charity.

I for one would like some of Jodi's hair to finish my voodoo doll of her, it's the only thing that's missing.

Yes, and then you can stick 30 pins in it and slash the throat with a hunting knife. I so hope and pray she gets the DP.

I think the murderer's attorney tried and tried to get her to not use the t-shirt prop. Likely the acquiesced if she would plead for life, not death. What message was being sent that her family sat there, some daily, some sporadically yet not testify on her behalf. Is the jury aware that had family members testified in penalty they would be subject to Juan's cross, or are they unaware and assume they couldn't be bothered to argue for the killer's life??? IDK, but as a past post victim of physical and mental abuse, I would be and am highly offended at the shirt waving and I am certain she turned off a number of jurors as well.

cbb00ff3-7acd-4266-8c67-729607bdc498_zpsd9560745.jpg

THIS is why the jury needs to sentence Jodi to death. Exactly this folks. EXACTLY THIS!!! Travis' family will NEVER EVER get peace if she gets life. Jodi will make sure she continues to torture the Alexander family. She gets a sick joy out of it.

I totally agree, thanks button was not enough. She does enjoy hurting them :stormingmad:

This is so wrong and I do not understand. How does she have that right at this point? She is not even sentenced? Does anyone know the legality of this?

Yes, but there is also a option of LW possibility of P after 25 years. Both will be options. So yes, if the jury comes back with life the Judge can sentence her to either option.

Either option will give the murderess HOPE! She deserves NO consideration.

I just heard, along with everyone else, that the judge has okayed interviews between Jodi and, I guess, all comers. A lot of people are about to discover just how manipulated they are by the media and our "people in charge"! :stormingmad:

I was wondering why Lifetime was advertising yesterday - YESTERDAY - that they had an "exclusive interview" with the criminal Jodi Arias!

Watch for much more manipulation in the coming days...

OMG!

Judge lifted ban on interviews and JA is doing multiple interviews in 2 hours or so!

:banghead: This is a disgrace! Especially in light of the horrible tragedy in Moore, OK and elsewhere in OK. The country should be focusing their media attention on those tornado victims,,,,,,not on this &*^% *&%^ :behindbar murderer.

Oh, please,,,,,let the jury come back with a Death Penalty Verdict tonight before the Killer powders-up for the cameras!!!!

:floorlaugh: :highfive: :scared:

I'm not the biggest tweeter either but I was posting as many updates as I could today tagging Marc Klaas and Beth Karas hoping you guys might get the message.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter at beach@beachws. I promise to tweet updates in case of emergency.

I don't tweet, but I know how to search twitter (thanks to being a member here, I learned) and yours was the first message I saw. Thank you.

This was the most self-serving narcissistic St. Jodi of Arias baloney I have ever heard today! I got sent home from an early shift...for this???

THIS is why she needs life! Hold hands in your head and say, "I BELIEVE." Is there any doubt that this PERSON deserves death?! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Teresa

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 3m

According to PIO #JodiArias has scheduled interviews tonight with NBC and ABC...

:eek::confused::(

Please, jury...bring back a guilty verdict TONIGHT.

This is just beyond the pale. Why is this even allowed? What happened to the gag order???

Gah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member