Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll make best friends with the spiders she can't kill.:rolleyes:

Start and be club president of the recycle club:jail:

Yes, that's the only kind of friends she deserves. And that, petty, stupid remark about saving spiders was not only childish and silly, but I can't see it as being of benefit to her , and may have the opposite effect, imo. I mean, who has more empathy for a spider than for a man like Travis. She'll save a spider, but went to great extent, effort, and planning to viciously slaughter a beautiful, valuable human being like Travis? :what: She's detestable, and it's obvious to me that Willmott's drinking the JA koolaide, like the really, really concentrated version. So I'm to the point of putting Willmott in the same boat with her.

Listen, Lets not trash the interviewers. This is their job. This is what they get paid to do.

They can not turn this down.

Let her spew. She is in the death throes. She is going down and putting making that last ditch effort for survival.

She is not important. She can say what she wants.. NO ONE BELIEVES HER. NO ONE CARES. SHE IS A SIDE SHOW.. FOCUS ON GOOD THINGS!!!

Really, Don't let her steal your joy. Listen to her, or don't. But don't let her steal your joy.

So glad Websleuths is back ..it wasn't the same today without you. Thank you Websleuths for all you do. You are appreciated by many.

It wasn't the same, was it? I resorted to other forums- couldn't get into the flow of them. It just wasn't "home".

I could say that I won't watch, that i would be lying. Let's be real...

I didn't watch her last time but it was reported on WS. I won't watch her now because she has nothing to say.

What do people think she will say that is so fascinating besides a bunch of lies delivered in that glib, dead way of hers? I just don't get what the fascination is, especially given her mind numbing predictability. This train wreck was swept away quite a while ago.

It's just gotta be entertainment, IMO.

I missed all day because I had to have emergency dental surgery because of an abscess!!

My face is five times its normal size and I had to go straight to the surgeon, but I stopped the car, pulled over and checked WS. It was down!!!

I had my surgery, I'm fine, and now I'm gonna catch up.

Thank you all....just because you're wonderfu and, yes, I'm an addict!!

Hope you feel better!!! Dental pain sucks.

:seeya:

Really wanted that verdict today...oh well, still going to eat a piece of birthday cake for Kaitlin...

What???? Chris Hughes just tweeted that JA is doing 4.5 hours of interviews TONIGHT while waiting for life/death verdict! I thought JSS put a stop to that?

I feel the same way, as she's just going to use the interviews to torment Travis's family.:banghead::stormingmad::pullhair::bigfight::eek:verreaction:

I know. I was thinking she was showing some remorse in her statement until she hit the Travis beat me crapola. Unfortunately, the judge has no reason to deny her, her first amendment rights anymore.

cbb00ff3-7acd-4266-8c67-729607bdc498_zpsd9560745.jpg

:laughcry:

That :censored: T-Shirt really :censored: angered me. If the women's abuse charity refuses to accept money from Jodi, I'll send them $10 bucks myself.

If she is going to do the interviews anyway, I hope she bashes N and W!

:floorlaugh:

I am being real. I refuse to watch, and am already muting the replays of her from today.

ITA!!!!! Regarding the interviews she's now allowed to give ---- seriously (????) does anyone want to hear or see her EVER AGAIN --- GO AWAY JA!!

ALSO -- didn't she say that Steven would "never have to see Travis' murderer again" ? -- oh yeah, that's right.... THAT'S if she GETS life in prison --- WHAT A GAL!!!!

I guess JSS has a reason for such a short gag order. I guess until sentencing went to the jury.

However, does this mean a judge does not have to be sensitive to society, as if the law courts reside in a bubble? Just wondering.

Good Questions. And, JSS better hope nothing goes wrong with the jury... she made an Incorrect Decision lifting that gag order. Stupid is as stupid does. And in this case there's enough stupid to go around.:stormingmad:

how could the court lift the interview gag now? What are they thinking? This is insane, it truly, truly is. I DON'T GET IT!

JA statements reminded me of a Toby Keith song (with 2 SNIPS that she would never say)....

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about <snipped>
I wanna talk about me (me,me,me,-background singers)
I wanna talk about me
<snipped>
I wanna talk about me

Troy Hayden &#8207;@troyhaydenfox10 19s

Will be my 2nd interview with #JodiArias. Will ask her much more pointed questions. Suggestions?? #FOX10

My first question would be: Why do you continue to believe anyone is at all interested in anything you have to say? The majority just want to hear your death sentence. It's surprising just how delusional you are.

I'm still laughing at Jodi's hair donation .. that's like giving your fingernails to charity.

So basically JA was getting a cute summer haircut and her stylist said "Do you mind if I give your hair to Locks of Love in your name?" And JA said "Go 'head. I don't care." She's an american hero, that one.

This was how I self-soothed (I swear it took all my sleuth skills to stalk Beach to her twitter account:floorlaugh:

You rock Beach! All our mods rock:rockon: and I now have an official crush:blushing:

I'm not that twitter friendly. So could someone please advise me on how to go about accessing Beach's twitter account so I'll be able to if something like this comes up again. I seriously was beside myself when the forum was down so long, lol. :facepalm: TIA

I wish the jury KNEW about all this. I went from "Hmm, maybe LWOP will be punishment enough" to "I want her execution today if possible" in like 10 minutes! :stormingmad:

I agree!!! I wish the jury knew this as well. Jodi DOES NOT want to go quietly in the night. If they buy anything she said at all then they are being completely taken for a ride.

I would have been ok with LWOP but still preferred death. Now I WANT death in the worst way. My heart breaks for the Alexander family. This will NEVER be over for them if she gets life. Jodi is completely and totally a waste of the air she breathes. Totally.

Ditto the hope jurors find out tonight that she's giving interviews tonight. Not watch any of them, just hear that she is.

Well it's going to be difficult for them to even turn on a television at this point if not only local and HLN stations but now national stations are going to be playing the Jodi show. Something else that maybe JSS should have considered before lifting that ban.

MOO

Oh I meant no disrespect to the charity at all ...

I understand, I just don't want others to get the impression it isn't worth donating hair to Locks of Love.
I'm not upset at you.
The first time Harlow fought cancer she was only 4 months old and had no realization of what exactly was happening.
This time she is five and cried when her hair fell out. Broke my heart, she didn't want anyone (esp her friends) to see her that way.
Thankfully she has adjusted and through many who love her has an amazing collection of adorable hats, headbands and glitzy girly things that make her feel special!
She is trying to pick out what kind of wig she wants :)

I won't watch any of her interviews. I'm not interested in anything she has to say and I refuse to give her any of my time. It's far too valuable to waste on her. She'll soon be yesterday's news and the public won't care what's on her mind. I can't wait for that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius