Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has probably already said this, but another question for Jodi:

When exactly can we count on you to 'go silently into the night'?

LOL!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You just won the Internet!

I know. I was thinking she was showing some remorse in her statement until she hit the Travis beat me crapola. Unfortunately, the judge has no reason to deny her, her first amendment rights anymore.

:laughcry:

That :censored: T-Shirt really :censored: angered me. If the women's abuse charity refuses to accept money from Jodi, I'll send them $10 bucks myself.

Yesterday somebody posted a statement from the Long Beach DV center saying they knew nothing about t-shirts or donations, had asked the "innocent" site to remove their name, and just generally weren't interested. I noticed today she didn't name any organization in particular.

I still have faith in this jury. After all, these are the fine folks who found her guilty of premeditated first degree murder, with extreme cruelty. They'll come through and she'll get the DP.

Just wait until after she's been shipped off to prison, and they get a gander at the interviews (not to mention her Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde persona as soon as they left the courtroom)! If any of them ever had a twinge of remorse for giving her death, they will immediately know they did society a big fat favor.

:twocents:

I agree, but ... let her talk. Every time JA opens her trap, she enrages people with her insolence and lies. When the jury decides on the DP (tomorrow), we'll have several MORE reasons to know their decision is the right one. EEEeeeand ... once she's officially off to prison. That's it. No more flippin' yappin' Jodi.

And with any luck she'll negate any possibility of an appeal with these interviews.

MOO

I am betting her interviews will include lots of bashing her defense team.

And Travis. She won't forget to bash Travis. I'm sure she has lots of horrendous things to say about him.

I disagree. It is like a defense attorney. Yes they can turn it down, if they had a soul.

This is a good interview for them. We can not hate everyone people.. ;)

Let the people do their job. It is okay.. Really.. Just look at it for what it is, A new Disney fairytale.. :)

I wonder if MK will want a cut of her art/tee shirt proceeds after he helps her plug them tonight?

I love Beth Karras normally, but I was kind of, I don't know, incensed, when she seemed to be falling for Jodi Ann's charade of a "plea." She just redeemed herself by revealing that she had looked into the statement by JA that "100% of the proceeds of the t-shirt will go to DV victims." Her website actually says it's just a "portion"! :jail:

BTW in case anyone was wondering the Estrella Jail does a "Locks of Love" donation drive every so often. It's not like Jodi had an independent philanthropic thought--she was just offered a free haircut and accepted.

Ditto the hope jurors find out tonight that she's giving interviews tonight. Not watch any of them, just hear that she is.

I have a feeling that these interviews will be nothing but more of the same...poor Jodi the victim, at the mercy of that lying, self promoting Martinez, she wanted to take a plea but the state forced her to go to trial, the state sabotaged her mitigation witnesses, only victims of domestic violence will understand her situation.....I only wish she had faced the jury and Travis' family today and told the real truth about her jealousy and the way she stayed on Travis' back like a monkey, trying to get control over him...admitted to all of it, and come clean about the fog...she might have had a slim chance of avoiding the death penalty...but that would've been beyond her scope. Her ego will bury her, I'm sure.

15 and counting interviews. This is fing madness.

It is ravening madness. Time for me to turn off and tune out most media and listen to the birdies sing. It's the fomenting of hysteria and rather silly, IMO. I like my happy place which is way more real than this cesspool. Yeah, the reporters are only doing their job. Just like Jerry Springer.

"This was the worst 'mistake' of my life" Arias said.

Would it be a mistake to defend yourself? Did saying that demolish her appeal?
I hope so.
When she has her appeal, is she allowed to change her plea to something other than SD?

I don't know how it works in the U.S. and/or if there is a differ with each State. In my Country Appeals are just entertained based on Court record. Speaking to clear cut cases of guilt. Which Jodi has admitted to.

BTW in case anyone was wondering the Estrella Jail does a "Locks of Love" donation drive every so often. It's not like Jodi had an independent philanthropic thought--she was just offered a free haircut and accepted.

Oh--and the AZ prisons have a recycling program too. They don't need Jodi to set one up.

I know. I was thinking she was showing some remorse in her statement until she hit the Travis beat me crapola. Unfortunately, the judge has no reason to deny her, her first amendment rights anymore.

:laughcry:

That :censored: T-Shirt really :censored: angered me. If the women's abuse charity refuses to accept money from Jodi, I'll send them $10 bucks myself.

The charity CMja or Donovan mentioned has denied any association with the convicted killer and has no knowledge or acceptance of any monies based on a shirt that the convicted killer is hawking. Interesting in her acceptance speech today she said 'various charities' would be benefiting from the sale of the shirts, no specific charity. I guess she did listen to one piece of advice from her attorneys after all.

I just can't believe she didn't incorporate spiderman into her survivor t shirt some how. I mean I would have totally expected it from a psycho like her.
Indeed. CMJA does love spinning her little webs, doesn't she?

It is ravening madness. Time for me to turn off and tune out most media and listen to the birdies sing. It's the fomenting of hysteria and rather silly, IMO. I like my happy place which is way more real than this cesspool. Yeah, the reporters are only doing their job. Just like Jerry Springer.

Remember when reporters had integrity?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Forgive & correct me if I'm wrong, but Jodi is in the custody of the Sheriff not the court. And earlier in this month it was the Sheriff who banned media interviews, not the judge.
So how is it that everyone is blaming the judge for these interviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV