Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was an omission in the jury instructions and NOT a jury question.

Still all good. JSS messed up, not the jury. DP on the way.

If jury comes back with life does JSS have option to overturn it and give her death?

*SIGH* Not that I think JSS would do that, I don't think she has the *coconuts* to pull something that big :facepalm:

A girl can hope tho....

I'm pretty sure she can't change the jury's verdict on death/life. But it's not going to matter, because they will come back with DP. I'm confident of that.

OMG - THAT IS NOT PANTYHOSE :banghead:

They are pink issued JAIL SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

So in earlier post, someone listed tweets this morning from that WildAbout guy and he named the HLN reporters who showed up wearing a beautiful shade of salmon today....(JC and BK both in salmon suits and some male reporter sporting salmon dress shirt)....

Salmon....pink socks...no interview for you HLN........

Coincidence????!!!

Wild About Trial had the same description of what happened. There was not a jury question, just a call from the judge to include an instruction that had been omitted by inadvertence.

Now I'm reading that the jury did not ask that question. It was JSS who wanted that information given to the jury.

Great! Jury did not have a question....Nurmi and Jennifer are just at it again. They can't seem to keep their mouths shut!

HLN says that Wilmott left the courthouse with three deputies.

JW just left courthouse with three sheriffs deputies.

?????

Is life in prison that bad? She'll never get out. The family wont have to see her anymore. She's been found guilty of premeditated first degree murder, with the provision of cruelty.

By all rights, the family and victim WON.

I think it is. I don't think life in prison is punishment enough for Jodi. She will still be able to see and talk with her family. She'll have friendships she'll get to sort of celebrate holidays. She'll be able to read, learn, exist. She'll be able to give interviews again. She denied Travis all those things so they should be denied to her.

She will still live possibly 20+ more years even if she gets death. But those will be far different years, she'll be by herself, locked up 23 hours a day. Unable to spew lies anymore or get attention via interviews. She'll essentially just be waiting to die. That is a much more fitting punishment for her.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
@M2Chalet right, from what I know the instruction was clarified by the Judge and the jury didn't ask about it.

The jurors didn't ask for an instruction, the jury instruction was inadvertently left out.

They are showing the judge read the instruction right now.

Whole different light now that HLN clarified the Judge realized that she omitted an instruction rather the jury asking a question about the "meaning" of a life sentence.

So did the jury actually ask the question about life or not? I feel sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper