Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A cocktail for the board-

Vodka, citrus vodka, orange vodka, orange liqueur, amaretto, sloe gin & Lemon Lime soda

This drink is called a Death Row

Cheers to CMJA

Or Illinois - I'm sure the Drew Peterson jurors would be happy to oblige.

I would volunteer to come to AZ to be on the jury!!
Just don't send her here to be tried.
Our "esteemed" (convicted criminal) ex-governor George Ryan put a moratorium on the DP on his final day as governor.
Some were converted to life sentences and some were COMPLETELY RELEASED from prison!
GRRRRRR..........
(ironic he was just recently released after "visiting" with them for 7 years...)

ok. obviously we are discussing two different events today. because I just typed out verbatim the last bit of trial aired live today.

they came back and told the judge, they are unable to reach a unanimous decision. that is where we are at now. unless ive missed something, which is possible.

:)

The judge did not read the jurors note verbatim.

Quick question does anyone remember how long the jury deliberated in the guilt phase? tia

G&AMom ... I should clarify ...

By Going out with friends to happy hour I mean ...

I just poured a vodka soda ...and I'm taking you guys all out to my back patio by way of my lap top to drink it. Drinking socially.

See what I did there?

Okay. I feel better now.

Keep the faith websleuths. I don't think this jury would tell this judge that they were at an impasse after deliberating for only a few hours. Maybe the question as misunderstood. Either way they are deliberating now. If the jury comes back with a life sentence don't be disenchanted with our justice system. It may not be perfect but IMO it is fair. If the jury comes back with life we will all just have to accept it. Remember the jury only knows what they've seen in the courtroom. I also believe Wilmott scored some points with her...do YOU want to kill her argument. Also Jodi probably caused some jurors to think when she brought up her family. Not saying I would be swayed just saying maybe someone was. Also think Wilmotts BPD arguement may have swayed someone into believing she is mentally ill. .:moo:

My doggies want to know if I'm free to feed them now. Can anyone tell me?

You know..

Is it just me or does any one else feel like the cable news & talking heads for the most part are driving me nuts! Like common frickin' sense is some strange sacred knowledge only held by a select few in modern america??

This HLN day long pot stir'n jury is hung to point of trying to have DP phase with a jury from Guam (american territory sarcasm unless I missed it being said lol) to MSNBC marveling at the wonder of people thinking to get in their bathtubs with sofa cushions during tornado or that Boston Bombers may not have been extremist but possibly in gang trying to rip off buddy stealing his drugs (why they left drugs at scene righttttttt) or CNNs outrage that children were put in hallways during tornado and that not everyone in OK have basements or storm shelters.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

IDK about y'all but I think jury asked question about clarification not they were hung because honestly I have more respect for our jury from the exhibited previous decisions & questions.. YES tornado 101 if no basement get in tub or interior closet cover yourself with cushions, pillows, YES kids get in hallways assume the position head against wall arms over heads what they keep forgetting is.. NO EXPECTED AN F5 TO HIT MAJOR METRO AREA! And CNN.. unfortunately, not everyone can afford storm cellar/shelter or basements.. then again not all of us can afford IDK healthcare, new cars or vacations at Disneyland!

Whew.. Ok I just had to rant.. but cable news is gonna get me 5150'd ;)

I'm drinking a beer and cooking spaghetti and meatballs.I may smoke something later...

Might I hit you up for some bacon and jelly toast later?

Take a hit for me....My job doesn't allow those cigarettes. Sadly.

:floorlaugh:Wow, this is getting to be a tricky thread for a non-female to negotiate. I'm afraid to read some of these posts!

I'm drinking a beer and cooking spaghetti and meatballs.I may smoke something later...

Might I hit you up for some bacon and jelly toast later?

I'm doing crack, heroin, meth ... um .. oh ya vodka, rum ... eeeeaand ... um ...... oh ya, xanax ... sounds like a death penalty to me.

I'm kidding of course, but I am indulging in a nice, cold vodka/soda/cran ... yummmmmmm!

Oops gotta go fill up. C'mon jury ... you can see this through to the end. You have been so great to this point. Cheers everyone!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 57s
Sherrifs deputies just went in to juror hallway. #JodiArias

I think this means they're going home for the night ..

Probably. They usually clear out @4:30 p.m. Jodi-time.

ok. obviously we are discussing two different events today. because I just typed out verbatim the last bit of trial aired live today.

they came back and told the judge, they are unable to reach a unanimous decision. that is where we are at now. unless ive missed something, which is possible.

:)

Not sure if the judge clarified with the foreperson but from just reading the note from the jury it is not saying they can't come to a verdict.

The judge may have used her own interpretation of the note and thought the jury was deadlocked.

Absolutely nothing.

Now if you want to hear about an accurate method of predicting future events, I read cat litter...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks lil buddy, I needed that!

thanks! This case is so bad for my eating habits.

Plus, I can't stand the TH's going on about how "amazing" Wilmott was yesterday and how Jodi was friendly yesterday....

Seriously, they put on NO mitigation case-NONE. I don't get what's going on with this jury...at all. This should not have been a close call.

JVM talking about how the juror's subconscious won't "let them" give her death because of how they bonded or whatever during trial.

Ice cream AND alcohol...

Does JVM startle any of you when she comes on? My lord, things are just cruising along until 4pm hits GOOD AFTERNOON JANE VALEZ-MITCHELL HERE!!! :eek:

Maybe I am just on edge? I haven't eaten yummy food or consumed any delicious alcoholic beverages like you lovely people. I am not vaping on birthday cake either...feel totally left out! I tried to eat today but I walked in, remembered I finished the Ice Cream last night and walked back out. I can't possible eat nutritious right now, I refuse.

:floorlaugh:Wow, this is getting to be a tricky thread for a non-female to negotiate. I'm afraid to read some of these posts!

I think it started with the are you a boy or are you a girl question a few hours back.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz