DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT :

2m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

In the courtroom, another juror question has been sent in. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Jury question and response will be returned to the jury by the bailiff. We are heading back out now that hwild just got settled. #JodiArias

13s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias is in a black outfit like yesterday. Nurmi is in gray suit with blue shirt. I am heading back out now.

NOTE : We did NOT get to hear what the question was -- nor the answer !

:banghead:

Anyone getting anything from twitter about this? Court tweeting anything?

WAT played the question but I didn't catch it. Did anyone hear what the question was?

Ouch! Mark Eiglarsh predicting a permanent deadlock!!
Hope hes wrong!

We don't even get to hear the question!

If you recall the judge's instruction, she told the jurors to put questions in writing, she and the lawyers would review it and return a written response.

Evening all :scared: I couldnt find this thread and then the court showed up and ahhhhhh:scared:

Phew

:seeya:

If she was to get LWP the family can block her parole if they show up to the board. Katiecoolady had had to do this.

But the Judge didn't bring the Jury in so it couldn't have been another Hung Jury note. THIS IS GOOD

This is how I am feeling about all of this:

I don't trust certain "reporters" and refuse to be sucked into any drama created by them. I have reasons, but will leave it vague so I don't get a TO. Just be cautious before you get overwrought by something reportedly "known" to only one reporter.

I TRUST this jury. I have had a DEEP feeling of peace about this jury, the decisions they are making and allowing them whatever amount of time they need to do so. This feeling came immediately upon the beginning of the first deliberations, and through all the surprises/rumors/concerns HAS NOT WAIVERED!

Yesterday, when the judge talked about the "deadlock" and I saw Travis' family crying, it broke my heart. Dear God, they have all endured so much! I looked for our KCL in the gallery and was hoping she was near by for them. (she arrived very shortly after the juror question issue).

I immediately began praying. Asking God to fill the entire courthouse with Travis' presence. I prayed that the family and friends would feel Travis there with them, sharing his peace, love and strength. I also prayed the jury would feel Travis' presence and be reminded of who the victim in this situation was and the tragic murder that occurred. That they would be reminded that while they have a weighty decision to make, the decision was actually already made by JA on June 4 2008.

I am SO thankful that some wonderful Wsers have been able to gather around the family and support them. I can't even begin to imagine how much that means to them. To have a stable force when the storm is raging truly priceless.

I will continue to hold the deep faith and trust that I have in this jury (and in the Ultimate Judge). This family has been through so much. Endured so much. I have NO doubt that this jury, after investing 5 months and so much time and thought into this, will do whatever it takes to come to a fair verdict.
Keep the faith!
ALexander Family,
Many who have never met you are holding you close and sending a spiritual tsunami of love and support!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m
#JodiArias is in a black outfit like yesterday. Nurmi is in gray suit with blue shirt. I am heading back out now.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
Jury question and response will be returned to the jury by the bailiff. We are heading back out now that hwild just got settled. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m
In the courtroom, another juror question has been sent in. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9m
There is quite a buzz in here. Haven't heard of anything going on yet but media is anxious for sure. #JodiArias

At first glance it may seem like giving her life would be easier to live with for jurors who might feel guilty sentencing someone to death. However, my personal view on this particular case is that the death penalty is more about saving future lives than sacrificing hers. She made the decision to slaughter Travis 3 times over & endlessly torture his poor family. She has made a mockery of domestic violence & continues to do so, which I take great offense to personally. She has NO remorse & no conscience. She has earned the death penalty.

Me, I'll sleep a lot easier knowing she can't do this to anyone else, ever again. MOO

They probably don't want the question read out loud so the media doesn't go crazy like yesterday!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett