Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker here! I have been reading this forum forever and wanted to address something that keeps running me around in circles. I hope it makes sense. I firmly believe JA is guilty. I look at Travis's picture and I get so mad and sad. (That's putting it mildly) I believe in the DP for killers such as these but I don't like the endless appeals process. With that said, since there was so much left out of the thousands of emails, texts, IM's, etc, how do we know for sure that some of what JA said about Travis is true? Everyone on this board is so absolutely sure about her lying and I do to; that is why I am so confused. How can she so emphatically state that the stuff is true without providing evidence? I am not one of those people that can watch JA in that courtroom and know that she is lying, seething, happy, sad. I am not made that way. How can you people read that about her? It is fascinating to read but I cannot see what you see.

So my question to anyone that wants to answer, how do you know? Give an example of something that has gone on that gives you that 100% feeling that she is lying. I have watched this trial for most of it, causing my mind to spin in every direction and that is why this post is so messed up. In one of her interviews, she says something about if you don't abuse me why should you be afraid....(paraphrasing), she says it with such conviction, how do we know that it is a lie what she has said about TA?

If you think I am approaching insanity, well, you are right. But I do wish someone could understand what I am asking and answer me.

Thank you to all WS people. You are absolutely the best. Travis and the Alexander family are so blessed to have you.

She tells more than one version of a story during the same trial, and the versions are in conflict with each other. That's the biggest sign that she's a liar ;) She does this with startling frequency, since you'd expect her to catch herself while on the stand and all.

So the rest of it comes down to: did someone else say something different than her story? Believe the other person for a better probability of getting the truth. Does she have a motive to lie in whatever she is answering? Then she may be lying. Sometimes she 'probably is' lying (a lot of factors coming together on the same point).

A lot of her stories just ring false, too. Nobody gets "spun around" that much by men :D Fiction authors do that, too, and it's funny how it stands out to readers yet it's hard to spot as the author :) She likes the spinning visual, apparently!

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 5s

A court security guard opened #JodiArias ctroom door. Told media standing, "nothing is happening, go sit down" then closed door

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 2m
Lots of Alexander family and friends arriving. Something is definitely up.

Wild says media members showing up. More deputies showing up and so is the rest of Alexander family. They usually call family before notifying media. Maybe this is it!!!!!
Okay. Deep breath. Deep breath

OK...really?? Flying from New York to AZ just for this?

I mean, I get people are invested.

This is really insane!!!!!

wth the guy that FLEW IN from New Jersey and left their own children's prom for this I'm sorry, but that's effed up.

"HI SAMMIE HAVE A GREAT TIME" - that's why I have no kids. I would be just like the mom on HLN right now who left her kid home to enjoy prom while she flew out to AZ for deliberations LOL!
#teamtravis

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
More of Travis' family members just went in. More sheriff's deputies showing up. #JodiArias

If cops are showing up it may be a decision.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 33s

Security just came out to tell us nothing is happening. Alas, not a soul believed him. We've been locked out before 2 many times #JodiArias

I know, I know, off topic, but the lady on HLN with the white shirt who flew in for the verdict had nice cleavage...am I allowed to say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela