Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She says she decided to give her death comment another look when her cousin said to her as she was leaving "don't do anything, don't do that to your mom." Then CMJA says she realized oh, I can't do that b/c it would hurt my mom...that's jus tlike suicide...blah, blah.

Translation: When her cousin said that, DING DING DING, bells went off in her head....oh THAT"S how I can get out of this latest mess...I'll put it on my mom....oh yeah, perfect, I'll say I said that but please don't relaly do it because of my mom.

She took the words out of her cousin's mouth, what does that tell us?? She was not really thinking that at all.

They don't give LWOP, that is out of their hands, and would be up to the judge. Knowing she could possibly get out on parole would be reason enough for me to give her death.

I have no idea what the jury will decide. I really think it could go either way.

That judge most likely would give her LWP since she's allowed her so much including already including these stupid interviews before the verdict announced. I feel its completely disrespectful to the Alexander family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

She says she decided to give her death comment another look when her cousin said to her as she was leaving "don't do anything, don't do that to your mom." Then CMJA says she realized oh, I can't do that b/c it would hurt my mom...that's jus tlike suicide...blah, blah.

Translation: When her cousin said that, DING DING DING, bells went off in her head....oh THAT"S how I can get out of this latest mess...I'll put it on my mom....oh yeah, perfect, I'll say I said that but please don't relaly do it because of my mom.

She took the words out of her cousin's mouth, what does that tell us?? She was not really thinking that at all.

Classic Jodi trick .. Jodi gets caught in lie, Jodi makes up long winded story which involves at least one or two people come off as either A) totally in love, need of her or B) worth judging, or somehow lacking .. story ends with Jodi swooping in like magnanimous saint ..

This is how Jodi moves from Liar to Highly Evolved Superior Being no matter what she has done. She thinks it works, I'm hanging out for someone to call her on it in real time.

Amy Murphy's interview takes the prize for the worst interview to date. Jodi took all her "hard-hitting" questions and swatted them away with her verbal flyswatter, her lying lips.

Regarding the images of Travis in death (paraphrased):

"I think I suppress it. I have nightmares. I've been told I cry and scream in my sleep."

Regarding being the most hated woman in America:

"I feel love and supported. I've had an outpouring of support from people who believe me."

I know that people have been wondering why JSS would lift the ban on interviews for CMJA at this point. Well, let me throw this out there. What if JSS and JM had previously agreed to let Jodi give all the interviews that she wanted to, in the hopes that she would say something that might later affect her appeals case... Perhaps there is truly a method to the madness, and the powers that be are a step ahead of both us, and Jodi's supreme (not) intellect? Anyone have any opinions?

A judge colluding with a prosecutor is illegal not to mention a mockery of our concept of justice and most definitely would get the verdict overturned asap.

I think the DT asked for the ban on interviews which is why it was granted. I don't think it would have been if it was JM that requested it.

"I know that Christain and Mormon faiths, people are required to forgive." Oh so now she's trying to tell the Alexander family that they're somehow being anti-religion if they don't forgive her?? Agghhhh her nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd notice how when he asked her about going to hell, she responded that she doesn't believe in hell that hell is the way most people think of it.....WTF????? What she was trying to say is that she DOESN"T THINK SHE's GOING TO HE**.

Basically what she's saying to the Alexanders, is that you're the ones who are to blame for all of this. You should just forgive me like what you're supposed to, donchaknow?

I heard her say that and all I could think is of course you don't believe in hell. You know if there was one you already have booked a one way ticket so just keep telling yourself it really isn't as bad as they all say it is.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think in the Troy interview I actually heard her say that she has learned that she can actually become "employed". :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yeah, you can Jodi, if you consider stamping license plates for $1/day employement. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

and in her allocution she said she could be employed and be self-sustaining!
Are you kidding, the taxpayers of AZ are gonna be paying for your sorry existence for the rest of your life!
PS Good thing she isn't in IL. All of the license plate making jobs are probably filled by our now convicted ex-govenors .... sad but true!

I wonder what the jury will do if they vote life instead of the DP and then go home, and watch all of these interviews and all of the other stuff that we have seen and that we know now that they don't... Will they regret it? I know a lot of us here will, as will the Alexander family. And it really won't be the jury's fault totally, as long as our justice system allows more rights to the defendants than they do the victims. I pray that it doesn't happen, but it's a possibility that we all have to realize and accept for now. Jodi Arias is a predator and a menace to society. She would be the same in prison because she is able to conform and adapt to her surroundings. No one is ever safe around her. That is a fact. Let's all just pray that this jury gets it right.

Katie, can you help shed some light on this specific piece? I apologize if I have not kept up on all of the posts enough to know. I understand by reading here that this Kiefer person is not, well... very professional. This is just boggling my mind. I do not understand what this author is trying to say. Especially with DO NOT PUBLISH at the top while it is published online..what is he trying to do?

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/free/20130521jodi-arias-verdict.html

Just curious katiecoolady are you going to be following the case of Glendale police officer Anthony Holly who was killed on Presidents day in 2007?

I'm taking a trial break for awhile and getting back in to my life. I do think PASA will be attending that trial some...it's Juan Martinez right?

Midwest Mama

I really wish there was a way to see all responses to your own post. Sometimes the board moves so fast (or I have to leave for a while) and end up having to skip pages because there is no way to catch up otherwise.
maybe that could be added in the future?

I hope you see this because there is!

Go to Search > Advanced Search > Type Midwest Mama into Keywords

Choose 'Posts' as "Show Results by Posts" . Then press Search Now. If you had a common name, you could also go to Search in Forum(s) and choose Travis Alexander Trial

I will paste this as a message in your profile too

Classic Jodi trick .. Jodi gets caught in lie, Jodi makes up long winded story which involves at least one or two people come off as either A) totally in love, need of her or B) worth judging, or somehow lacking .. story ends with Jodi swooping in like magnanimous saint ..

This is how Jodi moves from Liar to Highly Evolved Superior Being no matter what she has done. She thinks it works, I'm hanging out for someone to call her on it in real time.

BBM

I agree!!! Real-time, catch her, she is gonna devolve into a mess if someone catches her in real time. The real Jodi will come out then, the Jodi that Travis saw.

A judge colluding with a prosecutor is illegal not to mention a mockery of our concept of justice and most definitely would get the verdict overturned asap.

I think the DT asked for the ban on interviews which is why it was granted. I don't think it would have been if it was JM that requested it.

i think the dt asked for the ban too.

Hasn't it sunk in yet for Jodi that not only did she brutally killed Travis but also: stole her grandparent's gun and tried to go under the radar for 1000's of mile to do it?

I don't think so. She is in an alternate reality™.

I'm taking a trial break for awhile and getting back in to my life. I do think PASA will be attending that trial some...it's Juan Martinez right?

Yes Juan will be the prosecutor. I don't blame you for taking a break, this trial had to almost sucked the life out of you. Juan Martinez amazes me to take on another trial right after this one. The man is a machine.

That's no longer the case in CA. Last year Proposition 36 redefined the Three Strikes law to apply to those criminals whose third strike met a higher violence/seriousness/sex threshold and whose previous felonies were violent/dangerous/serious. when the proposition passed, many previously convicted felons whose third strike felonies were not serious or violent became eligible for resentencing downward from the mandatory 25 to life.

I know about the proposition i voted against the 3 strikes law. I personally have a friend who's son has been in prison for 2 violent felonies because he held up an empty beer bottle as a threat to rob drugs from a pharmacy. He got paroled out of prison and now arrested for doing it again (violent) felony since he held up a beer bottle. He's never hurt anyone and now he's facing 25 to life only 25 years old and graduated HS with almost 4.0 GPA but became a drug addict when he joined a fraternity. It's a very sad situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member