Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no way Jerry was going to testify. The implication with all of this sillieness is that he had nothing to hide so he was ready to go.

They would not be doing their jobs if they didnt prevent that. Jerry doesnt do very well when left to his own devices-not a lot of self control there. Can you imagine?

I can't remember but didn't the defense say they knew who V2 was and that he said nothing ever happened?

oh, cmon JJ, you must be kidding....hes accussed of raping minors...

have you any reaon to believe he would receive that light a sentence? i know most inmates only serve 2/3 of their term, but still?

in any case....i'm not worried he will ever get out, even if they want to let him go that soon.

Maximum sentence is 20 years. If all the sentences are concurrent (and I'd expect most to be), it would be about 12 years.

The priest who turned states evidence in Phila Catholic Church sex abuse case should be out in 2 1/2 to 3 years, from what I'm told.

i believe the msn article was incorrect when it stated that the uncle called the defense the previous night...it makes no sense that way.

the uncle called the States atty and it was the states atty that asked the young man if he knew the uncle had called them several times

and the young man huing his head and said NO.

then joe asked for a recess and eventually rested his case.

thats my understanding..i know there is a msn article that states the opposite, but it makes no sense and its not what was reported earlier.

I can't remember but didn't the defense say they knew who V2 was and that he said nothing ever happened?

Yep, at least prior to the trial. And since McQueary "misinterpreted" what he saw (according to Amendola), and Sandusky knows who the boy is, why didn't Amendola call him?

Sorry, I went AWOL on ya'll...got interrupted with a visitor....thanks to everybody who updated and commented...now I can go catch up, lol!

Maximum sentence is 20 years. If all the sentences are concurrent (and I'd expect most to be), it would be about 12 years.

The priest who turned states evidence in Phila Catholic Church sex abuse case should be out in 2 1/2 to 3 years, from what I'm told.

560 years to 12...

eh.........sounds about right for our justice system

but i'm thinkin he doesnt make 12 years in jail.

he doesnt look too healthy to me.

Yep, at least prior to the trial. And since McQueary "misinterpreted" what he saw (according to Amendola), and Sandusky knows who the boy is, why didn't Amendola call him?

because it was ALL <modsnip> lawyer bs to begin with...read my jose baez quote ...

yeah right jose

everybody understood after your case

but thats what he said b4....

Chances are they arent going to let him hang out with the young people. He has built his entire life around all of this. It is going to be quite a culture shock I would think.

Defense will likely request he be held at a psychiatric facility dont you think?

I really think the one boy's uncle thinks something happened to him & thought maybe if he sent someone to talk with him-he would tell-JMO though

I got a question for you all--If the 2 other victims comes forward-can they file a suit against them all-even though they did not testify at this trial?

An attorney representing one of the victims said she filed a civil suit -and it was right before statute of limitations would have run out for her client. So depending on the circumstances - if any of these incidents ended many years ago - and no civil charges have yet been filed - it is possible the statute has run for one or more of the victims.

The attorney filing on behalf of her client did so recently - she said she filed the last day before statute of limitations would have run for that victim. I do not remember which victim number this attorney represents or his age - or when the abuse took place. She gave television interviews the day her client testified -I believe.

These victims are not of wealth - hence being in the Second Mile program. This trial experience is possibly first time having legal representation. Civil would be up to them to obtain - possibly only available to them now due to high profile trial exposure. One victim not testifying - not sure if he is even being classified as victim - as he is referred to by his initials not victim in the indictment. This person is now in the Military - cannot participate due to being overseas. Most likely not filing civil suit. Just a guess though.

560 years to 12...

eh.........sounds about right for our justice system

but i'm thinkin he doesnt make 12 years in jail.

he doesnt look too healthy to me.

Maybe 14 years. It is hugely unlikely that these will be concurrent.

I didn't think so but someone said the defense knows who he is.

I am also wondering why he was not called to testify for JS if he says nothing happened-or is that their story & it could be a lie!!

Yeah, probably because they know something did happen. I can't imagine JS not knowing who the boy is. He seemingly kept records/track.

Hope the jurors ask that question in deliberations!

Based on the *stength* of Dottie's testimony? hahahahahaha. Sorry.

Maybe 14 years. It is hugely unlikely that these will be concurrent.

If the sentences on the various charges are concurrent, they'll run simultaneously up through the longest one. I'd like to think that's hugely unlikely as well.

Since the crimes were committed over a long period of consecutive years, the sentences should be consecutive as well.

If you're thinking it's unlikely they'll be concurrent, I'm not clear on how the 14 years adds up on several, potentially, 20 year charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member