Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would JS give DS such a masculine nickname as "Sarge"?

Victim #2 has never been identified!

That makes me believe Sandusky is guilty. Sandusky knows who #2 is. If nothing 'bad' happened, then why wouldn't he identify the kid?

If they were able to bring number 2 to the witness stand, to say all he did was give him hygeine lessons, then Sandusky would probably be home free. Wonder why that kid is not being interviewed?

As I recall, some of them were on Day One. Sarge was there last week but told to leave the courtroom during the victim's testimony last week because she was a witness herself. That often happens.

Last night it kind of hit me. I had small pangs of sympathy for Sarge, because I wondered if she tried to protect her adopted sons by throwing the 'unwanted' bratty ones to the wolf. That does not make her a good person, but it helps me to understand her a bit better. I remember that weirdness with one of their foster sons who was eventually adopted. His birthfamily thought sordid things were going on with his relationship with Jerry. I think so too. :sad:

Because she's strict.

I don't think I would like being called Sarge! Especially if my husband hung out in the basement with young boys all the time. I doubt any wife would want to be called that? Or maybe it's just me?

The IS sketch artist just reported that some of the jurors were crying.

I don't think I would like being called Sarge! Especially if my husband hung out in the basement with young boys all the time. I doubt any wife would want to be called that? Or maybe it's just me?

No, it's not just you. I think it is degrading to her as a female.

IIR, as far as sentencing goes, the judge sets the maximum and the parole board sets the minimum. Is that correct?

Sorry, I should have said consecutive. It is very unlikely that they will run on after another.

I don't think that is correct. A judge sets the sentence and after a certain amount of time he's eligible for parole (which may or may not be granted).

Me neither but I'm sure when she got the nickname it was probably cute or funny but now? Not so much.

Sorry, I should have said consecutive. It is very unlikely that they will run on after another.

I don't think that is correct. A judge sets the sentence and after a certain amount of time he's eligible for parole (which may or may not be granted).

Thanks - I think that's where I'm confused. Does the judge set the (earliest possible) time frame for parole or does the parole board do that?

If I remember, she(referring to the IS sketch artist in the courtroom) didn't specifically say that it was during today's testimony, but that she hadn't really been watching the jurors prior to that (she wasn't sketching them, after all), but after that, she paid more attention to their reactions. She also said that she cried after hearing one victim's testimony (I think she said he was the most recent), that he seemed very affected by his testimony (I don't remember the exact word she used), that when asked to identify JS, he didn't want to look at him, & just pointed in his general direction. She also said that JS seemed to frequently smile during the victims' testimonies-pretty disturbing, huh?

Last night it kind of hit me. I had small pangs of sympathy for Sarge, because I wondered if she tried to protect her adopted sons by throwing the 'unwanted' bratty ones to the wolf. That does not make her a good person, but it helps me to understand her a bit better. I remember that weirdness with one of their foster sons who was eventually adopted. His birthfamily thought sordid things were going on with his relationship with Jerry. I think so too. :sad:

I can see something like that too, which is just nasty. She shouldn't be looking out for just her kids; she should be looking out for any and all kids. She should have called the police. It's gross. No lifestyle, no matter how great it is, should be worth allowing innocent children(no matter how terrible you may think they are) to be harmed in any way. I know people do it though, but it's appalling. :/

It is my sincere wish that when JS is convicted, that he dies in prison-whether that's next week or 20 years from now, I don't care, because I believe he will go to his grave as the same delusional pedophile that he is today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member