People Magazine article about Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i've rescued 3 cats since we moved here. The first was in what we called at rake coffin in top stock at Lowes', the second was abandonned by it's mother in the hollow of a tree on our property, and the third, which thinks it's just another schnauzer, from under our waterfall. One hid for days, the other two were happy to snuggle up with us on the couch or bed after a flea bath.
Now I'm wondering if that makes me a seriel killer or God forbid, a cat lover. Anyway, I can't wait til this Irwin / Bradley kitten gets it's own show. :D

I would never sleep with a stray kitten in my bed. In fact, I never bring them indoors because they're notorious for carrying ringworm... and ringworm is a PITA to get rid of, especially with 4 young children.

I'm actually not buying DB's story that she was with the neighbor from 5.30 to 10.30. I don't know why the neighbor would cover for her. Perhaps DB has her convinced that Lisa was abducted and said 'oh it's going to look bad because I was alone drinking, can you pretend that you were with me?'.

How convenient that the one night JI wasn't home DB still has a handy alibi! What are the odds! I find it very hard to believe that the neighbor and DB spent 5 hours together on an ordinary school night with 3 kids up until 10.30 with no bedtime routine at all.

Or if the neighbor really was there, who's to say that she was there from 5.30? I know it said that time in the magazine but where did they get that from? With all the time changes since this tragedy started I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor called at 6.40 and DB said 'oh I just put Lisa to bed'.

There's something very fishy about that whole neighbor story and the total lack of bedtime routine on an ordinary Monday night with 8, 6 and 4 year olds.

If the neighbor is covering for her, then I hope she thinks about the cadaver dog hit, and tells LE the truth. She could go down for accessory if she is not careful.

i've rescued 3 cats since we moved here. The first was in what we called at rake coffin in tops stock at Lowes', the second was abandonned by it's mother in the hollow of a tree on our property, and the third, which thinks it's just another schnauzer, from under our waterfall. One hid for days, the other two were happy to snuggle up with us on the couch or bed after a flea bath.
Now I'm wondering if that makes me a seriel killer orgod forbid, a cat lover. Anyway, I can't wait til this Irwin / Bradley kitten gets it's own show. :D

It depends on whether you also rescued a box of wine that same day.

no, but I do have a bottle of blackberry wine in the fridge. :floorlaugh:

Well that confirms it then. You're a disgusting sociopath. :slap:

(Next you'll be telling us you have 4 phones (including one in a desk) and none of them work)! :D

reportedly,at 5:20 pm, as soon as mom got home from wine shopping.

Hmmm. So it's all very convenient now. All the times are tying in very nicely for DB. She was with her brother and briefly with JI until 5.20 and then the neighbor called at 5.30.

...but I guess if this kitten had already been cleaned up and taken care of to this point, then the whole "gross that she put a stray cat in her bed the day she got it" thing is a moot point.

No it's not. You can't bathe worms out of an animal's stomach. And yes, kids can get worms from animals.

Blech...and I'm an animal lover who's adopted alot of strays. In my bed before they've been vet-ified? NO WAY!

- 5:30 PM: DB cooks dinner for her sons and a neighbor -(Source People magazine)

Ok, so why didn't she feed Lisa?

- 5:30 PM: DB cooks dinner for her sons and a neighbor -(Source People magazine)

Ok, so why didn't she feed Lisa?

The article said DB never fed Lisa?

Also, I do not think the neighbor she made dinner for is the same neighbor she drank with. I think the one she made dinner for is the teen. JMO

I'm actually not buying DB's story that she was with the neighbor from 5.30 to 10.30. I don't know why the neighbor would cover for her. Perhaps DB has her convinced that Lisa was abducted and said 'oh it's going to look bad because I was alone drinking, can you pretend that you were with me?'.

How convenient that the one night JI wasn't home DB still has a handy alibi! What are the odds! I find it very hard to believe that the neighbor and DB spent 5 hours together on an ordinary school night with 3 kids up until 10.30 with no bedtime routine at all.

Or if the neighbor really was there, who's to say that she was there from 5.30? I know it said that time in the magazine but where did they get that from? With all the time changes since this tragedy started I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor called at 6.40 and DB said 'oh I just put Lisa to bed'.

There's something very fishy about that whole neighbor story and the total lack of bedtime routine on an ordinary Monday night with 8, 6 and 4 year olds.

You would be AMAZED. Seriously, I see kids in elementary school running around my neighborhood until 10-11pm all the time. I'm strict about bedtime, and it makes it hard for me to explain to my kids why they need to be in bed when another kid is out riding his dirt bike in the field behind our yard until 10pm. To each their own... I had one neighbor who had a 3 year old and she was outside with them at all hours. Those kids miss quite a bit of school because they miss the bus in the morning. To each their own though. :innocent:

Well that confirms it then. You're a disgusting sociopath. :slap:

(Next you'll be telling us you have 4 phones (including one in a desk) and none of them work)! :D

Oh thanks, now the word is out and the press is at my door wanting to talk to the cats. :blushing:

I don't know. THe list doesn't include Lisa, so I assumed she didn't cook for her.

You don't "cook" for a baby that age. She bought baby food for her, that's been documented. That omission did catch my eye at first, and then I realized for a baby under a year old, you typically feed jar baby food. Which she bought that day.

You don't "cook" for a baby that age. She bought baby food for her, that's been documented. That omission did catch my eye at first, and then I realized for a baby under a year old, you typically feed jar baby food. Which she bought that day.

DB has stated in the early interviews that she bathed Lisa, fed her and put her to bed.

Of course, that was when DB was going with the 7:30 bedtime, checked on her at 10:30 story...so...:dunno:

I don't know. THe list doesn't include Lisa, so I assumed she didn't cook for her.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying that it was just your opinion.

The article said DB never fed Lisa?

Well, it doesn't say she didn't feed Lisa. It says she didn't "cook" for Lisa.

She is on video buying jar babyfood for Lisa that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back