Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: Jean talking about complaint filed against the police dept. Victoria (reporter) saying attorney has filed complaint against PNP homicide detective, saying they didn't respect his rights, denied him proper representation, didn't have arrest warrant, or warrant to take his laptop computer.

Jean reminding us he was arrested in Chile, and gave a completely different story to them than the PNP. Jean also discussing the habeus corpus document (rights have been violated). Document was filed on 6/11; Joran attorney saying documents re: confession were in Spanish, etc. The attorney listed on the document is a female private attorney in Peru; not appointed by the court.

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's show is on but Jean seems to be hosting it live from Peru!!

Joran: police violated my rights; he says he was set up by the FBI and lured to Peru. Judge must rule if his imprisonment is illegal. More on Stephany's injuries, and details on the crime scene. Anita: "I won't visit my son". Psychological evaluation reveals he is capable of murder.

Hi Panthera! Good grief, Jean C. is one hard working woman. I am SO impressed. I bet she falls into a coma once she hits her hotel room.

NG: Richard Hermann saying no way will he be released; SF's father very politically connected in Peru. Doesn't believe confession will be thrown out. Jean says she just spoke with defense attorney who was originally representing him. Too much of a high-profile case, no way will he be released.

Caller asking about SF being able to look at the computer and found info on NH would it be in a language that she could understand? Ellie saying SF could speak English and probably communicated with Joran in English; knew Spanish and English.

Victoria: people are still very angry about this case and do not want him released; most people believe he's 100% guilty.

Hi Panthera! Good grief, Jean C. is one hard working woman. I am SO impressed. I bet she falls into a coma once she hits her hotel room.
I applaud Jean too and am actually very happy she's flying solo tonight!!! :dance:

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's show is on but Jean seems to be hosting it live from Peru!!

Joran: police violated my rights; he says he was set up by the FBI and lured to Peru. Judge must rule if his imprisonment is illegal. More on Stephany's injuries, and details on the crime scene. Anita: "I won't visit my son". Psychological evaluation reveals he is capable of murder.

Jean must have nerves of steel. It's hard enough to report from Peru. [I think.] Anchoring a show from a remote location now that's a real feat especially debating the lawyers back in the studio.

jmo

Does anone know who this Les Levine is that was on the panel for JVM show tonight is shows he was the Vandersloots PI....This guy seems to be on the conspiracy band wagon...

Les Levine - that name doesn't sound Peruvian, Dutch, South American, Aruban to me. I wonder how they chose him to investigate on their behalf.

eta - thank you SuziHawk

NG: Joran saying he's the victim and he should walk free.

On phone from Holland, reporter who got interview with Joran at Castro Castro. JC asking how he got interview. He was in contact with Anita; she gave interview so she could explain why Joran was sick in his head. He asked if it was possible to visit Joran in Peru. He flew to Peru on Saturday and went to prison on Sunday; he'd already been put on visitors list. Was taken to Joran's cell; first time he'd met him. He looked amazingly relaxed, laughed, spoke 20 min. with Joran. Didn't tell reporter he killed Stephany; didn't want to talk about case, but did talk about situation in prison. He said he couldn't talk about case because of lawyer's advise. He said police put mental pressure on him to sign reports; threatened to put his head under water if he didn't sign. Bucket of water near where he was when signing, per Joran.

NG: Jean saying it's a cold, winter Lima night.

Caller asking about Joran's shirt on SF's body (actually inferred that SF had put the shirt on herself), and wouldn't his DNA be on it. :waitasec: Victoria saying the shirt was used to asphyxiate SF, he put it on her after she died.

Dr. Perper: a large amount of blood can come from nose and head injuries. He says J assaulted SF, threw her against the wall, with these injuries a lot of bleeding is understandable.

commercial

I am wondering if he had that shirt full of blood and then smothered her could she had almost like inhaled her blood.

How is Peru, Aruba and the US going to get Joran to tell exactly what happened to Natalee? Without a "deal" he'll remain silent!

How is Peru, Aruba and the US going to get Joran to tell exactly what happened to Natalee? Without a "deal" he'll remain silent!

Even if he wanted to finally come clean (which I doubt he ever will), if he dumped her body in the ocean, as I suspect, he won't be able to prove he's telling the truth.

"No body, no proof." Heh... ;)

That was an interesting question from the caller. IMO.

NG: Jean saying this afternoon she heard of the complaint J filed against police, including not having a valid Dutch translator, and his computer taken without a warrant. Showing now some of the crime scene photos.

Now to Ellie, JC asking her about what Anita has said publicly. E saying that Anita gave interview to GMA (on ABC) and E is talking about what Anita has said, and how A told J to turn himself in.

Back to Dutch reporter, JC asking about what Joran said about robbers being in the hotel room. Wasn't discussed but reporter got impression J wants to be convicted of manslaughter instead of murder. It seemed to reporter J had been studying Peruvian law. He noticed how calm and relaxed Joran was during interview. Reporter wasn't paid for interview.

Caller asking about money found with Joran; does he collect coin from each girl he's victimized? :waitasec: Ellie going over list of 12 countries he had currency from. JC saying she doesn't know why he had it, but it could be said he didn't know where he was going next.

NG: Joran saying he's the victim and he should walk free.
bolded by me and respectfully snipped for space..

He is saying HE is the victim????...and HE should walk free?????

Did Stephany have a chance to "walk free"????? from his hotel room???

Look as if he made the choice//FOR HER//...to STAY..and Would NOT let her leave.....and let him not only BEAT her to death....but smother her also...

HIM...THE VICTIM????.....I think NOT...

The nerve of this ....piece..of...@#$%!!!!

Bring on the judges!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member