Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need a reason to have the monies from all the countries but... I think he would say something like ..Hey I am a professional gambler I won it .. or something like that.

Her son is not a monster - he's a beast! How could a human being brutally beat another human being in this manner, walk out of the room within hours and act as if nothing is wrong!!! I just cannot possibly imagine a human being with a soul doing something like this. This is the first case that I've been able to actually see the murderer leave the scene of the crime shortly after the act; only in the movies.

Even if he wanted to finally come clean (which I doubt he ever will), if he dumped her body in the ocean, as I suspect, he won't be able to prove he's telling the truth.

"No body, no proof." Heh... ;)[/QUOTE]

dad's remark is a double edge sword now for his golden boy!

If daddy did the dump, JVS has no idea where NH is.
So, my take is 'no deal', because he will never find NH body!
Just hurt Beth and Dave more and more.
And he will get kicks out of hurting them.

NG: Caller asking about the laptop and how does Peruvian law compare with US law about needing arrest warrants; also would they be recording him in his cell by video surveillance. Guest surmises they (LE) would be keeping an eye on him whether directly or by surveillance.

Michael Griffith on talking about the video camera at the hotel, and JC asking if it's solid or there is a chance it could be edited. MG still talking about Lurigancho, and how Joran should come clean about Natalee, he might not survive in L prison long enough that NH family will ever know what happened.

commercial

JVS sure has nerve...........who would ever in their right mind come up against Peru judicial system, police?
when you murdered in Peru?
Hope JVS makes the people so mad that he digs his grave for himself!

Her son is not a monster - he's a beast! How could a human being brutally beat another human being in this manner, walk out of the room within hours and act as if nothing is wrong!!! I just cannot possibly imagine a human being with a soul doing something like this. This is the first case that I've been able to actually see the murderer leave the scene of the crime shortly after the act; only in the movies.

Quite fascinating, isn't it! We've practically seen everything except for the murder itself.

NG: Jean back talking with the Dutch reporter, asking if Joran talked about Natalee at all. He's saying as with SF, J wouldn't talk/discuss case. JC asking if the reporter took anything to Joran, he says yes he took shirts and pants to him from Anita.

Caller asking about hotel video, seems like strong evidence that J killed SF. JC asking Richard Hermann, isn't this "exhibit A"? RH: over and out, strong circumstantial evidence.

JC to Victoria about prosecution document re: psych eval. In weeks since J has been at CC, psych eval has been performed. V reading from the report; talking about Anita trying to get treatment for J in the Netherlands. JC talking about with "minimal conflict" J can explode. Guest Caryn Stark saying it is anti-social personalty, not bi-polar, not someone who is very depressed to very manic.

JC to Dr. Perper re: confession how SF was killed. JC asking what was the suffering she endured. He says she could still be conscious and experiencing a lot of pain, then asphyxiated; a lot of suffering most likely.

commercial

IMO...Joran will NEVER tell/show the Halloways/LE where Natalie's body is...My reason is...In fact ...if he knew where it was and it was STILL there, him confessing to the location would imply that ONLY the killer (himself)would know where he stashed the body...and he would be arrested for her murder...I don't see him wanting that ..So I say that is one reason he will NEVER tell...Number 2, he could say I can show you where she is...for a sweet deal....then on the attempt of recovery of her...and again..WHOOPS!!!!NO NATALIE..THEN he could say...WELL, She WAS there....someone MOVED/TOOK/ her..
Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, Spin, .............I am sick of him....bring on the judges..Quickly!!

anti social personality JVS

Dr Perper.......allot of pain and fear.........terrible death, suffering for Stephany!

How could anyone be so cold hearted to sufficate her after he did all that to her???
Cruel, monster! no soul........EVIL........IMO

Joran should be looking out for the firing squad.
No person with any common sense would be making the statements he is........
IMO

Seems to me that whatever Joran's Mother comes up with Joran comes out with the same thing a day later.

NG: back to the Dutch reporter. JC wants to know if J asked him for anything when he visited. J wanted to know about his mother, but no, he didn't want anything. Reporter told J about all the news coverage, and laughed about it, and J said his lawyer has received many letters from women who want to marry him and one wanted to have his baby.

Jean had to cut him off since she's out of time.

.....the end :)

I just wanted to say, I hope all of you can understand my abbreviations through my posts when I'm trying to type as quickly as they're talking on the show! I apologize if anyone is confused :)

NG: back to the Dutch reporter. JC wants to know if J asked him for anything when he visited. J wanted to know about his mother, but no, he didn't want anything. Reporter told J about all the news coverage, and laughed about it, and J said his lawyer has received many letters from women who want to marry him and one wanted to have his baby.

Jean had to cut him off since she's out of time.

.....the end :)

That just says it all. {{shiver}}

Thanks, Panthera. Terrific job, as usual!

Seems to me that whatever Joran's Mother comes up with Joran comes out with the same thing a day later.

Well I believe the dutch reporter indicated that Joran speaks on the phone with his mother from the prison.

JVS sure has nerve...........who would ever in their right mind come up against Peru judicial system, police?
when you murdered in Peru?
Hope JVS makes the people so mad that he digs his grave for himself!

I agree with you....He is making a mockery of the Peru police and their system..He is painting a picture of them as unjust, conniving, scheming, malicious, and unscrupulous characters..

He murdered one of their own citizens in a cruel and agonizing manner, robbed her and tried to flee their country...and since he has been apprehended, he has done nothing but criticize them..and cry how "everything" is so "unfair"..

We are seeing the REAL Juron...how his mind works...ITS FRIGHTENING!!!!!

I just wanted to say, I hope all of you can understand my abbreviations through my posts when I'm trying to type as quickly as they're talking on the show! I apologize if anyone is confused :)

Great job panthera...thanks. One thing you missed was that the original lawyer/public defender that Joran had was a FEMALE! There was a comment I believe that this female lawyer said that Joran didn't want to say anything...no surprise there. I'm sure he was appalled at getting a female lawyer. Passed her off as some cop's girlfriend in his complaint I believe.

However it is not her name that is in the official complaint apparently. That part got a little confusing. The name of another private lawyer is in there even though this woman says that she was the one who was there.

Hi Panthera! Good grief, Jean C. is one hard working woman. I am SO impressed. I bet she falls into a coma once she hits her hotel room.

JC....great job tonight......the show ran smoothly and minus the usual NG bombshell interruptions that usually go on when she'd on.
I'm sure the panel are delighted too.

As for JC's hotel........Lord I hope it's first class for you......good food and
accomodations.......I wonder how long she'll be in Peru covering Joran the EVIL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste