GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone really needs to step in and get her in some kind of treatment before JVDS sucks her dry and really sends her to the point of no return.
Is she still practicing?

JMHO
I think it may be too late for her.

I'm not sure if she's still practicing. From Fran's post earlier quoting the radar online article, it indicates she's working 'part time'.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...oot-prison-drugging-him-claims-guardian-angel

Mary Hamer, 55, of Lake City, Florida, revealed to RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview that she has spent so much of the salary from her part-time [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]job[/color][/color] footing the suspected killer's defense that she even had to dig into her retirement fund to make ends meet.
"It is a big financial burden for me," Hamer told RadarOnline.com. "I live in a small modest apartment, I drive an eight-year-old car. I buy my clothes from thrift shops.

Maybe she's been fired? I mean... would you want that crazy train representing your hospital.

I think it may be too late for her.

I'm not sure if she's still practicing. From Fran's post earlier quoting the radar online article, it indicates she's working 'part time'.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...oot-prison-drugging-him-claims-guardian-angel

Mary Hamer, 55, of Lake City, Florida, revealed to RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview that she has spent so much of the salary from her part-time [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]job[/color][/color] footing the suspected killer's defense that she even had to dig into her retirement fund to make ends meet.
"It is a big financial burden for me," Hamer told RadarOnline.com. "I live in a small modest apartment, I drive an eight-year-old car. I buy my clothes from thrift shops.

Maybe she's been fired? I mean... would you want that crazy train representing your hospital.

It just goes to show what kind of people the VDS's are when they are letting this obviously "not well" or wealthy woman do this to herself. JVDS is the one signing letters saying "I love you" and his mother is well aware of this woman and what she is doing. Not to mention his lawyer of course, who has no problems accepting her payments.

MOO

I am sick to death of hearing about Joran!! He has ruined so many lives. All I want is to hear about how the key has been thrown away. How has he been so lucky to get away w so much? just venting and jmo

I'm still looking for the quote from John Kelly, but I did find this one:

"Michael Griffith, an international criminal attorney, said on "The Early Show on Saturday Morning" that Twitty did a very inappropriate thing.

"She used very bad judgment," Griffith said, adding that her visit could hurt her case against van der Sloot. "She's a complainant in a case in Alabama for extortion, where van der Sloot (allegedly) took money from her. Since she's a possible witness, this could be construed as possible witness tampering. I don't know what he said to her, but even if he was inclined to speak to her, by bringing ... the reporter who had already once tricked van der Sloot into giving a confession, I'm sure he would have shut up seeing him there with Mrs. Twitty."

Griffith added it's unlikely Twitty will face charges for her contact with van der Sloot, but it could "certainly" hurt her case in the U.S. for extortion."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/18/earlyshow/saturday/main6878945.shtml?tag=exclsv

I think Beth went there in hopes to find Natalee's body. So sad... I think finding Natalee is more important to her than all the money in the world. I probably would have done the same thing myself. I think she was just hoping that Joran would tell her where Natalie is. She had hopes, but that jerk of course wouldn't tell her. I don't blame her for trying.

I am sick to death of hearing about Joran!! He has ruined so many lives. All I want is to hear about how the key has been thrown away. How has he been so lucky to get away w so much? just venting and jmo

Just saw on the news at lunch that he's pleading guilty to "simple muder" as opposed to "aggravated murder". Simple murder is only 6 - 20 approx years on jail and they have a 1 day = 3 day for good behavior. They were saying he could possibly be out in 2 years if he got the lower sentence. I guess they dropped the aggravated murder charge already. Stephanie Flores family is furious. I don't blame them. Why do all these killers get such good treatment I just don't get it?? 6 years for brutally beating someone to death?? :banghead:

just saw on the news at lunch that he's pleading guilty to "simple muder" as opposed to "aggravated murder". Simple murder is only 6 - 20 approx years on jail and they have a 1 day = 3 day for good behavior. They were saying he could possibly be out in 2 years if he got the lower sentence. I guess they dropped the aggravated murder charge already. Stephanie flores family is furious. I don't blame them. Why do all these killers get such good treatment i just don't get it?? 6 years for brutally beating someone to death?? :banghead:
unreal

Just saw on the news at lunch that he's pleading guilty to "simple muder" as opposed to "aggravated murder". Simple murder is only 6 - 20 approx years on jail and they have a 1 day = 3 day for good behavior. They were saying he could possibly be out in 2 years if he got the lower sentence. I guess they dropped the aggravated murder charge already. Stephanie Flores family is furious. I don't blame them. Why do all these killers get such good treatment I just don't get it?? 6 years for brutally beating someone to death?? :banghead:

Pleading to it is the same as making an offer? In other words, his defense goes in and says we'll plead to this but the judges then rules on whether or not they will accept his plea?

Or is it a done deal already?

I've seen nothing about this online yet. This sounds like a plea deal. I didn't think he was getting one? We already know that he wants to plead guilty to simple murder but I didn't think they were going to let him? :waitasec:

She has appealed to both President Humala and President Obama for Joran to be released into her care so that she can rehabilitate him.

omg!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Someone really needs to step in and get her in some kind of treatment before JVDS sucks her dry and really sends her to the point of no return.

uh, dr. phil?!

She has appealed to both President Humala and President Obama for Joran to be released into her care so that she can rehabilitate him.

uh, dr. phil?!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: No comment ;) lmao

From what I understood from the interview on Vinnie's show, it is NOT a done deal. The panel of judges have to agree to the guilty plea of simple murder. They can deny it. The victims family wants to go to trial and have him charged w/ aggravated murder which he can get life in prison for.

Let's hope the judges make him go to trial on aggravated murder charges. I hope he rots in prison. He will kill again if he is released, imo.:furious:

I really hope the judges dont side w Joran this time. If there is god in heaven this will not be allowed again!!

jmo

Maybe Mary Hamer thinks it would be fun to be beaten to death by Joran and make the news. What crazy person would want to be around this morone? He can never be rehabilitated! He is a hussler! Mary will get nothing but loses. She needs a shrink herself!
JMOO

uh, dr. phil?!

I just about died redheadedgal when I read she wanted him released into her care, I knew she was bat crap crazy. Seriously, does she have a death wish? It would just be a matter of time before she ended up pushing up daisies...JMO WTH is wrong with this woman? I know I don't want her reading my X-Rays or Ultrasounds....

I don't think even Dr. Phil would take this bat crap crazy woman on! LMAO

Maybe Mary Hamer thinks it would be fun to be beaten to death by Joran and make the news. What crazy person would want to be around this morone? He can never be rehabilitated! He is a hussler! Mary will get nothing but loses. She needs a shrink herself!
JMOO

RBBM: Kind of what I was thinking, passionflower....She would reach infamy if Joran was to kill her, maybe that's what she is seeking, infamy???

uh, dr. phil?!

JMOO

Heres' my personal fave from this cuckoo bird...

"I have petitioned the Peruvian President and President Obama to release Joran to me for a 10-year Ghandi program. After which I have no doubt that he will present is thesis and it will win the Nobel Peace Prize," she said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-do...ran-van/story?id=15145035&page=2#.TueqxVbfdkQ

And if you want to see something extremely creepy, check out the music video she produced, "Haven't Kissed You Yet".

(about half way down the page)

http://www.bettyconfidential.com/ar...does-mary-hamer-love-this-accused-killer.html

{{{{shiver}}}}

It just goes to show what kind of people the VDS's are when they are letting this obviously "not well" or wealthy woman do this to herself. JVDS is the one signing letters saying "I love you" and his mother is well aware of this woman and what she is doing. Not to mention his lawyer of course, who has no problems accepting her payments.

MOO

That's the part that makes me feel kind of feel sorry for her. She obviously has deep deep mental issues going on and they know it, she's so easy for them to prey upon and continue to take advantage of.

IIRC, She said her family doesn't support her and what she does, no wonder there. She's said that she has no one but her ex husband who she says is supportive, he's probably just glad her delusions are focused on someone else and away from him.

JMHO

Heres' my personal fave from this cuckoo bird...

"I have petitioned the Peruvian President and President Obama to release Joran to me for a 10-year Ghandi program. After which I have no doubt that he will present is thesis and it will win the Nobel Peace Prize," she said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-do...ran-van/story?id=15145035&page=2#.TueqxVbfdkQ

And if you want to see something extremely creepy, check out the music video she produced, "Haven't Kissed You Yet".

(about half way down the page)

http://www.bettyconfidential.com/ar...does-mary-hamer-love-this-accused-killer.html

{{{{shiver}}}}

Oh have mercy!!

The panel of judges have to agree to the guilty plea of simple murder.

from lisa pulitzer's website re: the trial and charges

While the panel’s decision to put Van der Sloot on trial for simple murder might be seen as a victory for the defense, the Peruvian justice system allows for those charges to be upgraded if the prosecution presents a strong case at trial.

http://pulitzerandthompson.com/january-6-trial-date-for-joran-van-der-sloot/

The trial is expected to attract international attention.

http://pulitzerandthompson.com/joran-van-der-sloot-trial-to-begin-on-january-6-2012/

btw, i asked @ HLN facebook if anyone knew if US media would be in peru or if the trial would air on US tv... no answer so far :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondgirl#7