Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on InSession earlier that Jean Cesarez is now in Lima, Peru reporting on the case.

i dont have the link...but the abanian made a few references to his being worried that they may have both been kidnapped. why would it have been likely for them to have been kidnapped? he says that he feared this because jvds missed an appointment with him and then another dinner appointment as well ... but this man claims that he is in NO way "friends" with jvds... so.... if he was not friends with jvds, then it seems that he may have known stephaney in some way??? moo

Again: Garcia gambled with Joran and Stephany that night and was friendly enough with Joran that he invited him to dinner later in the week. Stephany's family reports her missing and strongly suspects that she's been kidnapped. Upon learning this, and not being able to get in contact with Joran, Garcia fears that Joran has been kidnapped along with Stephany.

Joran is the the boy who cried wolf. Even if he didn't do this, (and I believe that he did) nobody will ever believe a word out of his mouth. He is his own worst enemy. He appears to be an extreme psychopath.

I'm new - hoping I'm doing this right. Thought it was mentioned previously that they had also found emails of Garcia communicating with JVS @ 2 weeks prior to arrival???

la_cavalière;5258639 said:
Again: Garcia gambled with Joran and Stephany that night and was friendly enough with Joran that he invited him to dinner later in the week. Stephany's family reports her missing and strongly suspects that she's been kidnapped. Upon learning this, and not being able to get in contact with Joran, Garcia fears that Joran has been kidnapped along with Stephany.

thank -you, i understand why her family my have feared that she may have been kidnapped...but for them both to have been kidnapped doesnt make sense to me... her family did not know that she was jvds, no? garcia did know that they had been spending time together... just doesnt sit right with me...

Joran in his many appearances after his capture looks as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. He certainly could fool a lot of unsuspecting young women into thinking he's a harmless nice young man. He does not shirk from the cameras, lower his head or his eyes. No shame or remorse there.

I definitely do not see a cup of coffee in his hands either Patty. In the video of him leaving through the lobby, his right hand is holding onto the bag that he was carrying, I guess the duffel bag and his left arm is hanging down at his side and swinging as he walks.

Phew! I thought it was just me. :)

I would like to know if the hotel still has his passport. This would explain why he did not fly straight to Aruba the following day. He had a three day headstart. Why would you drive through South America when you can just fly home where you will be coddled and babied after you second alleged murder.

I never bought the baseball bat version. How can you beat someone to death with a bat in a hotel and no one hears it. I don't even think it's possible.

Why would the hotel have his passport?

I'm new - hoping I'm doing this right. Thought it was mentioned previously that they had also found emails of Garcia communicating with JVS @ 2 weeks prior to arrival???

Hi Butterfly! It is my understanding based on several media reports already linked that JVDS had been at the Tac Hotel for over 2 weeks before SR was murdered in his room. Garcia was also a guest at the Tac. So, the two men could have been communicating since May 14th when JVDS first arrived in Peru but didn't know each other until after he arrived there.

Was just getting ready to post similar question. I swear I remember reading a story that said Blades knew Joran from the poker tour and that the two had known each other before the tournament in Peru. It implied that they were acquaintances but not really friends.

ETA-sorry-meant Garcia. Can't find the article I was thinking of....could only find this

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/490019/ciudadano-albanes-acompano-joran-van-der-sloot-competencia-poker&prev=/search%3Fq%3Del+comercio+peru&rurl=translate.google.ca&usg=ALkJrhgPc-vfRyFtDa-Qxf_J4VUGhWuykw

Was just getting ready to post similar question. I swear I remember reading a story that said Blades knew Joran from the poker tour and that the two had known each other before the tournament in Peru. It implied that they were acquaintances but not really friends.

Not Blades. Garcia.

it is my understanding that blades is the entertainer and the albainian is a different person...

Hi Butterfly! It is my understanding based on several media reports already linked that JVDS had been at the Tac Hotel for over 2 weeks before SR was murdered in his room. Garcia was also a guest at the Tac. So, the two men could have been communicating since May 14th when JVDS first arrived in Peru but didn't know each other until after he arrived there.

Read Post #585, Article 2

I thought that I had read they found text messages and such dating back before he even arrived in Peru...but, again, it could be the translation, or it could be me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810