Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been staring at this for quite some time now. If you look at the corner of the mattress, it does not appear that it is in place, in other words, where it should be when you compare to where the location of the TV. It looks like it should be moved over to the left of your screen, which would make SF body located between the wall and the bed.

I wonder what that little bottle of blue greenish content is on the table by the T.V as well as that white towel/garment/blanket next to the TV? Its creepy that you can see what appears to be his back pack under the table.

Thank you everyone who replied to my posts which such informative information. :dance:

It looks like a small bottle to me. Either a courtesy shampoo from the hotel (I doubt this sleezy hotel provides courtesy shampoo bottles) or a travel size after shave?

It doesn't look like her shirt is dark (like we viewed on the surveillance videos) either. I'm not buying this as the real deal. I'm sure the article will state it's a look alike of sorts. NE is known for cover sensationalism with a truer story being inside. They don't want to get sued.

Not commenting on whether the photo is real or not. But wasn't it reported that she was covered with a white shirt? Or have I gotten all the shirt reports mixed up?

Wow it wouldn't surprise me if they were. The NE pays good money and some people will do anything for a certain price.

Wouldn't surprise me either Legalmania. I'm not sure about Chile or Peru but I've seen Mexican video coverage and photos of crime scenes that will show the victims of crime. What we as Americans would consider to be offensive or an invasion of privacy just isn't considered one there. IMHO it's just differences in culture.

It could very well be her. Or maybe not. I wouldn't be surprised to see actual crime scene photos released that would shock most of us. KWIM?

The hotel had his passport and he would only get it back when he checked out. This is why he was not able to get on a plane.

He was probably thinking that instead of checking out and getting his passport, which would probably mean the hotel staff would enter the room shortly after and discover the body, he would instead just leave and go into Chile with the head start.

Hi, Wings of Light. As somebody else here mentioned and I know from personal experience, many hotels simply copy your passport information and give you back the document itself. I believe that he had a passport with him when he was arrested and I think that it appears in one of the videotapes.

I've been staring at this for quite some time now. If you look at the corner of the mattress, it does not appear that it is in place, in other words, where it should be when you compare to where the location of the TV. It looks like it should be moved over to the left of your screen, which would make SF body located between the wall and the bed.

I wonder what that little bottle of blue greenish content is on the table by the T.V as well as that white towel/garment/blanket next to the TV? Its creepy that you can see what appears to be his back pack under the table.

Thank you everyone who replied to my posts which such informative information. :dance:

:furious::furious: Who "blankin" sold that photo to the National Enquirer????

Just IMHO about the part of your post I bolded.

JMHO but he did it because:

1. He could
2. He wanted to
3. Some other unnamed pathological reason we don't know about
Dangerous man there IMHO.

With regards to the part I bolded, I was thinking about the pathological reasons and wondered if his addiction to poker has anything to do with his thirst to kill.

I know nothing about poker, so I did some reading, and discovered that bluffing is a major factor.

Does this tie in with his complusive lying, does he feel like he's playing a game, telling the "truth" knowing his story changes all the time, he's bluffing or is he?

He doesn't like the hand he's dealt with, no more money from Mom, loosing at gambling, so he kills to prove he's a winner?

Maybe I'm way out to lunch on this, :crosseyed: but it would be interesting to hear opinions one way or the other.

Van der Sloot re-enactment not certain
By the CNN Wire Staff
June 9, 2010 5:56 p.m. EDT

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/09/peru.murder.case/index.html

snipped:

Lima, Peru (CNN) -- A re-enactment of the crime in which a Peruvian woman was killed may not take place because authorities could decide they already have enough evidence, Peruvian officials said Wednesday.

This same article also said that there was a news conference scheduled for Thursday.

Hopefully Joran has really "stepped in it" with all his lying. According to talking heads on TV, by Peruvian law, an honest confession & re-enactment would have enabled him to get a reduced sentence. IMO, he doesn't deserve a reduced sentence!

It appears to be the real photo in which she probably 'rolled' off the bed and with it the cover blanket rolled as well, making it looks like she got wrapped up in it.
It is not a beige t-shirt we are seing here but perhaps the cover blanket from the bed.
This pic was taken just from a diff angle then the previous photo we have seen.

This is NOT something someone would do because she was 'invading his privacy!!!!

With regards to the part I bolded, I was thinking about the pathological reasons and wondered if his addiction to poker has anything to do with his thirst to kill.

I know nothing about poker, so I did some reading, and discovered that bluffing is a major factor.

Does this tie in with his complusive lying, does he feel like he's playing a game, telling the "truth" knowing his story changes all the time, he's bluffing or is he?

He doesn't like the hand he's dealt with, no more money from Mom, loosing at gambling, so he kills to prove he's a winner?

Maybe I'm way out to lunch on this, :crosseyed: but it would be interesting to hear opinions one way or the other.

I don't know GA but that sure sounds plausible to me :) I can't fathom what he was thinking but I respect everyone that is trying to figure him out.

You know we've got some really good armchair psychologists here and some actual professional people that deal with pathological psychology.

I would love to hear what they think! :)

Wouldn't surprise me either Legalmania. I'm not sure about Chile or Peru but I've seen Mexican video coverage and photos of crime scenes that will show the victims of crime. What we as Americans would consider to be offensive or an invasion of privacy just isn't considered one there. IMHO it's just differences in culture.

It could very well be her. Or maybe not. I wouldn't be surprised to see actual crime scene photos released that would shock most of us. KWIM?

I agree. My husband is orginally from El Salvador so we subscribe to the Spanish package on our cable plan. He watches the Spanish news nightly and I will say their news is WAY different. I have seen many dead bodies shown on the nightly news shows.

http://guanabee.com/2010/06/joran-van-der-sloot-enquirer/ GRAPHIC PIC

It appears to be the real photo in which she probably 'rolled' off the bed and with it the cover blanket rolled as well, making it looks like she got wrapped up in it.
It is not a beige t-shirt we are seing here but perhaps the cover blanket from the bed.
This pic was taken just from a diff angle then the previous photo we have seen.

This is NOT something someone would do because she was 'invading his privacy!!!!

If you look on the website for the hotel....the blanket she is wrapped in matches the ones in the pictures on the website for the hotel.

http://www.guiahostal.com/lima/hotel_tac.htm

dw53rs.jpg

My husband was born and raised in Lima, Peru. This post made me think of a time shortly after my husband & I had gotten married. We went to Peru to visit his family. I remember watching their local news station..Some event occured, I think a motorcycle accident? The body was laying on the ground, their face covered by newspaper. The reporter actually went up to the body, and removed the newspaper from what I can guess would be a 'better' shot? It was crazy and left me speechless! Anyway, It IS possible it may have been her body, but it's also possible the national enquirer just wants to sell their paper. :angel:

Personally, I think the two photos I have seen are staged. It wouldn't be that difficult to rent another room in the hotel and set it up. The one shown on the cover of the magazine has a backpack under the table. Why is that there? Who does it belong to? She was not carrying a backpack, and he took his with him.

Not commenting on whether the photo is real or not. But wasn't it reported that she was covered with a white shirt? Or have I gotten all the shirt reports mixed up?

Some reports said shirt, some didn't indicate anything covered her, and I also heard blanket.

Not sure it's real -- info or photos. WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTO.

http://guanabee.com/2010/06/joran-van-der-sloot-enquirer/

I'm wondering if JVDS thought that maybe the bed had one of those hollow bases, and he could hide her wrapped up body in it and cover it back up with the mattress. Maybe that's why the mattress is turned sideways. Without a body in plain sight, he may have thought he would have had more time to escape.

Personally, I think the two photos I have seen are staged. It wouldn't be that difficult to rent another room in the hotel and set it up. The one shown on the cover of the magazine has a backpack under the table. Why is that there? Who does it belong to? She was not carrying a backpack, and he took his with him.

He may have just left one of them behind and stuff the contents in the two he was carrying to make his trip lighter.

Hellooo! We cannot post scanned copies of copyrighted material!!!!

you can only link to things like that and if linking is not possible then posting is not possible. thank you

It was hard for me to watch the videos over and over again of Stephany walking into the hotel room and never walking out and knowing what she went through. I always had the image of a beautiful Stephany, now that image turned UGLY. I wish I had a magic button to delete the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.B89