Phone Calls and Phone Records

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This has been nagging at me for a few days.

She spoke with Auto Trader at 2:27 and said she was on her way there, and then it's testified that she was seen there at 3:30ish and leaving at 4. I wonder if she stopped along the way to talk to someone, like, did someone intercept her and then she went to Avery's? I have no proof or evidence, just a weird feeling about the timeline and the damage to her car (if she pulled over?).

And SA, in his statement to LE, said she was there for like 5 minutes or so. According to SA she arrived somewhere between 2:30 and maybe 3pm at the latest. SA's version of events has her out of there around 3pm-ish, which doesn't fit into anyone else's timeframe of what they saw and when.

Cause they never even asked that man for an Alibi. The investigation was biased from the beginning to point at Steven Avery. There is the person who was close to her one of the last known friends to see her alive on 10-30-05 yet they never asked him where were you on halloween. The police never wanted to look at anyone outside that scope ever since they saw that name. which was given to them by the exboyfriend. Had the cop done a reverse directory on Janda's number at 11:43am you would never have had them pointed directly at him until they placed b. janda at the avery lot which Calumet did not have that information cause RH put that number down as Steven Avery, Until after Manitowoc went to visit STEVE AVERY whch they did because of the phone number on the bill. How did RH know her appointment with B.Janda was Steve Avery. Unless he saw her talking to him for that appointment. JMO

Everyone knows you start with the movements of the victim her last day alive and follow her trail as best you can. TH's trail goes right to the Avery Salvage Yard. It just does. What investigators don't do (generally-speaking) is throw random people into the suspects list. There needs to be a link between victim and suspect and that link is not just based on the victim knows soAndso.

Who knew TH's movements that day? Her schedule had morphed and she ended up going to Avery Auto Salvage last, which was not on her schedule when she started out that morning. Did RH know her schedule that day? Did RH call her multiple times that day? Did RH call Auto Trader that day?

Something else I noticed. There was no point that day where TH was out of touch/not using her cell phone for longer than an hour until she arrived at Avery's. Then the 2:41pm call and then SA's 4:35pm call, with confirmation her phone was no longer pinging. If you look at the pattern of her activity, her cell phone was pretty active that day up until 2:41pm.

To me the trail of TH becomes crucial at 2:41pm and the area we know she was in (which just so happened to be Avery's).

Everyone knows you start with the movements of the victim her last day alive and follow her trail as best you can. TH's trail goes right to the Avery Salvage Yard. It just does. What investigators don't do (generally-speaking) is throw random people into the suspects list. There needs to be a link between victim and suspect and that link is not just based on the victim knows soAndso.

Who knew TH's movements that day? Her schedule had morphed and she ended up going to Avery Auto Salvage last, which was not on her schedule when she started out that morning. Did RH know her schedule that day? Did RH call her multiple times that day? Did RH call Auto Trader that day?

Something else I noticed. There was no point that day where TH was out of touch/not using her cell phone for longer than an hour until she arrived at Avery's. Then the 2:41pm call and then SA's 4:35pm call, with confirmation her phone was no longer pinging. If you look at the pattern of her activity, her cell phone was pretty active that day up until 2:41pm.

To me the trail of TH becomes crucial at 2:41pm and the area we know she was in (which just so happened to be Avery's).
You are right cause the officers were pointed directly to Steven Avery by the suspect i have in mind. He would not have been visited so soon had that bill stated the real name belonging to B.Jandas number. The Police would have found B.Janda first. Steven Avery was pointed at by false infromation given to the police by her friends Who some how mysteriously knew BJanda was S Avery. He knew where he was pointing police, SA's name was known cause of the 2 years he had been out and become sort of a celebrity. Suing the county. THat was a big deal im sure at the time. Even MW thinks the order in which she went that day differently then what became later. I have no doubt their was a bias in the case that was directly pointed to SA by the friend that gave detectives that incomplete bill. Was not till Manitowoc got involved heard that name and became party to framing these men. How does a nurse get bruising on the bottom of his fist and the scratches on another.

Why does the 4:35 call to TH show as "Answered" ? Even if it went to VM, wouldn't that mean TH's cell phone was still active at that time ?
I remember another post where the 4:35 call had no towers associated with it ?

My guess is that it was answered, by whoever was in possession of her phone at 4:35 pm and whoever was making that call hung it up immediately. I do it all the time--if I cannot locate my phone, I dial it and it starts ringing and I hang up my landline.

My guess is that it was answered, by whoever was in possession of her phone at 4:35 pm and whoever was making that call hung it up immediately. I do it all the time--if I cannot locate my phone, I dial it and it starts ringing and I hang up my landline.

PHone was not pinging or connect to any network at this time.

I don't know if anyone caught this from the records on the website I posted earlier....by the way that looks like a database from the carrier that some programmer downloaded (I still have yet to authenticate the author)...but TH DID talk to SA at 2:24pm..if you scroll all the way to the very right....it shows the call was answered!

http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...100d6829222f/1453518618424/phonerecordswm.png

I don't know if anyone caught this from the records on the website I posted earlier....by the way that looks like a database from the carrier that some programmer downloaded (I still have yet to authenticate the author)...but TH DID talk to SA at 2:24pm..if you scroll all the way to the very right....it shows the call was answered!

http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...100d6829222f/1453518618424/phonerecordswm.png

in the testimony, answered could mean the voicemail. There was no way to distinguish between a person or the VM answering. I believe the duration of that call was around 7 or 8 seconds.

I am thinking B Janda, (or whoever called from that number), told Auto trader, SA would be the one meeting Teresa that day. They had BJanda's name and number because she owned the car being sold, Could be as simple as the friend called her workplace, and was told that that number was associated with a meeting with SA, so they put SA's name near that call, as he was the one she was meeting with?

The location she went to is Avery's Auto Salvage. Didn't Steve Avery call from his own phone (*67) and give the Janda name and phone number?

The friend might have made some connection between B Janda's phone number on the call report obtained online and the location of B Janda/S Avery. Like doing a Google Search on the number. Or maybe not. Either way, evidence of TH making a photo visit to the Avery Salvage Yard existed.

So, are you trying to allege that RH murdered TH and then framed Steve Avery? Besides this phone call report that makes you suspicious of RH, what evidence is there to suggest this suspicion. Is there anything besides imagination?

ALL excellent questions, from where I sit.

Were any of these questions made 10 years ago? Investigated?

Evidence that could have led to RH or any other suspect:

- DNA of Blood/hair in the SUV

- Eye witnesses who mentioned seeing someone on the Avery property, someone who did not belong there.

- Other friends or family of TH who might have known if she and RH were fighting or if there was trouble between them.

- Any witness (eye or ear) seeing or hearing a struggle between TH and RH, not on the Avery yard.

- Phone calls between TH and whoever else that day

That's just a few items off the top of my head.

Where did the evidence that was found lead?

I am thinking B Janda, (or whoever called from that number), told Auto trader, SA would be the one meeting Teresa that day. They had BJanda's name and number because she owned the car being sold, Could be as simple as the friend called her workplace, and was told that that number was associated with a meeting with SA, so they put SA's name near that call, as he was the one she was meeting with?

SA called AutoTrader, used B.Janda because it was her vehicle, at no time did he say who he was, not according to AutoTrader and Kratz, remember, he lured her there in Kratz's narrative. So either AutoTrader lied and they knew it was SA and told the family that.... or .... someone is lying. It is reported that TH told AutoTrader that it was the Avery brothers... but there are 3 brothers, still should not have had SA specifically on that bill unless someone knew it was SA and it wasn't a secret. IMO

I remember in the documentary TH was getting some calls she didn't answer that seemed to upset her. Has it ever come out who those calls were from?

My husband thought this from the beginning.
His statements, ( among other things ) he thinks RH wasn't so willing to let her go.
I am starting to believe that RH had something to do with Teresa's murder. Right from the beginning he was steering the investigation towards the Avery Lot. He either knew that car was nearby, or in that yard on Nov 3, 2005.

I am wondering if his trial testimony about, he saw her sitting in front of her computer and couldn't recall even the time of day it was, actually happened the morning of Oct 31. As she got ready for work, retrieved emails, faxes and phone calls, made appointments.

Sometimes when you break up with someone, they may continue to be friends yes, but sometimes there are times that two broken up people might break up and keep an ex as a Friend with Benefits. Maybe he spent the night with her the night before? JMO and Thoughts

Evidence that could have led to RH or any other suspect:

- DNA of Blood/hair in the SUV

- Eye witnesses who mentioned seeing someone on the Avery property, someone who did not belong there.

- Other friends or family of TH who might have known if she and RH were fighting or if there was trouble between them.

- Any witness (eye or ear) seeing or hearing a struggle between TH and RH, not on the Avery yard.

- Phone calls between TH and whoever else that day

That's just a few items off the top of my head.

Where did the evidence that was found lead?

Let's start there for one. Who was it that testified that she had been receiving harassing phone calls in days prior? Who kept calling her all morning? Those calls never seem to have been followed up on.

In my honest OPINION

As more is uncovered,
unless there is an alternative explanation for the phone records, changing statements, photos,
I think this case may be more complex/corrupt, than any of us realized.
Let's See who RH left off that first bill given to Det. MW that he testifies to printing out.

RH left out. 9:46am Auto Trader Call, 11:04am VM call, 11:27am VM call, 11:31am Unknown,
11: 35am Unknown, 12:29pm Unknown, 1:52pm Unknown, 2:24pm *67 SA Call, 2:41pm Unknown, 4:35pm Steven Avery.

Wiegert's statement that the 11:43am call was made from Steven Avery, However States records show that was Barb Janda. So RH left off many of calls on that bill and has that Janda Call pointing to Avery from the very first day. Why? The one call RH does leave on the bill that is not mentioned by the state is the 12:45pm call, this call was unknown at the time.

State first adds those two am calls 9:46am Auto T. and 11:04am Not seen on the Cingular record. State also leaves off 11:31am unknown, 11:35am unknown, 12:45pm Unknown, 1:52pm Unknown, and do not add to record the 2:41pm call. This being the last call her phone made connection to a Wireless network tower. The State then add the 2:24pm call *67 SA, and the 4:35pm Steven Avery call.

Either way it seems that RH was even pointing detectives towards STEVE Avery. This is just when shes reporting missing. However he testified about sending PS/NS to the yard because news was talking about that being the last place she was SA's property.

I don't know he seems more and more questionable. Was also trying to get a good screen shot of his scratched hand from the news footage when he was leading the search for her.

attachment.php

In my honest OPINION

As more is uncovered,
unless there is an alternative explanation for the phone records, changing statements, photos,
I think this case may be more complex/corrupt, than any of us realized.

I totally agree with you dexter! :cheers:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89