Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pass this along. Does anybody know why there was no Amber alert ever sent out.

My guess is with all the stories told about the different places, people, etc., none of which checked out after consulting with the F.B.I. law enforcement did not feel there was a purpose.

Normally one would have been issued immediately, and after the F.B.I. consult, at the latest. It seems as if there has to be SOME evidence of a missing child being taken before they can issue an amber alert.

Something is being hidden here by LE and I don't think it is just because they didn't believe Casey.

Have you noticed there has been a ton of press coverage, but NOTHING on Walsh's missing children either? Why has Equisearch has not been called in?

Tony, what do you think of this scenario....Truthfully...Good or Bad won't hurt my feelings!LOL
Bringing over from another thread,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtornado64
Ok, so please remember I am new. Just want to throw this scenario out there......I am not sure how this would work, but what if Casey got into something REALLY bad. Maybe, and this is just a thought...her and her friends killed someone, and may be expecting a retalliation of some sort, she sent Caylee off with someone(she said she knew who Caylee was with, just not where) told whoever has her to keep on the move. Maybe Casey and Baez are working on how to get Casey out of this mess with out having to worry about the retalliation part, before bringing Caylee home???? I know it is a little (maybe alot) far fetched, but it would explain why no one in that family is panicing the way I know I would be, and would explain why Casy hasn't done more to find her child..........If anyone has reasons as to why this may not be what is going on, please explain.....I am just grasping at straws here. Thank you

shadow of my mind:
That would explain the TP connection. There is a lot of money being spent on security. This guy is not doing this for publicty. Heck, this is negative publicity reading a lot of the threads on this site. The five names. Amy, Ricardo, Tony, JP and who was the last one? He threw them out there as either warnings or decoys.

G'nite Tony, thanks for the Q & A.

Baez said Casey Anthony's best defense is finding Caylee.

Sounds like a winning strategy to me except for one problem: Casey Anthony

Tony, what are you waiting for? That baby is waiting for someone to come and get her.

Hello Everyone!! Sorry about last night but I got booted off saying the server was busy and I could not get back on. I will resume answering questions for about 45 minutes to an hour then I have some work to do. No real updates to speak of. Everything is still the same. Casey is under STRICT ORDERS not to speak to anyone regarding this case.

Did a little research. I found Leonards myspace and yes she is now one of his friends. Hopefully she is talking to him. I hope his search is successful. I believe she should change her name though. "My mom didnt kill me.Please help bring me home" just gives me the creeps.

I saw that also and yes that is creepy I agree. Leonard has no idea how to run a computer and I am not sure who does his stuff for him.

WESH is reporting that a large document of "Discovery" is coming out. Do you know anything about this development?

Tony,

Do you think the "my mom didn't kill me" site is actually Casey's site?

Tony, what do you think of this scenario....Truthfully...Good or Bad won't hurt my feelings!LOL
Bringing over from another thread,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtornado64
Ok, so please remember I am new. Just want to throw this scenario out there......I am not sure how this would work, but what if Casey got into something REALLY bad. Maybe, and this is just a thought...her and her friends killed someone, and may be expecting a retalliation of some sort, she sent Caylee off with someone(she said she knew who Caylee was with, just not where) told whoever has her to keep on the move. Maybe Casey and Baez are working on how to get Casey out of this mess with out having to worry about the retalliation part, before bringing Caylee home???? I know it is a little (maybe alot) far fetched, but it would explain why no one in that family is panicing the way I know I would be, and would explain why Casy hasn't done more to find her child..........If anyone has reasons as to why this may not be what is going on, please explain.....I am just grasping at straws here. Thank you

shadow of my mind:
That would explain the TP connection. There is a lot of money being spent on security. This guy is not doing this for publicty. Heck, this is negative publicity reading a lot of the threads on this site. The five names. Amy, Ricardo, Tony, JP and who was the last one? He threw them out there as either warnings or decoys.

This is one of the most insightful theories we have seen and it could be very credible. Who is the TP connection though?

Hi Tony,

Thanks for coming on here.

My question (and I hope it hasn't been answered already, if so, I apologize!) is what about Casey's story of a purported kidnapping seems reasonable/reliable to you and your uncle? The police report detailed so many elaborate lies, so little grief on Casey's part, yet you are pursuing this rather far-fetched story line? Is there something you see that we don't (other than the fact that a child is missing and hasn't been found)?

Thanks!

Hi Tony,

Thanks for coming on here.

My question (and I hope it hasn't been answered already, if so, I apologize!) is what about Casey's story of a purported kidnapping seems reasonable/reliable to you and your uncle? The police report detailed so many elaborate lies, so little grief on Casey's part, yet you are pursuing this rather far-fetched story line? Is there something you see that we don't (other than the fact that a child is missing and hasn't been found)?

Thanks!

Something that everybody is completely overlooking here. Leonard is the best at what he does. He deals with people running all the time. The first thing they do is lie to try and hide. Their lies get worse and worse as time goes along. That's just how it works. Leonard has an incredible gift to be able to sort through all the lies and crap and find just that little bit of truth that leads him to where he needs to go. Yes Casey is a liar and it seems that her chain of lies progressed as time went on. Remember that Casey has been instructed to stay away from Leonard by her attorney. Leonard unique ability to see through people is amazing but we are having to go elsewhere other than the source.

Tony,
George once said He knows who they are and are being watched.... any truth to that?

Thank-you in advance

:) you are. TP= Tony Padilla.

Okay, I thought that was the case but wasn't sure. Leonard was contacted about getting involvd in this case. I was the only licensed bondsman able to facilitate the bond posting. It helps that Leonard is my uncle and that he feels much more comfortable with me than anybody else. We are very close and I would trust almost everything he does and will continue to pursue here. But he is the connection or bridge here not me. I am an active participant but he is the one stragetizing and calling all the shots.

Please excuse the typing mistakes! I am trying to go fast and not proofreading everything I get out. If you are not sure about something I may have made a mistake on please just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129