Please Update George's Condition or New Developments Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George could get work detailing cars....something he seems to be really good at.

When he a CA were seperated, GA lived with his parents, IIRC.

That's exactly what I was thinking the other day. He loves detailing cars...he could start his own business.

Stay on topic of this thread, many posters have forgotten what the subject of this thread is!
Update George's Condition or New Developments

My post was on topic ..
Why was it removed? :confused:

The reality is that GA is 55 (+?), has no employment history, 2 disability claims against former employers, a disabling injury to his knee, and no transferable skills. This all puts him at the bottom of the job pool as employers are not eager to hire anyone with all of these things against them. Then if we look at the economic conditions around the country with tens of thousands of qualified, skilled people being laid off every week, GA's employment future is nil.

Compounded on top of all of this is the very real fact that GA has been thrust into the media and where ever he goes, people point and stare at him out of curiosity or with disdain. He is no longer GA, the average faceless, nameless, middle-class man who needs a job, he is "GA, father of Public Enemy #1" who has had his entire life revealed in sordid detail to everyone with a television or a newspaper. It is no wonder he couldn't face standing in line at a job fair, or facing interviewers for a job.

If I were the A's, I would sell everything I owned, buy a travel trailer and roam the country doing part time employment as far away from Orlando as fast as possible. I would cross out my ill-conceived daughter from my life, leave my adult, employed son to his own devices if he didn't want to come along and disappear to find some peace and space. KC has already sucked the life force out of everyone around her, I would leave before she sucked out my soul too.

The reality is that GA is 55 (+?), has no employment history, 2 disability claims against former employers, a disabling injury to his knee, and no transferable skills. This all puts him at the bottom of the job pool as employers are not eager to hire anyone with all of these things against them. Then if we look at the economic conditions around the country with tens of thousands of qualified, skilled people being laid off every week, GA's employment future is nil.

Compounded on top of all of this is the very real fact that GA has been thrust into the media and where ever he goes, people point and stare at him out of curiosity or with disdain. He is no longer GA, the average faceless, nameless, middle-class man who needs a job, he is "GA, father of Public Enemy #1" who has had his entire life revealed in sordid detail to everyone with a television or a newspaper. It is no wonder he couldn't face standing in line at a job fair, or facing interviewers for a job.

If I were the A's, I would sell everything I owned, buy a travel trailer and roam the country doing part time employment as far away from Orlando as fast as possible. I would cross out my ill-conceived daughter from my life, leave my adult, employed son to his own devices if he didn't want to come along and disappear to find some peace and space. KC has already sucked the life force out of everyone around her, I would leave before she sucked out my soul too.

:clap: This is a fabulous post, DotEyes!! :clap:

Orlando Sentinel reports "George Anthony, grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, needs privacy as he recovers at his Orange County home."

That is an oxymoron, IMO. Too bad he didn't go elsewhere to an undisclosed location. Wonder who is advising him?

And tomorrow, with or without provocation from the media and/or the public, BC will issue another statement, "GA really needs privacy and solitude." He will issue these statements until he has something else to say that will get him media exposure.

Excellent post. While I do think that the A's created a lot of their own problems, I do wonder what will happen to them after the trial and after the circus has left town.

Perhaps LE will answer that question and their future accomodations will be decided for them.

I bet that GA has already signed himself up for social security disability. I think that his hospitalization insures that he will be accepted. He has found his money making opportunity and can go back to being CA's flunkey with a "few pay for doing nothing" dollars in his pocket. When the "heat" gets turned up, and not from CA, he can run back to the hospital. Makes sense to me.

I bet that GA has already signed himself up for social security disability. I think that his hospitalization insures that he will be accepted. He has found his money making opportunity and can go back to being CA's flunkey with a "few pay for doing nothing" dollars in his pocket. When the "heat" gets turned up, and not from CA, he can run back to the hospital. Makes sense to me.

Oh good. I am glad I am not the only one that has doubts as to the validity of GA's suicide attempt.

How many times did he text his family that he was going to do it before he was found?

Another question, how did they find him so fast? Did he tell CA and LA where he was going to end it all at?

Sorry have not followed this as closely as I probably should have.

:clap:

:blowkiss:

You said it!!!

ITA. It is like asking for the media, etc to show up.

Hey everybody GA is here!

ITA! It seems like the only one drawing attention and flappin' his gums is BC.

i wonder what people will say when he does finally commit suicide ? he isnt mentallly ok .. no one in this situation could possibly be ..

i wonder what people will say when he does finally commit suicide ? he isnt mentallly ok .. no one in this situation could possibly be ..

I think everyone on this forum would be saddened to hear that any man took his own life and would say so. Would you expect anything less of your fellow posters? Most people here are caring and concerned or they wouldn't waste their time.

Understanding GA's position and having some sympathy for him does not prevent others from observing his actions and words and debating if they are sincere or not. Both things can co exist quite easily with most people.

I bet that GA has already signed himself up for social security disability.
Snipped:
I know from experience you don't just get SSN Disability. I worked and paid SSN for over 40 years but since I have not worked in over 10 years and added more credit I do not qualify. I have plenty of credits just not in the last 10 years. I did get reduced SSN starting at 62.

I doubt George has enough credits to draw Social Security Disability since his work has been on and off the last 10 years. See info below from SSN web:

"The number of work credits you need for disability benefits depends on your age when you became disabled. Generally you need 20 credits earned in the last 10 years ending with the year you became disabled. However, younger workers may qualify with fewer credits. The rules are as follows:

Before age 24-You may qualify if you have six credits earned in the three-year period ending when your disability starts.
Age 24 to 31-You may qualify if you have credit for having worked half the time between 21 and the time you become disabled. For example, if you become disabled at age 27, you would need credit for three years of work (12 credits) out of the past six years (between age 21 and age 27).
Age 31 or older-In general, you will need to have the number of work credits shown in the chart shown below. Unless you are blind, at least 20 of the credits must have been earned in the 10 years immediately before you became disabled."

Born After 1929,
Become Disabled At Age Credits You Need
31 through 42- 20
44- 22
46- 24
48- 26
50- 28
52- 30
54- 32
56- 34
58- 36
60- 38
62 or older - 40

The second row is number of credits you need.
Can't get to space out. Sorry.

I think everyone on this forum would be saddened to hear that any man took his own life and would say so. Would you expect anything less of your fellow posters? Most people here are caring and concerned or they wouldn't waste their time.

Understanding GA's position and having some sympathy for him does not prevent others from observing his actions and words and debating if they are sincere or not. Both things can co exist quite easily with most people.

THANK YOU .. :blowkiss:

It's doubtful anyone will be surprised ..
He's mentally very unfit ..

Yes. Thank you! :clap:

yes, you're right. It isn't as easy to get SS disability as one would think. And I'm told it takes awhile even if you do qualify.

Sounds like a great plan to me!

And tomorrow, with or without provocation from the media and/or the public, BC will issue another statement, "GA really needs privacy and solitude." He will issue these statements until he has something else to say that will get him media exposure.

Yep, he will. He's become quite predictable that way. I actually expect him to do another presser on their lawn, like he did after the last big request for privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper