Please Update George's Condition or New Developments Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, are you saying that if George tries to kill himself again it means he does not have major mental issues?

:waitasec:

I don't think anyone doubts he has major mental issues....I suspect he's been struggling with them for many years. But I am not certain he was suicidal.

So, the scapegoat is back in the pen. I wonder if the folks at the hospital would ever do an assessment for emotional/mental abuse. It seems to me that George has suffered from severe depression for a large portion of his life which would explain his inability to hold a job. Cindy is a bully, and I imagine he has been browbeaten for years, and then ganged up on by the entire family and ridiculed, and scapegoated. i wouldn't be surprised if he suffers from post traumatic stress which this debacle simply aggravates.

Someone emotionally/mentally battered is likely to go back to the same toxic situation. What he needs is a battered men's shelter (which don't exist, I imagine). But he's a guy, so of course no one would consider this a possibility and think it an absurdity.

I imagine this will not be his first suicide attempt in the weeks to come. I'm disappointed that he can't find the wherewithal to remove himself from that environment but I can understand it. It just brings his testifying before the GJ into higher relief- his conscience won out and that was truly brave.

Now George is back in the snakepit. Unless he has someone who can support him with a clear and honest eye, George's chance for a better life is pretty well over, IMO.

When/if GeAorge Anthony wants to work again and he had nothing to do with anything criminal, I can see him doing security work or even working in the background of a show like America's Most Wanted. He looks like he's in great physical condition. I know that looks can be deceiving. I don't think he'd make a living with a bait shop! But then, a bait shop could be really jazzed up to sell other items.

I can see him being reviled regarding places like Fusion, illicit drug use, things like protecting children against abuse. He can find a way to work in those areas. Or, he could completely toss those from his life and look toward more pleasant things to do. I think he'll be a survivor.

What is Cindy Anthony's work?

I doubt he will ever be allowed to work as a security officer again, and I sincerely hope not. Giving a weapon to someone with major mental issues would be a huge mistake in my opinion!! Also, if he is charged with anything and convicted, I assume he would not be allowed to do security work anymore??

Funny that BC decided to announce he was home. Why don't they just put up a neon sign in a window?

snipped>
George Anthony, grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, needs privacy as he recovers at his Orange County home, his lawyer told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Attorney Brad Conway today asked that the public and media give Anthony and his family space so they can grieve and try go about their lives in solitude.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3713824.story

:furious: Yes Brad..
George will get very little rest and peace with you out there, on a daily basis, or more blabbin to the media! No one has heard from Cindy or George, but you are sure getting around a few time a day! Go Brad Go! Free publicity is great!

Stay on topic of this thread, many posters have forgotten what the subject of this thread is!
Update George's Condition or New Developments

I don't want to offend anyone but this is a bad and sad day. I had high hopes that George was going to another facility for a long time. When I read he went home, I was mortified. This is a train wreck waiting to happen. I wonder if anyone had tried to talk him out of going back there?:scream:
I have the very same feelings, cloud9. I got a really sick feeling in the pit of my stomache when I heard George had returned home. This is indeed a risky move!
I have horrible feelings about this. And I pray these feeling are way off course!

Funny that BC decided to announce he was home. Why don't they just put up a neon sign in a window?

Maybe he is not at home and this was released to throw people and media off.

Another thing I want to address is everyone says George was never able to hold a job for very long. Thats not true he was a LEO for 10 years before he quit and went to work for his father which is what Cindy wanted him to do according to rumors. Then tried to have his own car business which failed because it wasn't what he really wanted to do. Maybe his real desire was to be in LE and that was taken away so he has taken Security jobs over the years as a way to feel part of LE. I think he lost his dream and has floundered for years trying to make do with other jobs. As a rule Security jobs are not secure and have a high turnover rate. If George could have stayed in LE he would have been happy and probably retired or close to it now.

I think like someone else, above, said if he could get a job working behind the scenes with someone like Americas Most Wanted he would feel like he was contributing to life again and doing what he loves. I think that is why he jumped at the chance to work with Kids Finders before he really knew what they were, he saw a future where he could help. Be a Dectective again! It nevers gets out of your blood.

JMO:)

Excellent thought! He could have been anywhere with nobody the wiser!? Or maybe he did go to another facility & this is just a curve to throw off the media??:waitasec:

Excellent thought! He could have been anywhere with nobody the wiser!? Or maybe he did go to another facility & this is just a curve to throw off the media??:waitasec:

Looks like we had the same thoughts at the same time!!:blowkiss:

Maybe he is not at home and this was released to throw people and media off.

Another thing I want to address is everyone says George was never able to hold a job for very long. Thats not true he was a LEO for 10 years before he quit and went to work for his father which is what Cindy wanted him to do according to rumors. Then tried to have his own car business which failed because it wasn't what he really wanted to do. Maybe his real desire was to be in LE and that was taken away so he has taken Security jobs over the years as a way to feel part of LE. I think he lost his dream and has floundered for years trying to make do with other jobs. As a rule Security jobs are not secure and have a high turnover rate. If George could have stayed in LE he would have been happy and probably retired or close to it now.

I think like someone else, above, said if he could get a job working behind the scenes with someone like Americas Most Wanted he would feel like he was contributing to life again and doing what he loves. I think that is why he jumped at the chance to work with Kids Finders before he really knew what they were, he saw a future where he could help. Be a Dectective again! It nevers gets out of your blood.

JMO:)

I'm sure if he was a good LE officer, they would have had him back if that's what he had wanted. Do you now why he stopped working with his father or whether he's had any long term work since working for LE? When did he work for LE?

The guy will never get another job with LE, thankfully. Anyone who refuses to co-operate with LE over the murder of a 2 year old unless they are given immunity, imo, is not fit to be an LE officer. LE needs people who want to find people who kill children, not people who want to cover for them.

ETA...even after he found out about DM, he still publicly supported him.

I think George will have a many more job offers than he ever did before his attempted suicide. I believe there will be alot of people reaching out to him to give him a chance. Basing this on the sympathetic nature of the posts here, there will, hopefully be many, that now can truly feel his plight!

I'm sure if he was a good LE officer, they would have had him back if that's what he had wanted. They moved to Florida because Cindy wanted to move.Do you now why he stopped working with his father I think they had a terrible fight. or whether he's had any long term work since working for LE? I don't think so like I said he seems to have floundered.When did he work for LE? Not sure! Was when they lived in Ohio.

The guy will never get another job with LE, Your probably correct, I wish he could! thankfully. I don't feel that way! Anyone who refuses to co-operate with LE over the murder of a 2 year old unless they are given immunity, imo, is not fit to be an LE officer. I think he has been very honest with LE and that is one reason all the pressure got to him, he felt he was living a lie while trying to keep his family together. We do not know all he has told LE I'm sure there is plenty more that has not been released. LE needs people who want to find people who kill children, not people who want to cover for them.
Agree 100% and I feel that is exactly what George has wanted to do all along. Until we walk in his shoes and live in his house we will never understand what he is going through.

I hope he finds peace!:blowkiss:

I think George will have a many more job offers than he ever did before his attempted suicide. I believe there will be alot of people reaching out to him to give him a chance. Basing this on the sympathetic nature of the posts here, there will, hopefully be many, that now can truly feel his plight!

I was thinking about this last night and I hope this happens too!

I'm sure if he was a good LE officer, they would have had him back if that's what he had wanted. Do you now why he stopped working with his father or whether he's had any long term work since working for LE? When did he work for LE?

The guy will never get another job with LE, thankfully. Anyone who refuses to co-operate with LE over the murder of a 2 year old unless they are given immunity, imo, is not fit to be an LE officer. LE needs people who want to find people who kill children, not people who want to cover for them.

ETA...even after he found out about DM, he still publicly supported him.
He probably didn't have a choice to say what he really felt they were in so far and he wanted desperately to believe Caylee was alive even though he knew she wasn't. These people just fueled the fire of hope and he got burned badly.:blowkiss:

George could get work detailing cars....something he seems to be really good at.

When he a CA were seperated, GA lived with his parents, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper