Please Update George's Condition or New Developments Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone on this forum would be saddened to hear that any man took his own life and would say so. Would you expect anything less of your fellow posters? Most people here are caring and concerned or they wouldn't waste their time.

Understanding GA's position and having some sympathy for him does not prevent others from observing his actions and words and debating if they are sincere or not. Both things can co exist quite easily with most people.

Thanks from me too!

I was not aware of the fact that Lee and Casey were joking about their Dad and getting a book entitled "How to get a Job for Dummies". This is so mean and cruel. Now I look at Lee in a different light!
one thing I have noticed is that Lee has a very mean looking face.

so that must be what is inside of him.

I don't want to offend anyone but this is a bad and sad day. I had high hopes that George was going to another facility for a long time. When I read he went home, I was mortified. This is a train wreck waiting to happen. I wonder if anyone had tried to talk him out of going back there?:scream:

I agree. I feel George really needs emotional support from someone outside the family. Someone who can be objective and who's goal is solely George's emotional stability/growth.

Why is it necessary for us to discuss whether George actually had intentions of ending his life? He was obviously in pain and calling out for help. They didn't keep him in the hospital for over a week for no good reason. Living in a fishbowl and having his every move filmed, dissected, discussed, and criticized is, IMO, a large part of what drove him to do what he did. George's current emotional state and his treatment plan have not one iota of bearing on the case against Casey and aren't really our business.

If, as some people have claimed, he's just looking for media attention, don't give it to him. Leave him alone.

If, as others believe, he really is in emotional crisis, leave him alone.

Why is it necessary for us to discuss whether George actually had intentions of ending his life? He was obviously in pain and calling out for help. They didn't keep him in the hospital for over a week for no good reason. Living in a fishbowl and having his every move filmed, dissected, discussed, and criticized is, IMO, a large part of what drove him to do what he did. George's current emotional state and his treatment plan have not one iota of bearing on the case against Casey and aren't really our business.

If, as some people have claimed, he's just looking for media attention, don't give it to him. Leave him alone.

Why wouldn't we discuss it? Since July, I have read or heard George as well as the other Anthonys lie to LE, lie to the public, lie to Larry King. What in this short history would make me simply accept that this attempt is any more truthful than anything I have seen from him in the past? To not question his actions as well as BC's is not sleuthing, IMO.
For months, I have been disgusted at George making excuses for Casey. Why would I then turn around and do the same for him?

Questioning this does not make me less compassionate. It does make me more suspicious of a family I do not know but for their lies.

Why wouldn't we discuss it? Since July, I have read or heard George as well as the other Anthonys lie to LE, lie to the public, lie to Larry King. What in this short history would make me simply accept that this attempt is any more truthful than anything I have seen from him in the past? To not question his actions as well as BC's is not sleuthing, IMO.
For months, I have been disgusted at George making excuses for Casey. Why would I then turn around and do the same for him?

Questioning this does not make me less compassionate. It does make me more suspicious of a family I do not know but for their lies.

:clap::clap::clap:

Very well said! I feel the same.

We discuss GA's actions because he has lied before. Should we now accept everything that he does and his lawyer says as gospel truth? Why?

I am sorry that I do not agree that his mental state and his treatment has no bearing on the case. His testimony may be crucial to this case. His state of mind directly bears on that testimony.

If we excuse Cindy because she is grieving and in denial and George because he is extreemly upset, do we now have to excuse all others involved in a criminal case for the same reasons?

We discuss GA's actions because he has lied before. Should we now accept everything that he does and his lawyer says as gospel truth? Why?

I am sorry that I do not agree that his mental state and his treatment has no bearing on the case. His testimony may be crutial to this case. His state of mind directly bears on that testimony.

If we excuse Cindy because she is grieving and in denial and George because he is extreemly upset, do we now have to excuse all others involved in a criminal case for the same reasons?

I don't recall saying a word about excusing anyone for anything. I just don't see what's to be gained by the public discussing George's emotional health, especially when public interference is, in a large part, responsible for the way he's behaved. We don't have to accept that George is truly despondent although I'd say it's a given. It's just really not our business. No harm can come from leaving him alone.

I don't recall saying a word about excusing anyone for anything. I just don't see what's to be gained by the public discussing George's emotional health, especially when public interference is, in a large part, responsible for the way he's behaved. We don't have to accept that George is truly despondent although I'd say it's a given. It's just really not our business. No harm can come from leaving him alone.

If GA is truly despondent, I doubt if the people on this message board are what tipped the scales. Is he despondent? I do not know. If it was a ploy to gain a more sympathetic view of the Anthonys to impress a [potential jury pool or a way to excuse a major figure from testifying in a criminal trial then it is very much our business, and deserves much discussion. That is what WS is here for.

ITA! It seems like the only one drawing attention and flappin' his gums is BC.

That is right and I am getting really sick of him! This guy makes a statement to the press every day.

George Anthony was released from the hospital during the evening hours, and his family reportedly opted to take him home instead of to another treatment facility.

Very interesting... thanks for the link!!

I'm happy that the media will, hopefully, leave him alone. However, I had high hopes he would be going to another treatment facility, rather than back at the house.

From the same article...
WESH 2 is honoring the family's request not to camp out outside the Anthony home.

The only problem is, every time the press goes away, BC invites them back for another front lawn presser, greta tour etc.

I'm happy that the media will, hopefully, leave him alone. However, I had high hopes he would be going to another treatment facility, rather than back at the house.

Maybe the doctors didn't think he needed further inpatient treatment. We don't know why he's been in there since his 72 hour hold expired, but we do know it was voluntary, so perhaps he had a procedure done or something...who knows.

ETA...i'm happy the media are leaving them alone...I hope BC leaves the media alone! I think he is addicted.

I am really not trying to delve into George's emotional health, or the lack thereof. I'm trying to interpret what I see as dubious actions on his part, on BC's part to gain public sympathy and to forestall once again the funeral, and in doing so, further questioning. Until someone shows me proof that George did more that night than order a pizza, swill some brew and scribble down a load of twaddle, I can not help but see his actions as an attempt at making himself unavailable or unfit for further questioning.
I'm not being mean. I just don't care about him. I care about Caylee. The rest can go rot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper