GUILTY (PLED) CT - Jeffrey, 56, & Jeanette Navin, 55, Easton, 4 Aug 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
b135cfb2a17c8e9331c394b7a42b8b8f.jpg

This is the best I could do from my phone, but gives an idea of the tarp described in previous posted news article.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-easton-missing-couple-housing-hearing-20151014-story.html

Easton missing couple housing hearing

Snip

"(The owners) just want to make sure that the property is secure and right now we have no idea who has keys to the house or who has access to it," O'Donnell said. "They have been cooperating fully with the state police and the state's attorney to make sure they have access to the house for the investigation."

Good point. But an eviction usually goes to court if the occupants object. So is it legal to evict a missing couple?

Hopefully the family agreed and was allowed to move out their belongings.

http://www.thehour.com/news/update-...cle_958f3c4a-7e99-11e5-b4dd-f7e261185256.html

Looks like their remains were found. Very sad and scary. The roads are still closed last I checked (I'm from Weston).

Ahh geez!

Sources close to the investigation tell The Hour the home at 89 Norfield Road is the vacated home of a friend of Kyle Navin, the son of Jannette and Jeffrey Navin, and the chief suspect in their disappearance. Kyle is set to appear in Bridgeport Court on Friday on gun charges.

Sources tell The Hour that two bags, possibly of human remains were found at the house, owned by Thomas F. Kerrigan of Westport.

Man, in retrospect, I'm surprised the police never searched that house before. I run on Norfield a lot (it's a popular loop to do after school drop-off) and knew it was abandoned. I'm sure I'm not the only one to think so.

What's especially sad about this is that a beloved teacher from Jeannette's school passed away suddenly a week ago. It's a small school. What a tough time for everyone in the school and community.

It's on Ch. 4 right now. All they are saying is that they are "looking."

I guess Kyle was familiar with the property since it was his friend's house.

Strange that the owner of an abandoned property found bags of (possible) remains that may be the Navins, the night before KN's court appearance.

Is the property on the route between his parents house (or one possible route)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is this address in relation to The Norfield Grange?

The owner of the house has s familiar name but I can't place it.

I wonder if someone is talking. Maybe the girlfriend? Or maybe someone confided in the friend thinking he wouldn't call police?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the bags found on the property were contractor clean up bags, like the ones KN purchased.

Snip

The remains were recovered and as of 9:30 a.m. police were still on scene conducting a thorough search of the area, police said in a release.

Remains have been transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, which will determine if the remains are human or animal. If they are human the office will work to determine the identity.

http://patch.com/connecticut/weston...n-connected-missing-easton-couple-case-report

Where is this address in relation to The Norfield Grange?

The owner of the house has s familiar name but I can't place it.

norfield road is in the center of Weston. It is off 53/57 it backs onto The police station the Fire Station The Library and the Elementary school. It is also the back way from to a route from Weston to Easton, if you go down Steep Hill Rd.

😟😳

Norfield Grange in on Goodhill Rd.

It's near the Grange in terms of distance as the crow flies, but it's not the same road -- the Norfield Grange is on Good Hill Road.

This home is by the library, church, parks & rec building, etc.

I guess the road is closed from Norfield Church to Old Hyde Rd.

How horrible. I literally feel ill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barbie182
Back