GUILTY (PLED) CT - Jeffrey, 56, & Jeanette Navin, 55, Easton, 4 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
norfield road is in the center of Weston. It is off 53/57 it backs onto The police station the Fire Station The Library and the Elementary school. It is also the back way from to a route from Weston to Easton, if you go down Steep Hill Rd.

[emoji45][emoji15]

Norfield Grange in on Goodhill Rd.

I realized after I posted that I was thinking of Good Hill Rd. In any case, that Norfield address is not far from the commuter lot where the car was found. I feel badly for the home owner. Imagine doing yard work and discovering something like that. Horrific for all involved.

If I am remembering correctly, Norfield Rd is a heavily wooded area.

I wonder if it will turn out to be one set of human remains or two.

Crazy that this home is basically across the street from the police station but no one ever thought to check it out.

WESTON, Conn. (WTNH) — Connecticut State Police say that remains have been found at a home in Weston, and prosecutors in Kyle Navin’s gun case say the remains belong to two humans.

The remains were found at 89 Norfield Road, and State Police Canine teams are helping search for evidence in the investigation.

Troopers are being very careful with what they say so far. They will say remains were found on the property. They are not officially confirming yet that they are human remains, and they are certainly not confirming everyone’s suspicion that they are the remains of Jeannette and Jeffrey Navin.

http://wtnh.com/2015/10/30/search-for-connecticut-couple-finds-possible-human-remains/

Snip

According to Norfield Road neighbor Erin Moore, the house at 89 Norfield Rd. had been uninhabited for at least 12 years and was the site of construction equipment in mid-to-late September, which abruptly stopped.

“Nobody was living there in the 12 years that I’ve been here. The house was in absolute disrepair and in September we noticed that there appeared to be construction going on at the house,” Moore said. “There was a bulldozer and an excavator and we thought that maybe they were taking the house down or someone may have purchased the property and was doing some work there. But then it stopped about a month ago.”

http://www.thehour.com/news/update-...cle_68d6f6e2-7f30-11e5-a039-c3b5de4caab4.html

Even when you know it's coming it's always sad to get the answer.

RIP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee
Back