GUILTY (PLED) CT - Jeffrey, 56, & Jeanette Navin, 55, Easton, 4 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, wow, wow! How did they get ID's so fast? So glad they've been found. I really feared they never would be.

Here are a few pictures of area. These are photos dated this morning, from the search.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/...-for-missing-couple-6599493.php#photo-8876399

From above link, " And while it now appears that the Navins bodies were disposed of at a vacant home of a friend @ 89 Northfield in Weston, there is evidence that they were killed at Kyle Navins home on Aldine Ave in Bridgeport".
Bbm, so they knew all along, just needed this big break. How so very sad and tragic for the Navins. Killed by their own son. I got a pit in my stomach.

Oops, didn't see your post...I just posted the same snip.

Lol. They snuck that in there. Didn't think we would catch it:websleuther:

I suppose this is why the search affidavits were not unsealed. They must hold a lot of damning evidence.

Wow, wow, wow! How did they get ID's so fast? So glad they've been found. I really feared they never would be.

Me too. I had some dark thoughts about what happened to them.

I hope this brings some peace to their loved ones.

so.....if they were kileed at HIS home...there may be a witness to this.

so.....if they were kileed at HIS home...there may be a witness to this.

Yeah- I think so too. And or accomplice or accessory ?
The gf was caught lying to the Police about that day. Maybe she will come clean now about what she knows.

I really cannot believe they were literally just there the whole time. And as someone said so close to the PD. how arrogant or dumb.?
I had the feeling he would bring them to Weston. He knows every abandoned house , road, and place in the town he grew up in.
If they had brought search dogs around the intermediate school, I wonder if they'd have found the scent? And he left them at his "friend's house" Some friend.

I suppose they maybe able to ID further from ballistics. Will be interesting to see what happens now.

What are your theories about the time line now? Curious. Thanks

Sounds like they sold their home, took the 900k and ran, knowing that the money would be taken in the two judgments.

If there is a mortgage/lien on the house, how would they be able to get $900k on the house?

But if they were able to get the cash, taking the $$$ and running would, IMO, be very likely.

If there is a mortgage/lien on the house, how would they be able to get $900k on the house?

But if they were able to get the cash, taking the $$$ and running would, IMO, be very likely.

The money is in the bank. Has not been touched.
Their remains were found in a wooded lot in trash bags.

There was definitely someone else involved. Sounds like LE knew where they were killed. I'm confused about where they were found. They said it was at a friend's house but the neighbors were saying that house was empty for years.

There was definitely someone else involved. Sounds like LE knew where they were killed. I'm confused about where they were found. They said it was at a friend's house but the neighbors were saying that house was empty for years.

From what I understand, a friend of KN used to live there. Maybe as children.

The property where they were found has been empty, I think the family who lived there moved to Westport. I'm trying to figure it out. I may be wrong , If it's who I think they are I think the mom passed away. When she and the kids were relatively young. :(
Kn must have known one or more of the kids in the family.
No one living there or it being worked on made pulling in to the private property easier.
What's with the construction stopping ?

It's really hard to sell homes around here, sorry I keep saying this( broken record) especially old houses on main roads which that house is. I wouldn't want to try to sell a house on that road. ( Incidentally I live in an old house on a main road as well which doesn't sell )

I'm wondering if any surveillance cameras would have picked images up. Maybe the fire station or church or town hall?

Josh Scheinblum (@joshshiney): https://twitter.com/joshshiney?s=09

Mother of Kyle Navin's girlfiend tells me her daughter was arrested, charged with conspircy to murder, says police entered home @ 730pm

Kyle Navin's bond set at 2.5million, girlfriend Jennifer Valiante 2million in connection with alleged murder of missing #easton couple

WTNH News 8 (@WTNH): https://twitter.com/WTNH?s=09

State police confirm human remains found in #Weston were Jeffrey and Jeanette Navin

#BREAKING; Kyle Navin has been charged with murder, girlfriend Jennifer Valiante charged with conspiracy to commit murder (bond 2 million)

I'm subscribing to this thread. I've been following this case for awhile now myself. I until recently lived in Norwalk which is right next to Westport. I am very familiar with the area, and the Merritt Parkway (take it every day to work). To me, it most certainly looks like KN did it, especially with no activity happening in J&J's bank accounts since their disappearance. When will they be releasing ballistic info and forensics from the car? It should be soon now, no?
:wagon:

:websleuther:

to Websleuths,

:star: Lynnsey!!!:star:

We're glad you're here!

:thewave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics