GUILTY (PLED) CT - Jeffrey, 56, & Jeanette Navin, 55, Easton, 4 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=twitter;660292082561622016]https://twitter.com/johncraven1/status/660292082561622016[/video]

May 14, 2015:
Kyle to Jennifer: I was trying not to punch him in the face and get arrested because if I do punch him I won’t be able to stop.
Kyle to Jennifer: We need to figure out what the best way to take them down whether it is get some money out of them somehow…something we got to figure out I’m (sic) got to be real smart and do it quick.

July 8, 2015
Kyle to Jennifer: I’m telling you wipe out the infection and get $ for life. It’s perfect plan (sic).
Jennifer to Kyle: I don’t like that they call the shots. When they ‘choose’ to be friendly it’s all good but when the (sic) ‘choose’ to start trouble it’s war.
Kyle to Jennifer: I really like that idea. That’ll allow [us] to stay in our house pay for a full top line remodel and new garage. And have hundreds of thousands to buy my cummins and you a new car and enjoy life taking vacations, having fun with friends no stress no contact ever again with the bad people.

http://wtnh.com/2015/10/31/arrest-w...-on-investigation-into-missing-easton-couple/

I really wish they'd stop referring to them as an Easton Couple. They only lived there for a month and as far as I'm concerned I think the Easton PD didn't do a very great job. They were long time residents of Weston and kn did not just dump their bodies in a random near by wealthy town, he left them in the virtual middle of his home town. Less than one mile from the Weston PD etc.
I don't understand why there weren't dogs and concerted efforts all over this town.

What an ungrateful little pr***. Parents probably went into debt providing this entitled little brat with everything he ever wanted or needed. They bought him a nice home, provided him with a good, stable job, paid his bills, loaned him thousands and thousands of dollars, worried about him and his drug problems..probably constantly trying to get him help.

And this is what they get for it. It's just sick.

Some unanswered questions, who helped dispose of the bodies? Who knew? Killing was in the basement in Bridgeport ( or at least stored there due to blood and dna, last pings of both phones, etc) and the bodies found in an abandoned homes yard in Weston where the owner was associated with KN or the Navins in some way. KN had a injured back, and JV is unlikely to be able to transport, move bodies.
The neighbors reported construction was going on, "end of summer, early fall, and lasting a few weeks". KN was arressted Sept 18th, I think. I am sure if KN borrowed equipment, or rented excavating equipment and was up there moving earth, the LE would have seen that. They must have had him on surveillance immediately when he became a poi. Yet the bodies were not found until now. When were the bodies put there? Were they moved, etc? Hmmmmmm, maybe there will be more that comes out. Just thoughts of mine....

More and more that comes out, it really is devastating to see the hatred KN had for his mom and dad. This is beyond words....

That's what I was wondering too. I have no idea either.

Why the father via txt messages implied KN was framing him- because he was ? Or because part of the perfect "plan" to get him to the scene.
To Meet his fate. :-( or possibly they were all texts typed by kn - to somehow cast enough doubt in their disappearance. It might have worked.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the " bad people" comment. Isn't that something abused children say?
I mean he might have said anything else. That comment struck me as very odd.
I know it looks like they provided all things and spoiled him but it's a very violent plan and crime really to carry out. So awful. I think he'll confess I hope he does.

Me too. I had some dark thoughts about what happened to them.

I hope this brings some peace to their loved ones.

Yes, me too, on both statements. Their loved ones now know where the couple is -- no more worry, no more pain because that part is in the past. But now they have a brother or a grandson (? living grandparents ?) or a nephew or the son of good friends/co-workers who is being held for their murder. SMH. And I agree that drugs/addiction had to be a big part of all this sorrow and waste.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MorkFromOrk

Wow look at this: could mean a lot

http://www.jud.ct.gov/ji/criminal/part5/5.5-1.htm

Thanks. We posted at the same time. This is crazy.

Great minds think alike. My thanks for the good info to both of you!!!

Why the father via txt messages implied KN was framing him- because he was ? Or because part of the perfect "plan" to get him to the scene.
To Meet his fate. :-( or possibly they were all texts typed by kn - to somehow cast enough doubt in their disappearance. It might have worked.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the " bad people" comment. Isn't that something abused children say?
I know it looks like they provided all things and spoiled him but it's a very violent plan and crime really to carry out. So awful. I think he'll confess I hope he does.

IMO Drugs and self entitlement.
Seems like no matter what his parents did or gave...nothing was good enough.
I hope he enjoys his new life. For the rest of his life.

IMO Drugs and self entitlement.
Seems like no matter what his parents did or gave...nothing was good enough.
I hope he enjoys his new life. For the rest of his life.

I agree. Definitely. Entitled and more I guess. But I do know there was something off in that household sorry.
I knew them a long time ago. Though.

Thinking about them not exactly setting the best examples not paying all that $$$ and the court documents in the sketchy guilford property. As this whole thing coinciding with them moving out of their hometown and cutting him off.

This clearly Must have triggered a huge crisis for him. The viscous tone with a drug fueled maybe get rich quick mentality evident in the kn and gf texts . Shocking and stupid? Wth ! That he actually premeditated this and thought he could pull it off.

I think he could have brought the bodies up there himself easily. I don't think he would need to use machines. I don't know if ithe work briefly done there was a coincidence or part of the plan. Will be interesting.

I still think the back thing ( although real) was an old hockey injury ( I don't know why I think that ) that he used as an excuse a lot and for his drug problems.

The special circumstances must be multiple murders or murder carried out during a kidnapping. Clearly you could conclude they were kidnapped ,detained, assaulted, abducted against their will.

Sorry long and rambling.

I agree. Definitely. Entitled and more I guess. But I do know there was something off in that household sorry.
I knew them a long time ago. Though.

Thinking about them not exactly setting the best examples not paying all that $$$ and the court documents in the sketchy guilford property. As this whole thing coinciding with them moving out of their hometown and cutting him off.

This clearly Must have triggered a huge crisis for him. The viscous tone with a drug fueled maybe get rich quick mentality evident in the kn and gf texts . Shocking and stupid? Wth ! That he actually premeditated this and thought he could pull it off.

I think he could have brought the bodies up there himself easily. I don't think he would need to use machines. I don't know if ithe work briefly done there was a coincidence or part of the plan. Will be interesting.

I still think the back thing ( although real) was an old hockey injury ( I don't know why I think that ) that he used as an excuse a lot and for his drug problems.

The special circumstances must be multiple murders or murder carried out during a kidnapping. Clearly you could conclude they were kidnapped ,detained, assaulted, abducted against their will.

Sorry long and rambling.

You would know better than me, for sure. I suppose the brother would know best.
Since we don't have any facts backing up any abuse, at the moment, I do believe that this is all drug fueled.

As far as setting a good example with financial problems...eh, that didn't bring about KN's addiction or the heinous crimes he committed. I know many people who use extremely poor judgement in business and finances and are still excellent parents.

I wonder if the younger Navin would agree that they were "bad people".

What an ungrateful little pr***. Parents probably went into debt providing this entitled little brat with everything he ever wanted or needed. They bought him a nice home, provided him with a good, stable job, paid his bills, loaned him thousands and thousands of dollars, worried about him and his drug problems..probably constantly trying to get him help.

And this is what they get for it. It's just sick.

Thank you for this post, OSU......your words sum up exactly what I was thinking as I read through this thread. We should all have it as well as this little a$$ KN had it......but apparently having all his needs met (and more) by his parents just wasn't enough. What a piece of trash.

I can only hope that this will come to his senses after the fog of drug addiction has lifted and he will realize via clarity just how good he had it. Unfortunately I seriously doubt it though.

Scum scum scum

bbm
I hope he confesses, as well, but my sense of him is that he won't give anyone anything. I don't think he will give an inch. I'm thinking that GF might talk to save her own behind. Why not? Otherwise, they will both be in the slammer for a long time. Just let him sit there and she can serve a few and then get own with her life.

We'll see. What a mess.

ps - Let me say that it is so helpful to have a few locals on this case. Thanks much for your special perspective. :)

I was drawn to this story because Navin is my maiden name. I'm not related, but it is an unusual name. Could you tell me how they pronounced it?

Can you say...delusional?!

http://www.thehour.com/news/weston/...cle_7e456d70-57a7-5155-947d-a61d05d083c8.html

Snip

During the course of the investigation, it was learned that Kyle Navin was employed in the family refuse business J & J Refuse. Investigators also determined that Kyle's residence at 142 Aldine Ave. in Bridgeport was purchased by Jeffrey and Jeanette Navin, in cash, for their son Kyle. The residence is in Kyle's name and a post-it-note in the business ledger labeled "Kyle owes" showed indebtedness in the amount of $133,000.

According to a series of May 14, 2015, text messages between Kyle and Valiante, he refers to a "blowout argument" between him and his father.

"I'm trying to get one positive thing out of today between all these (expletive) blowout argument in this (expletive) job that I can't take anymore with these trucks ... and he (Jeffrey) got all pissed off and saying all this (expletive) that I wasn't even listening to because I was trying not to punch him in the face and get arrested because if I do punch him I won't be able to stop," he allegedly wrote.
Jennifer pledged her alliance to Kyle and he responded, "We need to figure out what the best way to take them down whether it is get some money out of them somehow (expletive) him at the business the house something we got to figure out I'm got to be real smart and do it quick."

On July 8, the following text message exchange allegedly occurred between Kyle and Valiante in which Kyle apparently discusses what their lifestyle would be if they had access to his parents' money:

"'I really like that idea. That'll allow to stay in our house pay for a full top line remodel and a new garage. And have hundreds of thousands to buy my cummins and you a new car and enjoy life taking vacations, having fun with friends no stress no contact ever again with the bad people. Then we'll have the 200K credit union, Weston house and J&J profit. I've been thinking about it nonstop since yesterday. It would solve every single problem and give us a wealthy amazing life. Think about it little one," Kyle texted.

On July 14, Kyle allegedly texted to Jennifer:
"You know if they 'went away'...we could customize a nice Cummins 4 Door 5500 with a small 6 yeard packer and take over J&J. That way you me and the dogs can fit in truck.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back