GUILTY (PLED) CT - Jeffrey, 56, & Jeanette Navin, 55, Easton, 4 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm only asking because didn't they go out to Home Depot (which I've shopped at that exact same one many times!!!) the day after they are alleging JN and JN were killed?

I took it as if KN didn't want JV to have to see what was in the basement (his dead father, mother or both) and she assured him she took care of whatever she had to in the basement (the laundry) before the killings.
I thought the same thing. I think she was well aware of what was going to happen but I think he did it alone and tried to shield her from as much as he could. Thinking if they got caught he would take the fall and protect her.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

This little paragraph from the article above:

Forensic evidence outlined in the affidavit indicates that blood belonging to both Jeffrey and Jeanette were found in Kyle’s car and his basement. Bullet holes were also found in his car, one of which was tinged with his mother’s blood.

from: http://fox61.com/2015/11/03/kyle-nav...arents-deaths/

Says a lot, IMO. Pretty tuff evidence, I'd say.

If Jeffery was shot in the pelvic area he may not have died immediately. What was the point of binding his legs with painters tape?

Did they shoot him and then bind him up so he couldn't run? Why not shoot him in the head or in the chest like he did the mother?

Jeffery could have been laying there suffering in the basement for hours before he finally died from his injuries.

I think they could have taped his legs together to make him easier to move/put in the bags.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Skigirl

That is disgusting. JMO.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Skigirl

BBM. That's what ignorant people do to give a whole breed a bad rep and leave the shelters full of homeless, unadoptable dogs. SMH.

I agree. This is awful. Sad to think those beautiful puppies were being raised to be aggressive.

There have recently been two incidents in towns near Raleigh where the pit bull of the home bit a 4 y/o, causing bad injuries -- the child is healing; and another incident where a pit bull of a different home bit a 1 1/2 y/old in the face -- and that toddler is healing.

In both cases, the dogs were euthanized. Dogs in the home.

Those dogs were not born with tendencies like that in their genes, seems to me, but I would never own one because I would never be able to trust the dog. Also, some homeowner insurers will not insure a home where there is a pit bull; there are other breeds that insurers will deny as well.

Such a shame all the way around.

JMHO

There have recently been two incidents in towns near Raleigh where the pit bull of the home bit a 4 y/o, causing bad injuries -- the child is healing; and another incident where a pit bull of a different home bit a 1 1/2 y/old in the face -- and that toddler is healing.

In both cases, the dogs were euthanized. Dogs in the home.

Those dogs were not born with tendencies like that in their genes, seems to me, but I would never own one because I would never be able to trust the dog. Also, some homeowner insurers will not insure a home where there is a pit bull; there are other breeds that insurers will deny as well.

Such a shame all the way around.

JMHO

I have a dog. He is the king in our home. Our entire world revolves around him. We love him and spoil him. BUT....I don't trust him. I remind my kids all the time. He is a DOG. We adopted him when he was over a year old and we don't know how he was treated before. He is a DOG.

BTW He is a yorkie. Not a pitbull. Or a rottie. Contrary to what HE believes.

It sounds to me like each parent was shot once. I wonder about the ballistics because I wonder if KN shot both his parents or if he had JV shoot one while he shot the other to ensure that they both stuck to the (new) plan. Lots of unknowns here but these two appear very, very guilty. I think drugs turned them into evil people. So sad.

I think there may be more to it than that.
Moo

Do you think he's the same guy in the videos from Sound-Side Pit Bulls that I posted earlier? If not, I can delete the posts to avoid any confusion.

I couldn't find any other business going by that same name other than KH's business. The videos were posted on YouTube 4 years ago.

Popping in briefly and exceedingly rattled. That is Definitely him in the blue shirt in the video.
Also that is a German training sport - I personally think it's strange but some people are into it . Usually it is German shepherds but other breeds are doing it too now.

How to Train a Schutzhund : Learn Schutzhund Hold & Bark Guarding Exercise for a Dog

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5m4a-eLSrho

And

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KqHtxYLVIK4

Can you elaborate ATasteOfHoney?

Well the last sentence read that the poster thought it was drugs that turned him into an evil person but I think the "storm" prior to that may have been the precipice. But I'm walking a fine line, I know.
If you keep kicking a dog.....and all that stuff, iykwim?

Good call, Mork, on the back as the news video clip at this link says that Kyle's back injury was indeed from playing hockey. In the dog videos and the shooting range video, however, there was no evidence of a back injury so it may have been just an excuse to get drugs that he could sell for a lot more than the cost of heroin. He was kicked out of the spine treatment center in Trumbull after testing positive for heroin so he probably lost his pain meds prescriptions. That may have added to the urgency in getting money that is seen in the text messages. http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/son-charged-shooting-dead-wealthy-conn-parents-article-1.2422260

My one question for all of this is that if JN asked if Kyle hurt his mom, why didn't he call the police? I wonder if there would have been just one victim if he had. There has to be a reason why he didn't call. This story is heartbreaking.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Also in the affidavit regarding the texts dad asks KN if he is setting him up.
I took this to mean he knew he had hurt mum and dad thinks he is setting him up for the murder. Instead of going to police JN goes to his sons house. So tragic.
Sorry if this was already mentioned, I'm a bit behind [emoji1]

MOO!!

Just for curiosity's sake, as well as my ignorance on the Cummins truck, I checked into them. Some ride, sports fans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.truckpaper.com/list/list.aspx?bcatid=27&Manu=DODGE&Mdltxt=RAM 5500

The fantasy life that he was willing to murder to achieve was weirdly modest... a great new truck he could use to haul garbage that would fit his girlfriend and dogs so they could come along, a remodel of his starter home in Bridgeport, vacations, and no hanging out with "bad people". Sort of touching, if you subtract out the murdering of his parents part.

IMO No one believes their own flesh and blood is capable of such evil.

http://www.westportnow.com/index.php?/v2_5/comments/the_navins_besieged_by_heroin_hatred_and_greed/

At the end it states how the parents were left./ found
Father in a fleece blanket and mother in tarp. Etc

Also this weeks 60 minutes focuses on The Heroin epidemic. Really shocking, terrible
And enlightening. Some families clearly are affected by Shame and stigma which ends in unbelievable tragedies.

And - that pain center n Trumbull is the real deal. I have a family member who was treated there had very successful and supportive laser spine surgery there as well. They wouldn't have treated him at all if originally he had a fake injury.

It's so sad and heart wrenching that on the same days two young men in the state were in court. Both for killing one or two parents over drugs. One wouldn't take them Granata one was addicted Navin.

The fantasy life that he was willing to murder to achieve was weirdly modest... a great new truck he could use to haul garbage that would fit his girlfriend and dogs so they could come along, a remodel of his starter home in Bridgeport, vacations, and no hanging out with "bad people". Sort of touching, if you subtract out the murdering of his parents part.

With the $$$ he was spending on drugs, he couldn't afford much else IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back