POI: Joseph Brewer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. Looking back I see it was NoviceSleuth who was asking. Hope you see this NS.

While the drifter is a hot topic, I wanted to bump the JB thread. It seems he has been givin a pass. Dumb trick who got caught up in a world of ********? I think not. He should be scrutinized futher. IMO JMHO

There were some good-natured face-offs in the crowd before the speeches began, but once the program started, the two sides took turns trying to shout each other down. The loudest heckler was Robert Matherson, the owner of the Oak Beach Inn on Long Island and the man who has been hanging signs on area highways urging people to get out of New York before it's too late. He loudly and repeatedly shouted, "Rudy, you're a *advertiser censored*!" while the Mayor spoke.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/29/nyregion/the-1994-campaign-the-race-with-cuomo-giuliani-feels-gop-s-fury.html

Look at this;

:what:

Did you not know about Placa? Or is your look of surprise because, the way that article is written, it might be construed that the writer is saying that Placa had contact with Shannan?

Did you not know about Placa? Or is your look of surprise because, the way that article is written, it might be construed that the writer is saying that Placa had contact with Shannan?

At first, I thought that was new evidence surfacing. It was late and I read it wrong, too. Then as I re-read at the link, I sighed...they searched Brewer's house which happened to be next door to the skeavy priest's house.

What church is he from?

In my religion a priest could never afford to purchase a house on the beach.

What church is he from?

In my religion a priest could never afford to purchase a house on the beach.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=3753385&page=1

By*BRIAN ROSS*(@brianross) and AVNI PATELOct. 23, 2007Presidential candidate Rudolph Giuliani hired a Catholic priest to work in his consulting firm months after the priest was accused of sexually molesting two former students and an altar boy and told by the church to stop performing his priestly duties.The priest, Monsignor Alan Placa, a longtime friend of Giuliani and the priest who officiated at his second wedding to Donna Hanover, continues to work at Giuliani Partners in New York, to the outrage of some of his accusers and victims' groups, which have begun to protest at Giuliani campaign events."This man did unjust things, and he's being protected and employed and taken care of. It's not a good thing," said one of the accusers, Richard Tollner, who says Placa molested him repeatedly when he was a student at a Long Island, N.Y. Catholic boys high school in 1975.At a campaign appearance in Milwaukee last week, Giuliani continued to defend Placa, who he described to reporters as a close friend for 39 years.

The vatican has the highest per capita income in the world....

I have made peace with He who I call God. He told me I dont ahve to goto church anymore.

I have made peace with He who I call God. He told me I dont ahve to goto church anymore.

you don't ever have to go to church

are you under the impression that god can't make a house call
THEY only want u to go to church so you can give them cash.

c-a-s-h

ka ching ka ching
they fill you with shame and make you hand over CASH
$$$$$$$$$$

GOD MAKES HOUSE CALLS...... you can watch church on tv for all that matters.

random thought---let's not forget the odd JB quote from his driveway--something to the effect of "well, I've lived a good life" when asked about SG or being responsible

random thought---let's not forget the odd JB quote from his driveway--something to the effect of "well, I've lived a good life" when asked about SG or being responsible

Any idea as to what he was responding to? I am guessing a question but what was the question?

Does anyone know if LE talked to JB about SG the morning GC called LE? Or did LE finally talk to him when she was found or was it weeks after she went missing? Or why he was so quick to be cleared? I have been reading but maybe I'm missed something?

Any idea as to what he was responding to? I am guessing a question but what was the question?

OJ Simpson also said that in his letter read by Robert Kardasian right before the "Bronco Chase".:twocents: "I've had a good life"

Does anyone know if LE talked to JB about SG the morning GC called LE? Or did LE finally talk to him when she was found or was it weeks after she went missing? Or why he was so quick to be cleared? I have been reading but maybe I'm missed something?

(jmo) I doubt LE spoke with JB that morning as he really had no reason to do so. MP wasn't there to provide any info and even if GC knew she had been at JB's.... well, he isn't the kind of guy to tell on his neighbors. Also, IF by chance the responding officer was aware of a 911 call from a woman who said someone was trying to kill her... he didn't tie the call to the woman who ran through the OB neighborhood desperately seeking help.

Tragic :(

GC said that it took SCPD months to come back and interview him.
GUS COLETTI, RESIDENT OF OAK BEACH, N.Y.: Missing person detective came here like in August and was asking about her. And I said, where have you been. And he says, well, it is a kind of thing of New Jersey Police Department didn't take them -- and --

CHERNOFF: They didn't come. She was missing May 1st --

COLETTI: Yes.

CHERNOFF: -- but the police did not come to visit you until August?

COLETTI: That is correct.

CHERNOFF: Nothing?

COLETTI: Nothing.

CHERNOFF: May, June, July and finally, August.

COLETTI: Right.

CHERNOFF: Four months.

COLETTI: Right. And that was missing persons.

CHERNOFF: And you called the police immediately?

COLETTI: Yes. Well, they came in here, but as far as investigating it, no.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/13/cnr.06.html

To me, this is even more proof that MG didn't consider CPH a person of interest during the first few months that SG went missing AND that there was never a May 1st or May 2nd telephone call.

-SG's missing person's report that was filed by MG on May 3rd in New Jersey makes ZERO mention about CPH or his alleged May 1st or 2nd phone call.

-Common sense is that if she was really told by CPH that he treated SG and then released her to MP that morning, MG would have reported that in the missing person's report. Instead, MG reported on May 3rd that her daughter was last seen by MP running through the streets of Oak Beach.

-There was never one word reported to Newsday, Channel 12 or any other Long Island or New York news agency by MG or her family to indicate that SG went missing or about CPH's phone calls.

Now that I think about it, what exactly did the Gilbert family do after SG went missing?

1. Speak with her boyfriend AD.
  2. Go to New Jersey to report her missing.
  3. Little sister goes to Oak Beach on Mother's day (May 9th?) to search for her and to ask CPH questions and to pass out fliers.
  4. What else did they do prior to December when the GB4 were found?

I am pleased that you have made peace with your God.

Do you have any statistical data that validates your statement about the Vatican?

The Roman Catholic Church and its members have done and continue to do tremendous amount of good works in the world, it would be wrong to besmirch them.

Re sex abuse,
---the greatest danger to a child are its parents and relatives ( over 60%)

---Clergy of any faith (yes Catholics too) have equal to or lower incidences being sexual abusers than many other professions. Police, medical doctors all have higher incidences.

Reference...
http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current series/tandi/421-440/tandi429.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2010/mar/11/catholic-abuse-priests

Just thought you might want to know.

Now can with get back to the purpose of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GARWbach28