POI: Michael Pak

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is atleast one retired cop on board. Hawky!!! Where are you?

Hawky and I had a historic moment within the past month, we agreed on something.

My thought was this. What if SG and her boyfriend owed money for drugs or gambling or were being extorted by a gang. Enter MP as driver to make sure he is there to collect. I mean why not just have her boyfriend drive her? Makes no sense! What if SG was threatened.and told what had happened to others who didn' t pay up? It certainly would explain her fear of MP! The "They" that she referred to could've been the gang. Just something that has been floating around in my head.

Decent read. Gave me a bit more background on your SHead theory.

http://chua2.fiu.edu/faculty/byrnesj/organizedweek8-1.htm

no offense to fiu.edu but this guy's synopsis is weak. why is he clumping all asian gangs in one place. he also mentions snakeheads in the tokyo section...

pak isn't japanese, in all likelihood he would have no contact or affiliation with the yakuza. yes snakeheads in china may deal or trade with yakuza and italian maffia, but a snakehead born and bread in NYC would not likely be connected to any organized criminal other than Domestic US maffia and snakeheads in US or China. 2Pak is already in the sex biz and did time for smuggling a woman into the US, so he has 1 foot in the snakehead lifestyle whether he's official or not. This isn't my theory it is just something I am exploring. If you work in the sex biz in NYC like Pak you likely have dealt with domestic maffia already.

As unlikely as it may seem, this case does have a fog of criminal professionalism around it. We have a goofy bankrupt doctor with drug problems who seems to be manufacturing skeletons, living across the street from a Gambino, in comes a Chinese delivery boy who has access to a pool of sex workers, he brings a girl to this community who also becomes a skeleton. I'm just saying it might be worth checking that neither Pak, CPH, or any other Oaky boy has a fedex account that has been overnighting cardboard boxes containing coolers packed with ice and organs to China, Italy, or anywhere else. Add to that Toronto is the other big snakehead stronghold and don't even get me started on the torso's popping up in briefcases over there and CPH's undergrad pre-med school experience in Ontario just outside T.dot

A better read to get a grasp on NY snakeheads is, "The Snakehead: An epic tale of the chinatown underworld and the american dream"... it's on my kindle now.

I hadnt even considered the selling of human organs...makes sense! SHs are into that too!

The ME would really help us in exploring this realm.

Those mother****ers are really screwing **** up for us.

Would all of the GB4 bodies be fully decomposed when they were found? What @ SG?

I sense we are getting into the realm of alternative motives.

An Asian gang targets prostitutes, kills them and harvests their organs to be sold on the black market.

If you could connect the victims to a clinic/doctor/lab, where the preliminary tissue testing could be done without the victim being aware, it becomes plausible.

That way the gang would have a data base, and when orders came in they could have the victim pre-determined. It sounds good for a basis of a novel.

But again truth can be stranger than fiction. MP could fit into this scenario well, except initially his profile was too high, as I believe these gangs are very secretive.

Again I ask has anybody seen, heard or spoken to MP in the last six months?

Where is he?

I've posed this question before: How many of the GB4 had abortions? If so, what Clinic did they go to or did they go to a "private" facility/doctor?

It was noted in an early interview that SG had more than one abortion. What do we know of the GB4?

I've posed this question before: How many of the GB4 had abortions? If so, what Clinic did they go to or did they go to a "private" facility/doctor?

It was noted in an early interview that SG had more than one abortion. What do we know of the GB4?

One third of the women in the US have had an abortion. Even if we could find out this information about the GB4, I don't think it would be a meaningful commonality.

Most people get abortions at Planned Parenthood or a similar clinic. It's unusual to go to a private doctor and undoubtedly more expensive. It's very unlikely that these women would have seen a private doctor for this kind of procedure.

Not if the private doc worked/was on the payroll for an organized group.

I sense we are getting into the realm of alternative motives.

An Asian gang targets prostitutes, kills them and harvests their organs to be sold on the black market.

If you could connect the victims to a clinic/doctor/lab, where the preliminary tissue testing could be done without the victim being aware, it becomes plausible.

That way the gang would have a data base, and when orders came in they could have the victim pre-determined. It sounds good for a basis of a novel.

But again truth can be stranger than fiction. MP could fit into this scenario well, except initially his profile was too high, as I believe these gangs are very secretive.

Again I ask has anybody seen, heard or spoken to MP in the last six months?

Where is he?
Wasn't he reportedly in Atlanta

I found a Micheal Pak on facebook,I'm not sure if it's him. Add mustache and beard stubble and glasses it could be. His last post was July 18th of this year. It doesn't give his location but interestingly out of 16 friends five clearly live in Atlanta and a couple of the women are strippers/models and have friends that are too.

Michael Pak is a pretty common name, many are listed on the internet.

I am not sure our MP would have a Facebook page. If he did, no doubt there would be some mention of his dogs. Justice, is there anything about dogs on the Facebook page you found?

Other than the rumor, that he moved to Georgia, there seems to be no record of him. I would like to believe that the SCPD has current contact info on MP, I am not sure they do.

Let us all keep looking.

Michael Pak is a pretty common name, many are listed on the internet.

I am not sure our MP would have a Facebook page. If he did, no doubt there would be some mention of his dogs. Justice, is there anything about dogs on the Facebook page you found?

Other than the rumor, that he moved to Georgia, there seems to be no record of him. I would like to believe that the SCPD has current contact info on MP, I am not sure they do.

Let us all keep looking.

I was only able to veiw what he allowed the public to see which isnt much. I don't know how to include a link to this page for some reason but when I figure it out I will. Normally I just copy the url but I cant seem to do it like that on my phone for facebook. Anyways maybe its not him but maybe it is. No mention of dogs in his public profile tho.

I am not an expert at facial recognition but I do not believe the Atlanta Michael Pak is our MP. I say this based on eyebrow and forehead difference. and the Atlanta guy looks younger.

Of course I could be wrong. What are other sleuthers opinion?

That being said Atlanta Michael sure has some interesting female friends.

MOO

I am not an expert at facial recognition but I do not believe the Atlanta Michael Pak is our MP. I say this based on eyebrow and forehead difference. and the Atlanta guy looks younger.

Of course I could be wrong. What are other sleuthers opinion?

That being said Atlanta Michael sure has some interesting female friends.

MOO

totally not the same, that being said, has anyone here ever taken the quiz (quiz #1 faces) on all look same ?

http://alllooksame.com/exam_room.php

entertaining and extremely challenging no matter who you are....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230