POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't keep someone on the line if said someone has to let someone in through a gate. And they let someone go who says "oh, and there comes a black car and she is running"

And about BB and walking her dog, I took that as a real possibility, which, opposite to other possibilities, what she may did or not, would have at least given the theoretical opportunity to meet GC. Only, as I elaborated, not before GC would have made his call.

Right. They would let him of the line eventually. But, they are going to need to talk to him for a least a min or two to get info.
I called 911 one night well bartending about a guy who was out back with a gun. This 911 dispatcher tried to keep me on the phone the whole time until police arrived. But I of course got of the phone after about two min describing what the man looked like and where he was and what he was doing. I personally wanted off the phone because if he were to come in there was no where for me to go. I would of been standing right there on the phone with a cord. I was like um really man I am going by the front door now...I don't want to be shot if he decided to come in. Guess that is part of what I am basing this off of. I still had to tell them some what of what was going on, what the man looked liked, and what the problem was.

Shannon was killed almost 3 years. Right about now knowing what time GC called the cops doesnt really matter. What does matter is noone will ever be held accountable. It would also appear that noone will ever be held accountable for all the victims found on OP. For this reason more killings will occur. As a matter of fact the killer doesnt even have to hide bodies if he chioses not to. He can throw them to the side of the road and get away with it as long as hes not seen.

I said that maybe BB had seen GC well walking her dog because I had read some where that she had called 911 then her and her son had went out with their dog for a walk to see what was going on. I read that in one of these threads. I didn't say it as a fact because I have yet to read it anywhere els and just took it as a theory.

I thought that it was Mrs. Canning and her son, Tom(who said he saw footprints in the sand around his house) walking the dog. I don't remember reading anything about BB being outside of her home. Only that she did see SG and called 911 and remained inside???

I don't know, but in my gut I have a strong feeling that the killer will get caught and go to prison. Maybe not for these murders, quite possibly for others. This intuitive (not psychic OR psycho) belief is based on account after account of how many known sks tend to eventually self destruct by either becoming so cocky they start making dumb mistakes or by the law of averages, the more women he kills the more chances he has to get caught. sorta like that seedy greasy haired creep in a cheap suit who goes around the bar hitting on woman after woman, getting shot down each time, but he continues because he knows some woman eventually is gonna fall for his line of bs. wait, maybe thats not a good example.
I know we all want lisk held accountable, brutalized, waterboarded and tortured for what he did. okay, well maybe not everybody, but most want him to have to face a judge and the victims families and a set of bars (not the fun kind) for the rest of his miserable, useless life. I think he is headed in that direction.
But like I said before, the universe seems to have its own law of justice and what you give out you get right back at you. (though sadly bad things do happen to good people). And I believe he/she/it/they are going to get hit with a really big boomerang.

By the way, this really should be in the thread below. But if Lisk and the people shannan was running away from arent one in the same ( and the more I read on some of the backgrounds of the players associates in that gang (I am not referring to the previously mentioned"OB gang", though I do believe there is a good ole boys network) the more I think there is that possibility), for the record, Im thinking theyre going to be serving some prison time as well, if not already.

Right. They would let him of the line eventually. But, they are going to need to talk to him for a least a min or two to get info.

I usually calculated two minutes (unless 1 time, for the MP time line issue discussion). GC should be on record as kind of a gatekeeper for OB. And then, dispatch should have been already aware, something was going on at OB and that the person in the center wasn't GC but a girl running around in OB. Different situation. Still, the 1-2 minute frame appears to me as realistic. And if GC, like most people, has a cordless phone ... well it works fine for me.

I called 911 one night well bartending about a guy who was out back with a gun. This 911 dispatcher tried to keep me on the phone the whole time until police arrived. But I of course got of the phone after about two min describing what the man looked like and where he was and what he was doing. I personally wanted off the phone because if he were to come in there was no where for me to go. I would of been standing right there on the phone with a cord. I was like um really man I am going by the front door now...I don't want to be shot if he decided to come in. Guess that is part of what I am basing this off of. I still had to tell them some what of what was going on, what the man looked liked, and what the problem was.

Yeah, if there is a reason to assume, a dangerous guy is around, they try to keep you on the phone because somewhere in the 80s or 90s, someone came up with the idea, people don't like to shoot people while the police is listening.

The personalizations, the pettiness and everyone trying to one-up the other is getting very old.

We've got several options:

1. We can pull the whole LISK forum and no one will see your brilliance;

2. We can lock the entire LISK forum and no will be able to post in the future;

3. We can send all new posts to moderation-mode and when and if a moderator has time to review the post, it "might" get posted within 48 hours;

4. We can just start banning members left and right; or

5. You can all act like adults and stop the bickering so those who are serious members may post within this forum free from intimidation.

It's your choice, but we're sick and tired of having to pull threads and review each and every post, every barb, every insult and inappropriate sentence. The next time you decide to respond rather than alert, please think of the other members who will suffer the consequences of your actions.

I thought that it was Mrs. Canning and her son, Tom(who said he saw footprints in the sand around his house) walking the dog. I don't remember reading anything about BB being outside of her home. Only that she did see SG and called 911 and remained inside???

it was--but, son=Justin hubby=TOM

Thanks for clearing up who was walking a dog for me. Do you know where I can read more about that? I know I seen something a while back.

Wheres MP? Can he be located if JR wants him to appear for a deposition?

Not sure if this has been discussed so I'm sorry is it has. But I've read conflicting stories. One being that SG freaked out and then JB went out to MP SUV and told him to come get SG out.
The other being that JB called MP to come get SB. Does anyone know which is true? And, if JB did call MP to come get SG then isn't that very weird that JB would even have MP number?

Not sure if this has been discussed so I'm sorry is it has. But I've read conflicting stories. One being that SG freaked out and then JB went out to MP SUV and told him to come get SG out.
The other being that JB called MP to come get SB. Does anyone know which is true? And, if JB did call MP to come get SG then isn't that very weird that JB would even have MP number?

MP said JB came outside and asked him to get SG. There is no way for anyone to know what happened that night. The word of two liars. Shannan is dead, ad we are sippose to believe she drowned. Vernon Geberth a seasoned det. said it looks like her body was dumped and evidence disposed of. The evidence being SG belongings.

MP said JB came outside and asked him to get SG. There is no way for anyone to know what happened that night. The word of two liars. Shannan is dead, ad we are supposed to believe she drowned. Vernon Geberth a seasoned det. said it looks like her body was dumped and evidence disposed of. The evidence being SG belongings.

Location of clothing is huge to me.

Especially her skinny jeans. Dormer did not know how absurbed he sounded when he said there was an explaination. When it was age appropiate, I wore skinny jeans. They never fell off of me. You dont stop to take off jeans when you are running for your life. Also, you have to sit down to take them off. Especially if they get wet. I used to wear them in the fire hydrant. Nonsense. All of it.

No kidding. I don't know about the rest of you but taking off a pair of wet jeans is not an easy task let alone when they are skinny jeans.

I'm not very skinny. But, not to sound graphic or out of line. If this posits out of line, please delete mods and Im sorry.

But my jeans are probably 1 waist size too big. If my special girl tries to ummm remove them for any reason, not only do I have to unclip my belt but i kind of "work with her" (wiggle a little bit) to help her out and speed the process up. I have never died before (obviously)but I have passed out drunk with my pants on. And you know what the worst part is? Waking up with those god damn pants still on and in the same place as the night before.

My non skinny jeans don't just fall of either.

Neither do mine. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Im still thin, but I would look foolish if I wore my jeans like I did in yesteryear. I would look like I was in denial even though I am.

Ha anyone here tried taking their jeans off after their flesh has vanished and there was nothing left in them but loose and disconnected bones? I bet that would make it much easier, in fact I believe it would let them float off on their own given the right conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GARWbach28