Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd be so ashamed is Casey were my daughter...I'd have to choke her until she answered all my questions.!!

Personally, I am beginning to believe that the lawyer keeps her out of the house most of the day to keep her away from George, whose temper is about to get the best of him.

How does the Anthony's engaging in verbal and physical showdowns with protestors 24/7 help find Caylee? It doesn't. What about all those supposed "leads" coming in to the Anthony's every day that need to be followed up on? Why don't C and G take a trip to Texas, Mexico, Puerto Rico or NY to search for Caylee which is where C said she believed she could be? Surely Lee can handle watching Casey while the parents are trying to find Caylee.

That would be logical and constructive thinking, and I don't believe the Anthony family, as a whole, thinks in a logical and constructive way.

Throughout this whole situation, all that the Anthony family has done or has said, defies logic.

The protestors have a line they are not allowed to cross (public/private).

I have not seen any of them put hands on any of the Anthonys. Push them, shove them, snatch things from them. Or threaten them.

The Anothonys believe that the public shouldnot be allowed on the public property. That it is theirs and they have the right to attack people on that public property. This has been pointed out to them to be a false idea. But they are ignoring what they are being told. IT is not what they wish to hear, what they wish to be lieve. So they ignore it and do their own thing.

Seems to be a pattern with this family, doesn't it??

I do not believe that bullys should be allowed to harrass folks verbally and get away with it. But that is the way it goes. The rule is no touching. School bullys learn at an early age to harrass that way, until their victum looses it. Then the victum is punished even more for 'loosing it.' the bully stands back and laughs.

So this is not new. The rule is... no matter what is said to you.. no touch.

I agree completely! Kinda like teaching our kids to always take the high road or not to get down to someone elses level. This should be remembered from both sides of the protests.

Fox news...pointed fingers toward CNN..the other night...O'Reily is going to have a blast with this one..

Seriously on my knee's, praising god that I am not in their shoes!

But by the same token, they don't want to give the impression that the family is receiving some kind of favored treatment.

If your average Orlando resident would get busted for grabbing and destroying personal property, Lee should, too. The fact that he's apparently not too smart is not a defense.
I'm not so sure Diane. Have you ever heard of anyone on house arrest being allowed to visit their attorney for 30 hrs. a week? In all honesty I've never known anyone on house arrest but 30 hrs. on the current charges is ridiculous don't you think? I'm not sure how worried they are about that.

Great question! I'm thinking it could be some other alleged crime that came to light during the investigation of the other economic related charges. ATT? The bank? One of the stores?

:eek:

DT

The AT&T 'check by phone' can also be construed as wire fraud since it was an electronic/pay by phone transaction--that's federal territory :eek:

Whoa, Ch 6 just reported that the police wouldn't make the lady with the dog move. So, CA turned on the sprinklers. Then, the lady with the dog was sitting in a chair and Lee came out and told her to move (even tho the police had said she didn't have to) and apparently she refused. Lee then broke the woman's sign in half and took it and the dog's bowl and threw it in someone's trash.
The reporter said he'll have the story (and hopefully video) at 6pm.

Now THAT'S Mean!!!

maybe for that million$ they can finally find out how big that moose was that KC chloroformed and stuck in her trunk.

Hey are any of her ex boyfriends missing?

George said it wasnt his granddaughter in the trunk so it had to be something, the pizza was already ruled out. I would just hope that all that money could buy something. Dang for 1 mil I'll make up any story they want and go on tv.

OMG............Lee is as bad as the rest of the family. I had held onto some hope that he was above the family genetics.

Oh so did I! I put so much faith in him that he would be a MAN and stand up and do the right thing for CAYLEE!!!

Boy was I sooooo wrong!!!! :mad:

I'm not so sure Diane. Have you ever heard of anyone on house arrest being allowed to visit their attorney for 30 hrs. a week? In all honesty I've never known anyone on house arrest but 30 hrs. on the current charges is ridiculous don't you think? I'm not sure how worried they are about that.

Indeed. She can do anything she wishes while at the attorney's, online, on phones, etc and they are all covered by att/client/priv. So wrong and where I the judge or house arrest people, I would be narrowing her time at attorney's to maybe a few hours a week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back