Police say parents are not answering vital questions #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. We may not have enough to convict them in a court of law,but I'm highly suspicious of the parents and believe they are involved in whatever happened to Lisa.
That's why they are not willing to meet LE on their terms to answer questions.
Baby Lisa should come first ,shouldn't she?

And that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I just don't think it's fair to cite an opposing opinion or even an opinion that cannot determine who is innocent and who is guilty as 'unreasonable'. We all have different opinions here. Nobody is necessarily wrong for having them.

I don't know if this is the correct thread to report this...MODS please let me know, TIA
Fox News Insider - 12-5-11, 3:05 pm ET - "Former Homicide Detective : Fact That Baby Lisa's Parents Have Asked for Prayer Vigils to Stop is a Tell-Tale Sign.

Knock off the bickering about who thinks what. Stop attacking the opinion of others. Just stop. It is a waste of time and it derails the thread. So stop!

This post lands at random.

Salem

I don't know if this is the correct thread to report this...MODS please let me know, TIA
Fox News Insider - 12-5-11, 3:05 pm ET - "Former Homicide Detective : Fact That Baby Lisa's Parents Have Asked for Prayer Vigils to Stop is a Tell-Tale Sign.

bbm
The fact is they didn't ask for them to be stopped they asked for nightly vigils to be moved off their front lawn. There is video of people yelling at them has they are leaving while they are with their children.Mr. Irwin stated it was overwhelming for the family and the 2 young children living there to have nightly vigils in the front lawn of the home. He was very respectful in his interview and thanked people for praying for his granddaughter. They never said they wanted it to stop or for people to stop caring just to move it off their front lawn. In the video you can see their front lawn is very small and I personally can see why they wouldn't want people there on a nightly basis.

Former Homicide Detective didn't have to live with Edith in his yard almost every night. Just sayin.......
And no, they didn't ask them to stop.

bbm
The fact is they didn't ask for them to be stopped they asked for nightly vigils to be moved off their front lawn. There is video of people yelling at them has they are leaving while they are with their children.Mr. Irwin stated it was overwhelming for the family and the 2 young children living there to have nightly vigils in the front lawn of the home. He was very respectful in his interview and thanked people for praying for his granddaughter. They never said they wanted it to stop or for people to stop caring just to move it off their front lawn. In the video you can see their front lawn is very small and I personally can see why they wouldn't want people there on a nightly basis.

I agree with you completely.

Everyone has an opinion. If this "former homicide detective" is not involved in this particular case, then his opinion doesn't really carry more weight than anyone else's. In fact, I would say that I am darned glad that he is a FORMER detective, because we really don't need LEOs who form opinions without facts, do we?

Especially when what he has to say is based off of documentably wrong information. The parents never asked anyone to stop, and the people who did request that the vigils stop were only referring to their front lawn.

The "fact" That Baby Lisa's Parents Have Asked for Prayer Vigils to Stop is not a "fact" at all.

were the vigils nightly or weekly?
Every Tuesday, Thursday and usually at least once through the weekend. What you heard on the media clip is what was being said nearly every night. It was NOT a vigil for Lisa anymore.

And that doesn't include that she was stationed out front EVERY day also.

Originally Posted by Donjeta
Would a HRD dog alert to a tooth?

That's something IMO that very possibly could decompose unnoticed in a bedroom if there are children in tooth-losing age.

More so than a poopy diaper, anyway. I wouldn't keep those in my bedroom.

Possibly.

Oriah, sorry if you have answered this already.

If it were possibly a tooth that prompted the alert but the tooth is not recovered; could the origin of the tooth [whose it was] be determined by having the dog exposed to another item [i.e. strand of hair/comb/dna] from the tooth owner? Would the dog be that sensitive to an object with DNA, or would it just be that it is a tooth that has been removed, without determining ownership of said tooth? Hope that makes sense. :)

2 to 3 nights a week to pray for Baby Lisa. I hope they find somewhere that will accomodate their desire to pray and show dedication to Baby Lisa. Perhaps Edith or some one of them has a yard that they can pray in. Keeping Baby Lisa's name and face out there is so very important, I personally don't care how they did it.

So no searches now at all, no one handing out fliers, posters??? Any private detectives from the big benefactor following up on anything at all?

2 to 3 nights a week to pray for Baby Lisa. I hope they find somewhere that will accomodate their desire to pray and show dedication to Baby Lisa. Perhaps Edith or some one of them has a yard that they can pray in. Keeping Baby Lisa's name and face out there is so very important, I personally don't care how they did it.

So no searches now at all, no one handing out fliers, posters??? Any private detectives from the big benefactor following up on anything at all?
Praying for Lisa was getting to be lost. It was not a prayer vigil anymore. If it was, nobody probably would have probably been complaining. And you would care how they did it if you were here. Most of the people there were doing it for the right reason, but the very ones promoting these 'vigils' were not anymore. Poor Lisa was lost instead of remembered.

Edith is still holding prayer vigils, in a park now. And she is still arranging searches too.

Praying for Lisa was getting to be lost. It was not a prayer vigil anymore. If it was, nobody probably would have probably been complaining. And you would care how they did it if you were here. Most of the people there were doing it for the right reason, but the very ones promoting these 'vigils' were not anymore. Poor Lisa was lost instead of remembered.

That's a big problem with some outspoken advocates. They do it because of their own anger, and they lose the objectivity needed to be an effective advocate. They are no longer doing it for the right reasons.

Sadly many people seem to feel that by making others miserable, it might make themselves happier. Unfortunately, most of them never catch on that it doesn't work that way.

Not saying that's necessarily true for these people, and certainly not for all of them - just general observations.

Hopefully the searches being organized even at this late a date may bring new information. At least someone is doing something. I really don't care if they do it for attention, whatever, at least someone is doing searches. God Bless them!

Hopefully the searches being organized even at this late a date may bring new information. At least someone is doing something. I really don't care if they do it for attention, whatever, at least someone is doing searches. God Bless them!
And the searches I will cheer her for. THAT is about Lisa.

IMO, the parents behavior was suspicious before they hired an attorney. Per LE, they stopped cooperating with police, per them and members of the family, they never stopped cooperating with LE.

When the attorney came into the picture, that confirmed to me that they were NOT cooperating with LE because they are refusing seperate interviews and sit-down discussions with LE. I look back at the "he said/she said" when it came to cooperating/not cooperating and now I can see that it was the parents who were refusing to do anything else with LE therefore that raised my credibility towards LE and their investigation.

In reality I don't think you can refer to this as an attorney being hired, it was an attorney that contacted them to work pro bono. Had these parents been shopping for an attorney, that to me would be even more suspicious.

The question I ask myself in regards to this situation, when do you "give up" on your own child? After x amount of hours of questioning? After they may ask you difficult questions to clear you from this situation? I've said it before and I will say it again. My children are my responsibility. I would fight for my children, and I would die for my children. I brought them into this world, and it is my responsibility as a parent to do whatever I have to do for them, especially when they can't talk and barely walk.

I also can't picture myself sitting no more than 25-50 feet away from people who want nothing more than for my child to be found, my window blinds closed, my door closed, and I refuse to go outside to pray for my baby and plead everyone to continue to raise awareness to find my baby or find the person or persons responsible for her dissapearance.

I'm a parent, a proud parent, and I will never give up on my children.

Is this media hype, or should we look at the facts as we know them?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm0VWhPyAHw"]Baby Lisa Irwin. Is this media hype, or did something bad happen? - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back