POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can think about not releasing the bee allergy is that maybe they were worried about it being used to kill him and didn't want to give the kidnapper any guilt free ways to get rid of him.

What does BBM mean btw?

BBM = Bolded by Me (i asked the exact same question back a while ago)

By Blackbery Messenger...?

Good to know, I must have misread or misheard some interview about MC & where he lived. Thanks!;)

He did state in an interview that he lived down the street from the Horman's, but as I pointed out in another thread, I say that all the time and could mean 2-3 miles away, KWIM. Also, a couple of reporters commented about him living in the same neighborhood. I am guessing that they ASSumed he meant, literally down the street. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5398705&postcount=3"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.13 ~ TODAY's CURRENT NEWS ***No discussions please***[/ame]

If Michael Cook is a neighbor of the Hormans and he also has a young son, too...is it possible that MC's child also attended Skyline Elementary and could MC & his son also have been in attendance at the Science Fair the morning of 6/4/10?

Since I'm not completely convinced about TH & MC beginning their affair days after Kyron's disappearance...I'm left wondering how much more MC could play into this case.

BBM ITA.

I have beleived from the moment news of this relationship broke that it is not a new one and when I heard (unconfirmed) MC child attends Skyline my first thought was that was how MC and TH became acquainted, through initial chance encounters at the school when delivering and picking up the kids.

hollye - I find your theory wholly plausible. The different staircases taken by TH and Kyron, IMO, are part of how Kyron was first seen in his classroom, etc, but more importantly, how TH met back up with Kyron to leave the school with him.

There is an element of human nature that, IMO, plays a part in how the different sightings of Kyron at school that day were recalled and reported. Typically, we are more acutely aware of ourselves, and what we are involved in than we are of others. So, since the science fair was a pretty important day, and the students had all put countless hours working on their projects, the bulk of concentration and energy that day would have been centered on just that. The times that Kyron was seen, or even the very last time anyone saw him within the school, or even in the classroom, could very easily have gone unnoticed in the buzz of activity. The students, teachers and staff who did report seeing Kyron may not be able to tell LE with accuracy exactly what time it was and where they where when they saw Kyron, not only because of the activity level in the school, but also because the normal routine was not being followed that day. With all of the above being said, I have to say that I am very dismayed that this case seems to have some of the elements of the Caylee Anthony and Hayleigh Cummings cases - the untruths, the untold stories that keep coming out, etc. Such a challenge for LE - certainly LE has not shared everything they know with the public. Praying for a break in this case soon - Kyron needs to be found - wherever he is.

I don't believe anything has been confirmed about MC's child attending the same school. I think MC is just an attention-seeker who jumped into the mix when he heard Kaine's name and wound up either seducing or being seduced by Terri's "charms." I've read various ideas as to where he really lives in reference to Hormans, and the one I have seen most is about 7 miles away, which if true, is likely to be another school district, shopping area, etc. entirely. No confirmation as to where he lives in Portland, as far as I know.

BBM ITA.
<<<snipped>>>...I heard (unconfirmed) MC child attends Skyline....

I haven't seen anything anywhere that indicates this.
Do you have a link?
Thanks for your time and efforts in any case.

I would disagree with Kryon not putting up a fuss. If he was fully engaged in seeing the science fair exhibits he would have clearly put up a fuss. He's 7. Not 15. He was at school also so he'd not expect to go along with TH. She's got to to go to the doctor so GO! But the only thing maybe would be if TH told Kyron he left part of his display in the car and she wanted him to come get it and take it back in. Perhaps a plastic lizard that he wanted to add to the display.

If we look at the time line of TH and KH relationship, it presents itself a little differently to me.

She hooks up with KH who does not have Kyron. He is basically with his mother.

KH/TH end up with Kyron because Desi gets sick.

At the time, TH is into body building and gets a DUI.

TH gets pregnant a little over 2 1/2 years ago. Getting pregnant at her age is considered a risky pregnancy.

So she had concerns from doctors because of that issue. Then the baby was born.

She really hasn't had Kyron as a child without her own child and issues all that long.

all visitors in my school have to sign in; whether for a science show, poetry exhibit, art show, etc. We have lots of things going on at my school but NOBODY comes in and out without signing in and out. When I first started teaching, years ago!!!, we didn't worry but the world has changed since then and we are very careful about things that never were issues before.

Terri is in this alone, if at all. If she had "help" chances are the first person she asked to help her do whatever has been done to Kyron would not have agreed. This would mean there is one or more people out there who were approached and I cannot believe an anonymous phone call would not have been made, leading LE to at the very least, being able to conclude that she was plotting to have Kyron killed or taken. And I don't believe even Terri would ask more than one person, if any, to partake in something of this nature; first of all, it puts her in the worst possible light and secondly, there is no one any of us could trust enough to ask for that kind of help. Certainly no one close enough to do that for you yet so removed from her world that LE/FBI could not find you.

No, to me it is Terri all by herself, or a complete stranger/other perp, probably as yet unknown to LE. And the signs right now point to Terri.

Obviously, my opinions only.

I really can not connect the dots...I felt from day one that SM was involved.

I do have one theory. That this was a kidnapping for money on Terri part.

The hit didn't work out and Terri wanted Kaine out of her life she needed money so she came up with this scheme with a lover. (Men will do the weirdest things for women and sex).

Now this lover is in deep... scare to come out and return Kyron. My gut tells me he alive (but my gut been wrong before)

This theory is the only one I can come up with... it got a lot of dots missing.

The reason I do not believe any so-called "lover" would involve himself in anything like this felonious act is because if Terri was having an affair (and we don't know that she was-she thought Kaine was) then it was likely a sexual thing, developed from time at the gym, or elsewhere. Not the kind of relationship on the man's part where he would throw away his entire life and future to engage in something of this magnitude. It does not make any sense to me. It would have taken a very intense, all-consuming kind of an affair, IMO, to develop into anything that could include doing this for or with the other party, and then staying with it indefinitely. It is too far-fetched for me.

The reason I do not believe any so-called "lover" would involve himself in anything like this felonious act is because if Terri was having an affair (and we don't know that she was-she thought Kaine was) then it was likely a sexual thing, developed from time at the gym, or elsewhere. Not the kind of relationship on the man's part where he would throw away his entire life and future to engage in something of this magnitude. It does not make any sense to me. It would have taken a very intense, all-consuming kind of an affair, IMO, to develop into anything that could include doing this for or with the other party, and then staying with it indefinitely. It is too far-fetched for me.

If someone killed or was keeping Kyron for her because of an affair it would make sense for her to try to stay on that person's good side and the affair with MC seems a bit risky, considering. What if the other guy had been a jealous type and done something that gives their game up while he was angry about hearing about sexting with others?

I think her behavior in general would PO anyone who might have been helping her and by now, they would want to see her get into trouble. She is not acting as though she has anyone else to be concerned about, i.e. an accomplice. If she did have one, I would expect to see/hear of her being highly stressed, agitated, even on the verge of a breakdown long before now. (That may still come, but I don't think it will because she is nervous about an accomplice she cannot make contact with.)

I think up until June 4th, she was fairly busy with her life on a day-to-day basis. She may not have been happy, but she was busy. She may have time for an occassional hour here or there to meet up in a sleazy motel, I suppose, but that kind of thing is not the makings of a plot to do away with a child.

Have a been trying to connect the dots.x and don't know if anyone thought that maybe part of the plan would be TH leaving the school alone, but having one of those friends of hers waiting outside,telling him to go with them. That way leaving for opposite staircases different exits maybe even. She could go shopping right after school to concrete her alibi then after she was sure she was seen shopping without Kyron she goes off the retrieve him followed by the 90 min car ride. She shows up around the same time her friend goes off the grid. Maybe to get their stories straight? The only thing I can't fit in is the neighbor talking about the strange white truck Friday afternoon at 3 and then back at 2 the next morning. Was something being retrieved or what could that spot hold of significants

I still feel like this could be a kidnapping gone wrong. After TH lured Kyron back into the truck without being seen, she could have given him "medicine" or a drug laced drink. After he passes out she leaves him in the truck, maybe throws a blanket over him and goes grocery shopping. Then she drives somewhere and passes him off to someone WITHOUT HIS GLASSES, BUT WITH LOTS OF MEDICATION.
I think something went wrong. If a ransom was paid and he was released the last thing he would probably remember was being at school. He wouldn't be able to identify the person he was passed off to because of his very poor vision and the drugs. No one would suspect TH(or so she thought).
Maybe TH thought it would get her relationship with KH back on track because they would bond over the tragedy. Maybe she also planned on suing the school?

Ok here's what I think happened. If Terri did this I think it was calculated and I also think from watching Mystery 48 Hours that they have learned not to talk. People who ask for a deal will know that in this case it is life in prison or at least 15 years so I don't think that either TH or DeDe will crack.

I think it was premeditated. I think the body is buried. I do think this was an attempt to sue the school and get out from underneath a bad marriage. I think Terri decided to try to leave Kaine but knew she'd likely lose custody of baby K. So she decided to devastate him and to sue the school and be able to have money.

Plan Establish and alibi. Choses the date and goes to school and does the pictures. Adds confusion with the doctor's appointment. I think Terri took Kyron from the school and drugged him as soon as he got in the car. Laid him on the floor of the van covered with a blanket and waited to see if the alarm went up if he was missing. When no phone call came from school she knew she was in the clear.

Around 11 am she calls DeDe who comes and trades vehicles with TH. She drives around with baby K in the car and lets the cell phone ping. I think DeDe was able to do only this and didn't want to get involved more than this. Just establishing an alibi.

Kyron is probably going to be found close to the school in the woods or something. He's probably buried in a plastic storage container and I do think that he was drugged and suffocated while asleep.

I also agree that TH thought she'd be the last person suspected of him being missing. She thought she was covered and now she's stuck and not sure what to do. She probably also realizes that she's going to jail. Her demeanor and all the subsequent falling apart of the case is what is trying her in the court of public opinion and I think she knows her goose is cooked.

I do not see DeDe cooperating with LE at all. As long as she takes the fifth there is not really anything they can do.

IF Terri took Kyron and DeDe was directly involved, I think the theory they switched vehicles is a damned good one. I wonder if LE has searched DS's car yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro