POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, I do not believe TH is involved or is part of Kyron's disappearance. I truly believe the person or persons that took Kyron were acting of their own volition. I believe many of the alleged inconsistencies of TH's that were first put out have turned out to be explainable. I think the problems that LE uncovered between TH, KH & DY led them to focus on TH and colored the direction of the investigation.

I fully believe a sexual predator and/or pedophile is who took Kyron....known or unknown to Kyron I am not certain of. The more I learn from this case, the more convinced I become that this is the case.

I'm still stuck on my original scenario.

Would there have been any purpose in "improving" Kyron's science project as late as that morning? Was this "island" area close enough to the school that he might have asked her to take him there and back quickly to get tree-frogs or something to enhance the project?

Did Kyron dawdle or infuriate her by not getting back in the car when she wanted to leave and so, she drove away to frighten him? Desiree said he was frightened because of his poor eyesight to get too far away from family. Terri, in a rage, might have wanted to do just that.

When she drives back...she can't find him. She searches and drives around. This explains the odd sightings. Finally she calls her friend DeDe to help her.

Of course, she is absolutely responsible..but in this scenario, she really has no idea what happened to Kyron. And she and DeDe might be able to excuse Terri as "not meaning to hurt Kyron.

If her sorrowful glances at Desiree in the first presser were sincere...imaging knowing you left a small frightened child with poor eyesight in a remote area as punishment.

There was also a mention (it might have been rumor) of glasses being found. That could fit in too, if that really is a fact.

I think that if TH or someone left Kyron somewhere (alive), he would have been found already.

I think that if TH or someone left Kyron somewhere (alive), he would have been found already.

I respectfully disagree. If one leaves a small child with vision problems in a desolate area...he might be beset by many dangerous situations.

True, he would be in danger without his glasses, but likely to be found as well, if he could not go far. Unless you are referring to wildlife?

True, he would be in danger without his glasses, but likely to be found as well, if he could not go far. Unless you are referring to wildlife?

Well, admitting that I am ignorant of the area...he might have drowned, he might have fallen, and, wildlife could be a possibility.

I'm thinking how Chandra Levy laid in a public park in metro D.C. and, despite searches, her remains were not found for quite a long time later.

But perhaps I am thinking of this area and terrain as more rough and remote than it truly is.

I think the terrain around both home and school could hide a body for months or years. It looked very rough and dense when they were performing the early search, as though they had to search almost inch by inch.

I can' recall too many cases where LE actually found a body while searching-it almost always happens much later by a citizen.

MOO, I do not believe TH is involved or is part of Kyron's disappearance. I truly believe the person or persons that took Kyron were acting of their own volition. I believe many of the alleged inconsistencies of TH's that were first put out have turned out to be explainable. I think the problems that LE uncovered between TH, KH & DY led them to focus on TH and colored the direction of the investigation.

I fully believe a sexual predator and/or pedophile is who took Kyron....known or unknown to Kyron I am not certain of. The more I learn from this case, the more convinced I become that this is the case.

This is exactly what I think too - we must have been separated at birth!

Not sure where to post this so will put it here. Please move if in wrong place. I've read comments in different threads regarding how KH and TM met. In reading posts, I sometimes agree and sometimes disagree but don't feel the need to respond. However, there is one issue that I do feel the need to respond on. I respectfully disagree that TH is totally responsible for the breakup of the marriage of KH & DY. IMO, I do not believe that KH did not play a part in it and I do not believe that TH forced him to become involved with her. That was a choice he made and as we all know, we must live with the choices we make whether right or wrong. I would also like to add that I do not blame him for Kyron's disappearance based on this choice and it is not my intent to bash him. JMO

Not sure where to post this so will put it here. Please move if in wrong place. I've read comments in different threads regarding how KH and TM met. In reading posts, I sometimes agree and sometimes disagree but don't feel the need to respond. However, there is one issue that I do feel the need to respond on. I respectfully disagree that TH is totally responsible for the breakup of the marriage of KH & DY. IMO, I do not believe that KH did not play a part in it and I do not believe that TH forced him to become involved with her. That was a choice he made and as we all know, we must live with the choices we make whether right or wrong. I would also like to add that I do not blame him for Kyron's disappearance based on this choice and it is not my intent to bash him. JMO

ITA, we do not know if TH was even aware of a pregnant DY at that time - no offence intended to KH. I would like to add as a personal opinion of someone who has been cheated on by a husband - I was totally offended that the woman my husband cheated with was "of a lower class" by my standards so I can totally relate to DY's distain whenever she speaks about TH. That's all and of course, MOO.

If this scenario turns out to be true, then MCSO and FBI are in deep doo-doo for telling the parents of the school and community that it was an "isolated incident."

Aren't most pedophile kidnappings "isolated incidents" at the time? If a kid is kidnapped there's a really good chance the perp is not going to do it again for a while. Like a shark eating.

It's not as if they start kidnapping kids left right and center. They usually pick one at a time.

Aren't most pedophile kidnappings "isolated incidents" at the time? If a kid is kidnapped there's a really good chance the perp is not going to do it again for a while. Like a shark eating.

It's not as if they start kidnapping kids left right and center. They usually pick one at a time.

It was posted out here a while back that an FBI 'expert' said predators will strike, then go into underground or leave the area. IIRC

If this scenario turns out to be true, then MCSO and FBI are in deep doo-doo for telling the parents of the school and community that it was an "isolated incident."

Eh, trying not to prevent mass hysteria is the out on that one.

Calliope:

Didn't you find a news article about a man that tried to kidnap a little boy yesterday? Did he say what he drives? (Still thinking about that white truck that 'Roger" saw on the dead end road, or ever how that went. Don't quote me on dead end road please.)

Eh, trying not to prevent mass hysteria is the out on that one.

Calliope:

Didn't you find a news article about a man that tried to kidnap a little boy yesterday? Did he say what he drives? (Still thinking about that white truck that 'Roger" saw on the dead end road, or ever how that went. Don't quote me on dead end road please.)

Me? I don't think so.

I'll search.

My mind is old and decrepit. I may have and just don't remember ...

Was it on this forum ?

It may not have been you. Someone with a C in their username. It is in the Kyron forum somewhere. I am looking. Sorry for the confusion.

It may not have been you. Someone with a C in their username. It is in the Kyron forum somewhere. I am looking. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh no problem :)

I've been up all night, piddling about, already did my weeks' grocery shopping (at 5 am lol) ... my mind is a bit fuzzy right now.

Oh no problem :)

I've been up all night, piddling about, already did my weeks' grocery shopping (at 5 am lol) ... my mind is a bit fuzzy right now.

Calliope, I think I saw you at the grocery store, lol.

A random thought about TH and this entire case- didn't know where else to place it:

If the rumor of TH abusing alcohol is true, do we know if LE observed anything to that nature when she and KH arrived at Skyline on June 4th?

I'm thinking that leaving the school at 8:45am might explain needing to see the science fair early, needing to find a liquor store that opens at 9am, driving aimlessly, not picking Kyron up from school (knowing she shouldn't drive by then) and leaving the house shortly after KH to meet the bus (one last drink, or to brush the teeth.)

Just a thought. IME, LE usually is pretty astute when it comes to that type of observation...but could that have been clouded by the time lapse, as well as the frantic search for Kyron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro