Poll: Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

• Yes, and I have a POI in mind (and he's among those who can be talked about at WS)

Votes: 33 14.3%
  • Yes, and I have a POI in mind (though he's not presently among those who can be talked about here)

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • Yes, I think she was, and I have some theories, but no specific person in mind.

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "yes", she was murdered.

Votes: 65 28.1%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "no", she was not murdered.

Votes: 32 13.9%
  • No, I firmly believe (think) Shannan Gilbert was not murdered.

Votes: 27 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means you can keep pretending things are ok and puttin up a facade....eventually it crumbles.

By you I mean the good doctor.

He claims diaz gave it to him, diaz agrees that he did but doesnt remember the details ie if hackett asked for it etc. I am more interested in where he got the lil sisters number from, and if "that was diaz's idea too"
Thanks, it came back to me late last night. CPH said that he called Mari after Shannan's "boyfriend" AD, and MP contacted him while searching for SG in Oak Beach the next day or the one after that. Mari claims that he called her before she knew Shannan was missing, May 2. We never got to see the phone records, so we are not sure what date he called her, am I correct about that?
Which little sister? MB's/ named Amanda? That would have been from MB's phone. Do you mean Shannan's sister Sherri? More info pls Truth! Tx!

Hi truth,
So what's the fiendish Dr. been up to lately? Back from Fla yet? What's the scoop?! Tx!

How about the photo of the "man with the lazy eye?" mentioned on page 5 of the above linked article?

I can't remember if we ever explored that much...anybody recall anything more about that?

I explored it quite a bit, and found something interesting. It lead me to the Coast Guard.

Unfortunately, that's as specific as I can be. We can't, after all, just pull suspects out of a hat. That said, this avenue of sleuthing did start to make me look in places I wouldn't have thought to look prior. Which is always a good thing.

There is also no data supporting she wasn't out there. But there is at least one eye witness supporting, she went in there that morning. She wasn't seen after that morning again till her remains were found. The ME didn't report any details about the remains had been disturbed in any way, also not by a transport. And red makes the desperation in your argumentation only more visible! I love it!)

Yes, the ME didn't report ANYTHING.

True, she could have joined a circus which was just camping in that marsh. Or aliens abducted her, experimented on her till December, then quick skeletized her and beamed her down to where she was found. But thinking about it, it all doesn't sound too credible. Of course, we could spin now another wild theory about JB or CPH have abducted her, brought her into one of their basements (with the neighbors awake and alert by the police still noticing anything). That has this extreme funny picture of CPH, limping along on his prosthetic with this big wriggling and struggling burlap sack on his back with SG in it and the neighbor goes "Good Morning, what have you there?" and the doctor would "Oh nothing, *advertiser censored*, nothing" without said neighbor spitting the beans latest after the GB4 were found. Yeah, right. I mean, lets face it, it's simply impossible. So maybe we spin a fairy tail about secret WWIII bunkers under that marsh where she survived for all that time?

If she was in a bag - she wasn't struggling...she was dead. Which is why you would put her in a bag if you were handicapped...to carry her.

And then, why on Earth, didn't he add her to his little trophy garden?

Ah, but he did.
Aside of it, LISK returns only for the summer to the East Coast. That places him, earliest, two weeks after SG's disappearance in the area. And of course, he had no time to keep her 6 1/2 months. He leaves late September.

How do you know?

Nobody had the opportunity to kill her or to get her out of that marsh without being seen, that day. If she would have been still alive some hours later, she would have found out of the marsh at some point, the thing is not that big. So we can dismiss any ideas about, she was fetched the next night or the day after. Means, if someone would have tried to get her to kill or snatch her, he had about twenty minutes time without knowing her exact position.] Twenty minutes, not 18 months. I love that red, we should use it more!
Everybody had the opportunity to kill her or get her out of that marsh without being seen. That day. The day SCPD failed to come to her rescue.

You would first have to find a way, how your Mister x got to her, was able to snatch her and then you can discuss containers. You skipped the impossible part and just started with her in a container. Well, lets look at that then. It would be possible to hold all the bones in place, if you would regularly fill all the air space in that container with foam. For example a poly-urethane. But that would leave so much residue, it would be almost impossible to miss. But if you don't, you rattle the bones latest, when you move her to the final site. Which also wouldn't in the ground show the typical chemical indicators of something decomposing on it. So, you propose here once more a technically impossible explanation.

Maybe you know more than us...about the chemical decomp of the soil, and other things. If you do, say so.

For all we know, she entered the marsh that morning.

If she would have come out on her own, she would have popped up at her family or Cruz. Nothing of that happened. And JB, the drifter, CPH and any of your alleged conspiracy members had not the time or the possibility to get her or her body out of the marsh unnoticed. So, we actually can be pretty sure, she died that day. Because everything else is impossible. Unless you go with the aliens.

You seem to be pretty sure, but many of us don't believe your theories. She obviously did not come out of that marsh that day or any day until...well, you know.

Shannan went to a John's house, called 911, ran for her life from HIS house and HER driver...ran to GC's...ran down anchor way - reportedly she tried to fight off an attack..."get away from me...get off of me..." type of statement heard on the tape...and now you want me (us) to believe that a girl who couldn't swim ran over 1/4 mile NAKED through brambles...and then came to her final resting place just steps away from...you remember it...Ocean Parkway.

reportedly she tried to fight off an attack..."get away from me...get off of me..." type of statement heard on the tape...

Where was this reported? I was under the impression no one except LE had heard the tape, and everyone else saw a transcript of it. If part of the transcript read "get away from me, get off me", I'm pretty sure MG, her lawyer,or even the Det. who wrote to Newsday about the 911 call, would have mentioned it.

[/U][/I][/B]

You seem to be pretty sure, but many of us don't believe your theories. She obviously did not come out of that marsh that day or any day until...well, you know.

...and now you want me (us) to believe that a girl who couldn't swim ran over 1/4 mile NAKED through brambles...and then came to her final resting place just steps away from...you remember it...Ocean Parkway.

...But first she suddenly stopped running frantically after she entered the marsh, reeds and brambles to take off her wet, tight skinny jeans, boots and all of her clothes and put them together with her pocketbook, all her possessions, including her cell (her lifeline) in one area. When finished, she then continued her frantic, hysterical run until she almost reached Ocean Parkway but stopped short of the parkway to rest near a tree.

Where was this reported? I was under the impression no one except LE had heard the tape, and everyone else saw a transcript of it. If part of the transcript read "get away from me, get off me", I'm pretty sure MG, her lawyer,or even the Det. who wrote to Newsday about the 911 call, would have mentioned it.
Maybe by Shannan's sister on the radio show 'Here Women Talk'. And there was an article called 'Shannan's mother listens to 911 tape' which has now been deleted.

I explored it quite a bit, and found something interesting. It lead me to the Coast Guard.

Unfortunately, that's as specific as I can be. We can't, after all, just pull suspects out of a hat. That said, this avenue of sleuthing did start to make me look in places I wouldn't have thought to look prior. Which is always a good thing.

I'm not completely clear on the details (apparently associated with US military & NOAA) but it seems the Coast Guard was initially involved with GPS-related surveying and mapping of the area. I don't know what this means, if anything... but I just thought I'd throw it in.

I have been lurking here for awhile now but this post has peaked my interest. There is a Coast Guard base literally less than a three minute drive over the bridge from Oak Beach.

I lived there many years ago as a teenager. Please elaborate if you can. My having lived so close to the killers dump site is the reason I have been following the LISK case for some time now.

I have been lurking here for awhile now but this post has peaked my interest. There is a Coast Guard base literally less than a three minute drive over the bridge from Oak Beach.

I lived there many years ago as a teenager. Please elaborate if you can. My having lived so close to the killers dump site is the reason I have been following the LISK case for some time now.

Very interesting information, Chili. Thanks for your input.

(Unfortunately, I can't elaborate or our mods will rush in here and beat me up.) ;)

Very interesting information, Chili. Thanks for your input.

(Unfortunately, I can't elaborate or our mods will rush in here and beat me up.) ;)

There is a certain POI who has a connection to the coast guard station...

"I continue to render emergency care and care to the home-bound on a complimentary basis, helping Police, Fire Department, and Coast Guard as required."

Attachments

• cph history two.jpg
    cph history two.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 25
There is a certain POI who has a connection to the coast guard station...

"I continue to render emergency care and care to the home-bound on a complimentary basis, helping Police, Fire Department, and Coast Guard as required."

I remember all of the Suffolk County PD guys were always at the Coast Guard station late at night. It was the only place in the area that was open 24 hours a day.

There was always a 4wd unit on duty covering Fire Island because there were no real roads past Robert Moses state park.

I've often wondered why it took so long for them to respond to SG's 911 call. When I lived there they were literally at the station every single night just drinking coffee and hanging out with the Coast Guard guys. Nothing ever happens on Fire Island at night unless it's summertime even then it was rare for them to get a call.

Again the Coast Guard station is just over the bridge heading south from Oak Beach. Literally a 2-3 minute drive.

I asked Gus that at the Dec 2011 vigil and he said he didn't remember seeing it but couldn't say for sure because it may have been under her jacket which was slung over her shoulder. It's a very good question.

And would that be the same jacket that was found back by Brewer's house. Does Gus remember if shannan was wearing one earring or two. One of those were found back by Brewer's house too!

Hi JK,
That's a really good point IMO about Blue...how could he have missed her???
One other point I wonder about - didn't ANY of those well to do Oak Beach residences have video cameras? I'm pretty sure that's how LE identified Sierra Lamar's alledged abductor - from cameras in the neighborhood.

Maybe her remains weren't there when Blue was sniffing

I want to know who is friends with who in Oak Beach. Are DR H and Gus old friends? seaslug posted a photo of them sitting together at a town meeting. Who is Joe Brewer friends with? Gus and Hack act like they are not his friends. Gus said he'd rather have the DR as a neighbor, and DR said he doesn't know JB. Did MP know JB before that night? Did Pak know Dr Hackett as fluke claims? The drifter....was he a friend of JB's? Was he a friend of DR, possibly PA as suggested by fluke? Did the drifter know Pak or Shannan before that night, perhaps a previous client and thats the reason they drove all the way out to oak beach that night? Is JB friendly with his neighbor AP? Does AP attend parties at JB's house? Do AP and PA know each other? Is PA even the drifter? Could AP be the drifter? Do Hackett and AP know each other? Are they friends? Does SY know JB? Is SY friends with Dr H? Do SY and AP know each other? Who was Dr KU friendly with before he moved away? Who is SY friends with in Oak Beach? Could he be friends with FU? Who is FU friends with in Oak Beach? Are FU and DR H friends?

I wonder the same thing and believe that's important to know who is friends with who at Oak Beach.

I wonder the same thing and believe that's important to know who is friends with who at Oak Beach.

I willing to bet that MP knew or had dealings with JB prior to May1, 2010, and had met CPH prior to May3, 2010.

Through his wife's involvement in the community, I believe everybody knows CPH.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members