Poll: Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

• Yes, and I have a POI in mind (and he's among those who can be talked about at WS)

Votes: 33 14.3%
  • Yes, and I have a POI in mind (though he's not presently among those who can be talked about here)

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • Yes, I think she was, and I have some theories, but no specific person in mind.

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "yes", she was murdered.

Votes: 65 28.1%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "no", she was not murdered.

Votes: 32 13.9%
  • No, I firmly believe (think) Shannan Gilbert was not murdered.

Votes: 27 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumors that he treated people in his house are true. If one of the neighborhood kids fell or seomthing in the street the doc would be the first to offer to stitch the kids scraped up knee. It is strange. People down at OB for the most part say he is actually a really nice guy. Always offering to help people out, whether it be medical or not. But he always told fairy tales as well. Bizarre Man.

for all the info of him
i never thought about it.
where did he work?
he must have worked somewhere!
police surgeon? dont' they have offices?

Most ER doctors are on salary with a hospital and do not have a separate office. Having a separate office would require them to have extra malpractice insurance, which is very expensive. It was brought up earlier that it is against the rules for residents of OB to have an official home office. So the information posted on the Vitals site is another one of his lies. My link? Only that I was married to a physician for 10 years. While he was a resident he worked as a temp ER doc at several local hospitals.

Most ER doctors are on salary with a hospital and do not have a separate office. Having a separate office would require them to have extra malpractice insurance, which is very expensive. It was brought up earlier that it is against the rules for residents of OB to have an official home office. So the information posted on the Vitals site is another one of his lies. My link? Only that I was married to a physician for 10 years. While he was a resident he worked as a temp ER doc at several local hospitals.

info on Vitals site....his lies? who's lies?
was that the one with the complaint cuz he smelled inebriated?

In checking the Vitals site, I see CPH has removed his address which is now just listed as "Babylon, NY". It used to give his home address as his office. The one review "he talked like he was either drunk or high" , dated May 11, 2010, is still there.

http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Charles_Hackett/profile

An anonymous post with a random slam made 10 days after SG dissappeared....coincidence?

Have LE find out who made that post and it will shine some light on the situation.

An anonymous post with a random slam made 10 days after SG dissappeared....coincidence?

Have LE find out who made that post and it will shine some light on the situation.

At the bottom of the page in the link you provided it sounds like(tell me if im wrong) someone told CPH to take care of his vitals. What does that mean? Is that a threat?

At the bottom of the page in the link you provided it sounds like(tell me if im wrong) someone told CPH to take care of his vitals. What does that mean? Is that a threat?

My mistake. Its the link provided by redbird.

I never saw that before. Thats why I asked.

Once I logged on to a local news site, and a greeting box came up that said, "Hi, Kat!". I was like, WTH?! Who knows me here?! Is someone stalking me!! :what:

Auto-generated, of course, but for a minute there I felt like someone was peeping in my windows or something. :floorlaugh:

(I know, off topic, but a tension breaker seems needed around here this morning.)

Once I logged on to a local news site, and a greeting box came up that said, "Hi, Kat!". I was like, WTH?! Who knows me here?! Is someone stalking me!! :what:

Auto-generated, of course, but for a minute there I felt like someone was peeping in my windows or something. :floorlaugh:

(I know, off topic, but a tension breaker seems needed around here this morning.)

:floorlaugh: It can be very unsettling how these search engine sites seem to be stalking you!

I worry that I'ma die and someone is going to look through my search history (investigating this case) and wonder what kinda freak I am!! ; )

Wait a minute...is it morning?!? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member