Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will buy it. Probably used. Abnormal psychology facinates me. Sorry to anyone who finds that offensive, just being honest.

Your local library will lend you a copy so you don't contribute to their blood money fund..:innocent:

If I need to be lied to, I'll turn on the political channels.

The beginning of this thread is November of 2008
that means that it is already a year that they are talking about a book.
Caylee was not found till December of 2008 :waitasec:
FOUND: After they decided to write a book....

That book will not make them money. if the first printing sells out I will be shocked,
I cant imagine a 2nd printing so they just may have to get a job one day, does not
seem to me that CAYLEE will allow them to profit of her death. :dance:
I think she is holding court on some level :dance:

I voted no. I can hardly stand to read their depos without a stiff drink. I don't think I could survive a full-frontal Fantasyland assault.
And I stuck up for them in the beginning. :doh: I think like a mom....
By now anything about them turns my stomach :hand: :crazy:

The publishing company would have to edit this into a 50-75 page book
or they will lose a lot of money.:snooty:

I will buy it. Probably used. Abnormal psychology facinates me. Sorry to anyone who finds that offensive, just being honest.

I do not think this will be about psychology.
More about delusions, lies, and what not to do when you raise kids.

If they produce a book, I believe it will be modeled about Sharon Rocha's book on her daughter. Of course, it will be hypocritical to those of us who have stayed on top of the information flow. But...I think it will be a Caylee book for the $$...not to clear KC.

Only if Jesus himself showed up @ my front door and ordered me to do so. :steamed:

I voted not sure -- I think I need to hear what other WS'ers say before making up my mind. I heard on 48 hours there was another person writing a book - I think I would rather read about an outsiders opinion than G&C. However, if someone bought the book, and I could borrow it, I would definitely read it. But I do have a hard time funding their bank account. Does anyone know what the advance was and who is publishing it?

Mel

If they produce a book, I believe it will be modeled about Sharon Rocha's book on her daughter. Of course, it will be hypocritical to those of us who have stayed on top of the information flow. But...I think it will be a Caylee book for the $$...not to clear KC.

I did read Sharon's book - very touching. There's no way G&C could even come close IMO.

Mel

I did read Sharon's book - very touching. There's no way G&C could even come close IMO.

Mel

I agree that they couldn't even begin to come close....BUT THEY don't and won't realize that. They have no depth of feelings, exept for their extreme and displaced anger!

They will never realize that they can't just produce something that will touch people's hearts.

I don't remember voting but I must have because it didn't give me the option to vote. I would definitely NOT buy their book unless it falls on the shelves of the Dollar Tree and I'm sure that is where it's going to land up at!

Your local library will lend you a copy so you don't contribute to their blood money fund..:innocent:

I would never ever buy the book, but I am sure I would borrow it from the library to see what other BS they want to write about.

I might read a book by GA and CA. That doesn't mean I would spend money on it though.

Of course CA and GA would write a book. After the murder trial I fully expect everyone connected with the prosecution and defense team to write a book too.

Personality wise Cindy Anthony is simply an older version of Kate Gosselin. I fully expect that Cindy and George will have their book ghostwritten too. Their credibility as authors will be about on the same level as KG too.

I might buy it if I saw it at a yard sale....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have been doing a little offsite sleuthing. So it is now common knowledge that the A's are negotiaating a book deal with Simon and Schuster. S&S previously stated that they would not buy any book that G and C wrote....BUT, Simon and Schuster has as association with a CT "ghostwriter". So their denial may just be semantics. The "ghostwriter" I suspect was also an attorney and has followed crime trials for years. I think I know who this is, but will de diplomatic and not name names that can't be confirmed with a link. Let's just say that I am pretty confident in my research and until proven otherwise, I'm not gonna budge. Look for yourself and see what you think.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have been doing a little offsite sleuthing. So it is now common knowledge that the A's are negotiaating a book deal with Simon and Schuster. S&S previously stated that they would not buy any book that G and C wrote....BUT, Simon and Schuster has as association with a CT "ghostwriter". So their denial may just be semantics. The "ghostwriter" I suspect was also an attorney and has followed crime trials for years. I think I know who this is, but will de diplomatic and not name names that can't be confirmed with a link. Let's just say that I am pretty confident in my research and until proven otherwise, I'm not gonna budge. Look for yourself and see what you think.
Interesting that CT has popped up...again!

ETA: I would have said Domick Dunne (he was originally from there), but he has sadly left this world I'm afraid.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back