Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The best thing that could come from a book deal would be a demand from the public to extend the Son of Sam law to families of murderers. There is no way the Anthonys should be able to profit from this murder. What the attorneys are dong is bad enough, and it would be great to see some reform in the area of profiteering lawyers coming in from out of state as well (particularly ones with books to sell). What is happening to society??

Not a dime, that's how much I'd give the A's for anything they have or try to sell.

Interesting that CT has popped up...again!

ETA: I would have said Domick Dunne (he was originally from there), but he has sadly left this world I'm afraid.

Funny you should say that. THis person modeled their trial coverage after Dunne but utilized only social media. They describe one of their talents as "disruptive thinking". THey also live blooged a trial that was reported by The Boston GLobe. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Perhaps a mere coincidence? I think not. But everyone is entitled to do their own research and see what they uncover. THis is not meant to be stealth or secrative. I just see a connection to players in this case who may be right under our nose. That is afterall, what we sleuths do isn't it?

Funny you should say that. THis person modeled their trial coverage after Dunne but utilized only social media. They describe one of their talents as "disruptive thinking". THey also live blooged a trial that was reported by The Boston GLobe. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Perhaps a mere coincidence? I think not. But everyone is entitled to do their own research and see what they uncover. THis is not meant to be stealth or secrative. I just see a connection to players in this case who may be right under our nose. That is afterall, what we sleuths do isn't it?
Ok...after googling to death...I'm off to bed. I thought I had it with Maria Cramer from 48 hours (and Boston Globe reporter), but she lives in MA...and I believe she's just a journalist (as is Paul La Rosa).

ETA: While searching, I read posts on the S and S forum. They claim they have not arranged a book deal with anyone associated with the case. Interesting to see if that's a big fat lie.

Nope. I won't give them a single penny. I mean why? It's not like there will be any truth in it anyways. A total waste of a bunch of trees.

I am not about to put one penny in her pocket or any of her family's pocket.

I actually hope all those protesters out there now end up picketting any book outlet that sells it.

Ha! Went to vote before I realized this thread was old. NO WAY JOSE!!!

Wonder what a post verdict poll would look like?

Yes, I will. I am left with too many qiestions - I will probably read every book that comes out... The one I look forward to the most is Georges and second is Yuri's..

Maybe her and JB will co-author a book titled 'A Client Called "*advertiser censored*"'.

ABSOLUTEY NO !!!

I would NOT BUY A BOOK FROM ANY OF THE A's or the DT's !

:waitasec: Just curious ... but do they still have "book burnings" like they did in the "Old Days" ?

I will never buy a book by any of the A's. Ever. Probably wouldn't read it if someone gave it to me for free. I would buy a book by LDB, JA, YM, or the Grunds.

I will never buy a book by any of the A's. Ever. Probably wouldn't read it if someone gave it to me for free. I would buy a book by LDB, JA, YM, or the Grunds.

We're talking about people that would lie under oath in a MURDER TRIAL. Why anyone would spend their hard earned money on what will obviously be more of the same is beyond me! :banghead::waitasec:

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

Maybe they should focus on what a family should NOT do when a child is missing. Like get on TV every chance they get to cover up for their daughter. Like lie to LE to obstruct the investigation.
They should also appreciate every assistance given, by LE and thousands of volunteers, to find the child.
Maybe they should shut the you know what up. Do we know who is going to publish this carp yet?

I certainly wouldn't download it to my kindle because I don't want it to burst into flames!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back