Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not interested in a "fiction" about how KC was Mother of the Year.

I voted no, but I want to explain.

I will not buy this book because I do not want any of my money going to the Anthonys.

I will buy this book when I find it in a second-hand bookstore and I know a local merchant gets 100% of my money.

It's a win-win situation.

I doubt a book will ever come to fruition. That said, IF it somehow makes it to the store shelves, it will likely never have a second printing, and most copies will be relegated to the status of "free gift with purchase" much like those bags you get when you buy a discount card at Books A Million. JMO

No, I will not buy a book that the Anthony's write trying to paint KC as a mother of the year candidate. Just more mistruths!

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned; I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I just had what might be a mini-epiphany about all that ruckus over CA canceling the Oprah show.

If Simon and Schuster is owned by CBS, and this book deal was already in the works, then CBS may have been given "first rights" on interviewing the Anthonys after the memorial. If they learned that CA had agreed to appear on Oprah frist, their legal team may have had a little chat with CA about their contract. CA's "explanation" seemed so incredibly weak as well. She would have never promised an exclusive to CBS alone unless there was another lucrative deal attached.

I couldn't imagine why CA would have willingly turned down the massive nationwide exposure she would get on Oprah for the relatively weak ratings that the CBS Morning Show garners. JMHO

No, I would not want any of my hard-earned money to line the Anthony's wallets.

But, I may borrow it from my local public library.

I'd have to ask a librarian for help finding it, though, as I'm not certain whether it would be located in the fiction section or the fantasy section.

I voted "no" when this poll was first begun last November, and I haven't changed my mind. I'm even more emphatic that I'd never buy a book written by any of the Anthony family. Their antics since last November have only strengthen my belief that this whole family is is delusional in their steadfast belief that their daughter can do no wrong, and their belief that they're above the law.

The only book I'd be interested in would be one written by a third party with no ties to the Anthony family. A book that offers interviews with all people involved in the case, with chapters devoted to the different aspects of the case.

Kathy Belich could write a good book and we could trust her information to be factual. One of the detectives, John Allen or Yuri Malick, could also write an interesting and factual book.

I might buy a book that the Anthonys wrote if they wrote it after Casey was found guilty and they throw her under the bus in the book. I would be interested if it was a tell-all, and they came totally clean, told the honest truth about everything, about things like washing the pants, their current source of income/money, etc.

I don't think there's much of a chance of them ever writing a book like that, so they won't get a penny from me until they spill their guts on everything.

I hope that Yuri will one day write a book telling us what all of this looked like from behind the badge.

I will neither buy NOR read a book written by the A's. We know who would take over the project and it breaks my head to listen to her try to speak a sentence that makes sense. I don't even want to see what trying to wade through page after page of word salad would do. They all know words, but have no clue how to string them together. They know five or six big words and have no clue to basic syntax.

Amazing. What to do if your child is abducted? How about what to do if your child abducts her child..............Man I would not buy it. I would read it but not buy it. Maybe get it at a yard sale. lol

I would not buy it or read it if my life depended on it. This family is so sickening that they are beyond belief.

At one point, I stopped watching the morning news shows (Today, et al) and Larry King, because they were on. So no, I would never even entertain the idea of reading their book. And for that matter, I won't watch any show that allowed them on to promote said book. They've had their chance to speak and to tell the truth and to fight for justice for Caylee. They have repeatedly failed to do so.

This is a poll only. Discussion of this topic is here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90338"]VIDEO REPORT: George Anthony Admits Possible Book Deal - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This one is easy...a resounding NO!

Not only do I never want to have to read or hear another word these people have to say on this subject once this trial is over, but I don't typically read fiction. And if my local bookstore categorizes it as anything other than that, I'm going to point out the error of their ways.

I voted the other: the answer is no, because all of the Anthony's saga is already laid out in print. Buying something that's already free and in the public domain is silly.

Absolutely no.
But I would contribute to a fund for them to be exiled to some other place where I would never have to hear about them again. They're the kind of people that give pathological liars a bad name..

Might be worth it to get it and use it as toilet paper. That's my opinion of what the content will be worth.

I voted other: I am not sick of what they have to say...I don't trust what they have to say. They are not reliable.

I will buy it. Probably used. Abnormal psychology facinates me. Sorry to anyone who finds that offensive, just being honest.

I voted no. I can hardly stand to read their depos without a stiff drink. I don't think I could survive a full-frontal Fantasyland assault.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back