Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, I guess it is up to me. I will buy it and read it so I can tell you all of the BS contained therein.

I'll read it, only if it's written after the trial ... don't know if I will buy it. I never bought nor read OJ's book, either.

Nope. I wouldn't read a grocery list written by those people.

~*

If I want to read Grimm's Fairy Tales --I will get the original from the library!!!

Nevahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I would maybe buy it for $.25 at a yard sale-- so when I read 2 or 3 sentences of Ant-speak, I won't feel bad throwing it out.

No.............not only no but He## NO!!!!!!:furious:

Wonder when the national book tour will start . . . .

The only way I'd buy the book is if something changes and they decide to go with the truth for once . . . . I won't hold my breath, though!

No thanks and I don't even want to know what they have to say in it..I have heard enough of their BSSSSSSSSSSS.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...sks-if-george-and-cindy-have-a-book-deal.html

George Anthony's big day offered several stunners.

I was shocked to see how he was dressed today to meet prosecutors. In his lime-green shirt and striped shorts, George looked ready for a barbecue, not a deposition. Given the gravity of the situation, George might have dressed up.

Then at 6 p.m., WFTV-Channel 9 raised the issue of a book deal, and I nearly fell out of my chair.

"We heard from a reliable tipster that the Anthonys, their private eye and their lawyer are negotiating a package deal for a book with Simon & Schuster," Kathi Belich said.

The publisher, part of the CBS Corp., was not commenting, she added.

Belich said her source was "a tipster who's been right before." A tipster of the other variety wouldn't be very helpful.

Belich, at her restrained best, asked Conway about a book deal. "I wouldn't comment on anything personal like that," Conway said.

Belich: "Why not?"

Conway: "There's no reason to."

Oh, pal, are you ever wrong on that.

Belich: "Is it true?"

Conway: "I'm not going to way whether it's true or not true."

So who's the writer? George, Cindy, Conway or private eye Dominic Casey? The mind boggles. Given the way George and Cindy have told the story so far, would that book be classified as fiction or nonfiction? Would you buy it?

Simon and Schuster is part of CBS! Hmmm....I did not know that! I wonder if they would like our opinion?:waitasec:

It sickens me that there is the possibility that these two scam artists stand to make money off of this case again (thinking of the photo rights). If the publishers think the book will sell, I'm sure the Anthonys will ask for an advance. Shame on Simon and Schuster for even considering this deal.

Oh, HELL NO!!! But...I will be glad to stand in front of the stores with a boycott sign while they try to peddle that crap to make even more money off Caylee's dead body. DISGUSTING!! :furious: These people have NO shame, imo!!

Because it will not be the truth, I will not buy it and likely will not read it either. I think I have already heard everything they have to say.

NEVER because none of them know how to tell the truth.......a bunch of phonies!
Are they back to regular jobs or still feeding off the public and poor dear CAYLEE the VICTIM! IMO

No I will not buy thier comic book, it would only be good for a laugh........poor Caylee, how can they do this to her??

I won't buy it but I'll probably be the first to check it out of the public library. If they write a book, I will be too curious about what they fill it with to not read it. If the only way I can read it is by buying it then, no. I will not contribute one thin dime to the Anthony's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back