Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the hardest cases I have ever endured.

And after all of these many years I still ask "WHY?" and the answers never come.

It reminds me of when Dylan Greone's little body was so horribly desecrated after Duncan had brutally raped and murdered him.

GOD please help our defenseless children.

IMO

amen oceanblueeyes, Amen.

Rest in Sweet Peace Zahra,
I don't know what else to say. How terribly awful and horrible.

Wishing all the best to Mum, also.

They took it down because they couldn't confirm it. That's twice for FOX news in this case if I recall.

I believe it will be confirmed at the presser but FOX was premature in annnouncing confirmation MOO

RIP Zahra so sorry you were not loved and protected here on earth but now you can run free and dance with many of our other little ones who have gone before you. May justice be swift.

It is better that she has been found. The prosecution will be easier now. I have known since that first 911 call fro AB that this would be the outcome. It is better that she has been found. We have all known all along however as always when it is confirmed a child has been found dead it is always a sad day.

rest in peace Zahra

Listening to radio while doing dishes, thought I heard my local news station report confirmation of remains. I see now, I heard correctly.

There WILL be justice for this precious child, in the "here" AND in the "hereafter".

This is one of the hardest cases I have ever endured.

And after all of these many years I still ask "WHY?" and the answers never come.

It reminds me of when Dylan Greone's little body was so horribly desecrated after Duncan had brutally raped and murdered him.

GOD please help our defenseless children.

IMO

I agree I have taken this case to heart I feel like she was such a force of love and light that she just touched all of us on a soul level, like she truly was one of God angels sent to touch even the most seasoned LEO's and bring them to tears if that makes sense RIP Sweet Angel Zahra

I can't wait to hear about EB's reaction when she hears they found Zahra.

I knew this was coming from day one but I don't think anyone is really prepared for it when it is finally known.

When I saw the banner going across the news site page......my heart just froze and I can't stop crying.

Zahra has captured my heart. I will always remember her chin held high and the positive way she dealt with what life gave her. She truly has become a hero in my eyes.

IMO

breaking news alert now has been taken off the red flag on www.foxnews.com

I see it on there. Perhaps they took it down for a few to get additional confirmation from a couple more sources.

Just heartbroken - why is it that so many adults fail children? I ask myself that over and over and there is no answer. If those two really didn't want to invest time and love into this child then they should have sent her back to her family in Australia, to someone that loved her and would have taken care of her. Any solution would have been better than her being thrown away like garbage. All children deserve better than that.

JMO - there are plants called 'butterfly bushes' that you can find, my grandmother has one. I always think a donation made to or for a playground area is a good idea also. Any cancer agency would be a good idea for a donation also in Zahra's name, considering what she had gone thru.

The police have not come out publically to confirm anything. Fox News is writing "reportedly" in the title of the article and then writes confirmed through sources in the article. :banghead:

Such a brave little girl.
Rest in Peace Zahra :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members