Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BenWinslow Ben Winslow
Cops are done searching this section. They're moving to another, more treacherous, location. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah
2 minutes ago

Give me a break. They don't know which mine? They obviously have not found anything yet if they continue to search each mine. This is terrible, IMO. I hope it is a very well researched pressure tactic that works because I can't think of any reason to bring the media to a crime scene or search site.

In fact, this must be a pressure tactic. I can't think of anything else.

who would have tipped them off to the location and specifically a mine shaft in this area? JP new woman suppose she fears him or heard him speak with his father? JP father, getting old, and he wants it not on his conscience? Who would know this tip after so long and come forward?

They're done with this section, and moving to a new section.

This is crazy.

who would have tipped them off to the location and specifically a mine shaft in this area? JP new woman suppose she fears him or heard him speak with his father? JP father, getting old, and he wants it not on his conscience? Who would know this tip after so long and come forward?

Unless they are total Keystone cops, I cannot imagine them taking media out on a search due to a credible lead. They search on their own and then announce results.

Give me a break. They don't know which mine? They obviously have not found anything yet if they continue to search each mine. This is terrible, IMO. I hope it is a very well researched pressure tactic that works because I can't think of any reason to bring the media to a crime scene or search site.

In fact, this must be a pressure tactic. I can't think of anything else.

;) I agree. I don't think a certain person is very good under pressure. I'm sure he is being watched and cannot run away.

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
Cops are done searching this section. They're moving to another, more treacherous, location. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah
2 minutes ago
LOL LOL you got to admit this is funny.

The only thing that makes sense to me is what laytonian posted up thread that so many months ago young boys hunting found some bones. That tied in with what Susan's sons may have said in an interview she's in a mine?
I'm not even sure I have that right so correct me if I'm wrong please.

The only thing that makes sense to me is what laytonian posted up thread that so many months ago young boys hunting found some bones. That tied in with what Susan's sons may have said in an interview she's in a mine?
I am going with they found her in the mine the dog was in.

Certainly willing to eat crow, but right now this is playing out like a spoof of law enforcement techniques.

It was in a post on the SL Tribune, yesterday. A resident of Ely said that some boys looking for horns and antlers, had found bones. She thought it was last October, but wasn't sure.

My speculation is this:
1--DNA results finally came in...and there was a match to Susan. Nevada uses free, but slow, University of Texas DNA testing on human remains ... and these would have been "old bleached bones".

2--LE mentioned they'd been out there, recently. I think they took the boys with them to show exactly where the bones had been found. NOW, they're out looking for the rest of the remains.
End of speculation.

You guys aren't going to believe this but my son is getting married tomorrow and I have to leave for the rehersal in 15 min!!! I'm going to have to take my laptop and check in every few min!!! Aren't I awful!!!

Doesn't have the media along like this cause an issue if anything is found... I mean there's gotta be someway the defense would argue corruption.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back