Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BenWinslow Ben Winslow
FYI, White Pine Co. says they found a body out here a year ago. It's a male, been there about 8 yrs. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

This certainly can't be like that idiotic psychic tip about "50 children's bodies in a house in Texas"....can it?

Good example. What a fiasco that was.

---

jenniferstagg Jennifer Stagg
Search warrant was served prior to this search, won't elaborate on who/where it was served #findsusan @KSL5TV
1 minute ago

Amy_Iverson Amy Iverson
RT @jenniferstagg Sgt. Powell says info from search warrant led them to Ely #findsusan #fb #ksl
2 minutes ago

Search warrant was served prior to this search, won't elaborate on who/where it was served #findsusan @KSL5TV

Update: Sgt Powell says info from search warrant led them to Ely #findsusan @KSL5TV

A SEARCH WARRANT?!!! :panic:

WTF?

Where?
Who?
When?
How?

We would have heard if it was Josh's house... so where else could it be?

Update: Sgt Powell says info from search warrant led them to Ely #findsusan @KSL5TV

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Good example. What a fiasco that was.

---

1 minute ago

Amy_Iverson Amy Iverson
RT @jenniferstagg Sgt. Powell says info from search warrant led them to Ely #findsusan #fb #ksl
2 minutes ago

Wow. That's very interesting. Did Josh seem like someone who had been served?

And then Geraldo Rivera pulled on the door to Al Capone's Vault.......................

Powell also said media was used to notify Ely residents of why they are here #findsusan @KSL5TV

(Josh appeared nervous and searching for words in the video from last night, trying to stay cool jmo)

NewsUtah NEWSUTAH
Sgt Powell: Search warrant was served before today's search, and info from that brought them to Ely #utah #findsusan

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
Just posted pics of what we've seen so far of the search for Susan Powell: http://t.co/H4rf3NP @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

[

What happens if a member of the media falls into a mine or is injured in this adventure, I wonder...

Does it say anywhere that the search warrant was recently served? Maybe it was one of them from many months ago, and some wizard just divined what some little scrap of evidence means. (That's the way it works in mystery novels, sometimes....By Jove, Watson! This slip of paper from the 7-11 gas station in Ely must mean something.)

I would hope WVPD are a little better than that LOL!

What happens if a member of the media falls into a mine or is injured in this adventure, I wonder...

I don't know...but all can say is "ouch" to the hiking apparel.

scaled.php

Does it say anywhere that the search warrant was recently served? Maybe it was one of them from many months ago, and some wizard just divined what some little scrap of evidence means. (That's the way it works in mystery novels, sometimes....By Jove, Watson! This slip of paper from the 7-11 gas station in Ely must mean something.)

...or maybe, information that came out of Ely matched something found in the house/car(s)?

NewsUtah NEWSUTAH
Sgt Powell: Search warrant was served before today's search, and info from that brought them to Ely #utah #findsusan
8 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/search/#findsusan

SO where did they search that they had to have a search warrant???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back