Possible Links between RAT and JM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NBC29 ‏@NBC29 4m4 minutes ago Charlottesville, VA
JUST IN: Sheriff Brooks tells @HenryGraff #AlexisMurphy search is ongoing. They didn't want to take attention away from #HannahGraham case.

https://twitter.com/NBC29

Is the new search a connection between JM and RAT?
RAT telling where the body or bodies are to cut a deal on sentencing in case JM tells something that both of them were involved in?
JM talking about people both he and RAT disappeared?
JM talking and RAT ends up being not guilty?
Or
Is this a coincidence due to all the publicity that Hannah Graham has gotten?
LE announcing that they are searching somewhere else because they really had planned it all along?
Someone calling in a tip for Alexis due to all of the media going on about Hannah?

Some clarification on the new AM search

NBC29 ‏@NBC29

UPDATE: Sheriff Brooks tells @HenryGraff they are searching Orange because of Randy Taylor's ties to that area.
Charlottesville, VA

Henry Graff @HenryGraff · 41m 41 minutes ago

JUST IN: Sheriff Brooks tells @HenryGraff they started search for #AlexisMurphy in Aug. but stopped because area was too overgrown.

Bringing this over from Hannah's thread

NBC29 ‏@NBC29

UPDATE: Sheriff Brooks tells @HenryGraff they are searching Orange because of Randy Taylor's ties to that area.
Charlottesville, VA

Henry Graff @HenryGraff · 41m 41 minutes ago

JUST IN: Sheriff Brooks tells @HenryGraff they started search for #AlexisMurphy in Aug. but stopped because area was too overgrown.

Thanks Phoebeb :)

Oh oops sorry phoebeb! Should have refreshed before I posted!

(Mods - Can we post Alexis' ask dot fm screen shots here?)

Or is evidence 'talking'? (From a variety of possible angles)
That would be nice. Or is the LE involved with Alexis' case feeling a little guilty that someone managed to find Hannah by just doggedly continuing on, while they haven't found Alexis (because why bother since her killer has been convicted, KWIM?). I don't like to think that, but I do get that there are only so many LEOs to go around and they have to pick and choose what they investigate. I can't tell is there is a connection here, or just LE trying not to look like they gave up on finding Alexis.

JM mother lives on wells lane in nelson county, same county as RAT. JM known to visit her sometimes

http://m.wdbj7.com/news/neighbors-o...-investigations/29263116#.VEbvuTqSvkI.twitter

Best i can tell, approximately 10 miles from wells ln, faber, va to cannery loop, lovingston, va

You're right, starting at Wells, it is closer to 10 miles (because of having to cross the median).

But starting at RATs place, Google Maps is showing it's only 7.4 miles to get to Wells.

So basically JM moves seven and a half miles up the road from where RAT is staying AND in the exact same year Alexis goes missing. I've already stated from other things I've come across that I believe the connection is there. This only strengthens it for me.

For reference: Shipman, VA to Wells Ln in Faber VA is showing 14.1 miles.

You're right, starting at Wells, it is closer to 10 miles (because of having to cross the median).

But starting at RATs place, Google Maps is showing it's only 7.4 miles to get to Wells.

So basically JM moves seven and a half miles up the road from where RAT is staying AND in the exact same year Alexis goes missing. I've already stated from other things I've come across that I believe the connection is there. This only strengthens it for me.

For reference: Shipman, VA to Wells Ln in Faber VA is showing 14.1 miles.

I know they both have ties to ruckersville,and loiusa county.

I have to refresh myself with RATs information.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29

Giving Nelson County credit, I was thinking maybe they were initially waiting until November because of the vegetation, but just now when I read that statement that they started to search in August, but stopped because of the area being overgrown I immediately changed my mind. Did they add that part to it thinking most people would think, "oh okay, that makes sense" without thinking, "hey wait, they didn't announce a search back in July or August."

They're announcing it now stating they didn't want to take attention away from Hannah ... but, Hannah wasn't missing until September. Calling BULL here...sorry. There's more to it!

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 15m15 minutes agoCharlottesville, VA
JUST IN: Sheriff Brooks tells @HenryGraff they will search for #AlexisMurphy in Orange County in November.

Yep -no surprise to me. Maybe, just maybe, they found a match to some of that unidentified dna in RAT's place. Or...maybe now that JM's locked up RAT's talking. I just don't see JM talking ever unless his Grandmother can get him to. This is all just my opinion.

I still suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back